Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-12-2006, 12:47 AM   #46
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray

if i didnt lose so much money selling back the bimmer, id be in it
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 12:53 AM   #47
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch555
You can actually tell that some parts of the interior reflect Mercedes in some ways. I think it is a beautiful truck (SRT8).

If you are serious about inquiring about actually buying one I can talk to the owner of the dealership and tell them (Husband and Wife...Wife is owner) that a friend of mine is interested in purchasing a 2006 SRT8 Grand Cherokee and he has a 2004 or 2005 Mercedes ML350 that he would like to trade in and to give him the best possible price.

But if you are not serious and are trying to just get a test drive you won't get one without some $ on the table, so don't waste my time and leave a bad impression on me.

Let me know.

Well, i will sell this truck in summer for sure, i would love to get srt8 instead, but we will see, depends on how much can i save on my next car + mods... i dont care what my wife or I going to drive in winter lol All i care is i want one bad ass p Car!
Old 01-12-2006, 01:10 AM   #48
windwagen
6th Gear Member

Quote:
What cars did they give you guys (year also)? Cuz I'm generalizing... nobody makes anything perfect. There is always a problematic car or two with every company.
Some items....

Venture - Wipers don't park after 1 yr, trannies at 80k, blower resistors. Design issues - pathetic headlights.

Caravan - Tranny modules, Rear hatch switch. Design issues - rear hatch handle...use it and break your wrist, roof rack noise, rear hatch switch delayed action.

E39 528i Touring - Unicorn Package (5 Spd M)
E39 M5 - for Sunny Days
windwagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 04:14 AM   #49
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Send a message via MSN to Hound
Quote:
It is actually worse than the SRT8.

2006 SRT8 Grand Cherokee is:

15 CITY
20 HWY

2004 and 2005 Mercedes ML350 is:

15 CITY
18 HWY

LOL
if we are talking l/100 not MPG then the ML would be better on the HWY, l/100km you always want lower (cause you want to use less fuel per 100km) whereas MPG you want higher (cause you want to be able to go further for every gallon of fuel you use) not sure if you were using MPG or l/100, just though i would post, not trying to be rude or anything. still a sweet truck and would love to get one. just not right now lol. i had my fair share of the wonderfull gas guzzleing sav with the 3.0i X5 i had b4 the 5er, about 2ce a week it would be back to the pumps for 91 octane gas, $75 or more (speedpass and cc would only allow $75 at a time sometimes for some unknown reason.) each trip, at decent sub 1.xx prices, now with both cars, it's actually slightly less for both, whereas i still had the RSX-S to fill up each week along with the X5. i really am glad i have the two sedans now rather than the SAV and sport coupe.

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 05:00 PM   #50
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
wow saw the red one today, this SUV is HOT!!! its hard to imagine its only $58,000

Last edited by Betray; 02-01-2006 at 05:02 PM.
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 05:12 PM   #51
rodo
6th Gear Member

ur complaining about the x5 3.0's fuel consumption? HAH Try an aviator (v8 4.6L) now thats bad

2010 Expedition

Objects in mirror are farther than they appear Only in a BMW

rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 08:12 PM   #52
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Btw New R&D ( i think) clocked it 0-60 in 4.5 seconds!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: