Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-11-2006, 09:52 AM   #1
tominizer
6th Gear Member

**** Alpine IVA D900 flip out screen ****

Alpine's previous top of the line flip out.

Reviewed here:

http://www.crutchfieldadvisor.com/IS...ne_review.html

And here:

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...it-9-2003.html

It was well into the high $2K money wise. Asking $1350 CAN plus shipping if necessary. Paypal accepted but add 3%. Located in the Toronto area. Everything is there and works. Cosmetically pretty much mint. Email me at: tkliem@markham.ca
tominizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 05:43 PM   #2
Gianpaolo_E46
6th Gear Member

e-mail sent.
Gianpaolo_E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 06:38 PM   #3
E46coupe
E92 M3

does it have gps

Space Grey,Fox Red,DCT,EDC,Swift Springs,Carbon Fiber Roof,Diffuser,Splitters,Carbon Mirrors,M Performance Exhaust,ZCP Wheels,Caron Fiber Roof,15/12.5 spacers
E46coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 07:11 PM   #4
windsor318is
Nitrous Junkie!

2nd dips if you are including the brain wiring, remote, and everything else that came in the box.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:24 AM   #5
tominizer
6th Gear Member

No nav or GPS.

Windsor, no one gets dibs. Available until someone arrives with money and puts it in my hands. Unit is still in my car a operational if you want to see it. I'll meet up with anyone in the Toronto area.............. somewhere along the 401 corridor.

Comes with EVERYTHING that came in the box (external brain, remote, wiring, etc, etc).

Also have a the matching H701 5.1 processor and stand alone controller. Add $550.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:00 PM   #6
Gianpaolo_E46
6th Gear Member

what does the processor and stand alone controller do?
Gianpaolo_E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 03:42 PM   #7
tominizer
6th Gear Member

With the PXA-H701 you can maximize the sound quality of your system with 165 band equalization or 27 band parametric equalization, eight channel digital crossover and eight channel auto/manual time correction (all from the flip out head unti I have for sale or from the stand alone controller, which is easier to make quick changes then using the screen). For DVD-based multi-channel content, the PXA-H701 delivers high performance 5.1 surround sound decoding in Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS formats. The PXA-H701 also bridges the gap from two-channel stereo content (CDs, radio, compressed digital media) to multi-channel sound with its on-board Dolby Pro Logic II decoding. Even when utilizing only four speakers, Dolby Pro Logic II can create a phantom center image, offering a re-creation of multi-channel sound from any two channel stereo source
Old 01-17-2006, 10:07 PM   #8
tominizer
6th Gear Member

Bump........... still available. Alpine is the best of the best on the market right now.
Old 01-17-2006, 10:22 PM   #9
windsor318is
Nitrous Junkie!

waiting for a price drop....
Old 01-18-2006, 07:40 AM   #10
tominizer
6th Gear Member

$1320
Old 01-18-2006, 07:09 PM   #11
windsor318is
Nitrous Junkie!

LOL okay ill be more specific. ill wait till your unit is in ebay price range.
Old 01-18-2006, 07:32 PM   #12
tominizer
6th Gear Member

Ebay range.......... that's funny stuff. Ebay units are usually junk or at best very risky to buy. When are you ever going to see it up and working before you buy a piece of Ebay garbage. And if you're buying from the USA, well, we all know that it takes money to bring it home............. so it's more then the Ebay price..........
Old 01-18-2006, 07:48 PM   #13
windsor318is
Nitrous Junkie!

and you no this because???? so i might as well asumme your unit is junk as well. no need for you to get all pissy. there many units on ebay that are in the same condition as yours if not better for cheaper prices.

P.S. the "junk units" on ebay have actual pics of there units for sale.....
Old 01-18-2006, 11:37 PM   #14
BMWF1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tominizer
Ebay range.......... that's funny stuff. Ebay units are usually junk or at best very risky to buy. When are you ever going to see it up and working before you buy a piece of Ebay garbage. And if you're buying from the USA, well, we all know that it takes money to bring it home............. so it's more then the Ebay price..........
some of us don't live in toronto and we don't take it up the ass with duties.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:53 AM   #15
tominizer
6th Gear Member

Not pissy at all. You'd have to be retarded to not understand the difference between making a sight unseen Ebay purchase from the USA versus an in person purchase locally. And I'm only commenting because someone is pissing on my price, which is actually a hell of a deal in Canadian bucks.

There's only one I could find on Ebay and it has a reserve. Buy it now is $900 USD and it's not available to Canada. So let's say it is. $10 USD shipping in the USA............ so say a fair price to Canada is min $25 USD. Conversion at 1.16 to Canadian bucks = $1075. Gets to the border and you have to pay duty and taxes. Hmmmmmmmmmm, oh yeah. That's a lot cheaper. And do you know that it actually works and has no problems ???? I've used Ebay a lot and I know how it feels to get scammed. "Sorry, but it was working perfectly when I took it out........... you must have screwed it up installing it", etc, etc. Been there and ate that. Oh, but you think you can go after them............. uh-huh. Have fun. Good luck on Ebay.

If you're in the USA, giddy up. I still would NEVER buy something like this used unless I saw it work. Too many things can go wrong on these units if someone has abused them.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: