Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-08-2006, 11:30 PM   #16
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36 Power
Tuna tuna and tuna
good in moderation

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...e+Search&meta=
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 01:59 PM   #17
poor man
1st Gear Newbie

eat your girl friend
poor man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 06:40 PM   #18
spooner_dee
Has no idea whats goin on

Send a message via AIM to spooner_dee
glad you like the recipie its my own. Hope you all like it

As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away.
spooner_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:11 AM   #19
E36 Power
DEFINE GF

There was an issue of Muscle and Fitness that was out a few issues ago I dont remember exactly when but they had a tonne of recipes for what your looking for...try their website www.muscleandfitness.com or something and see if anything comes up
Old 01-10-2006, 03:19 PM   #20
mirek
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooner_dee
glad you like the recipie its my own. Hope you all like it
You invented Chicken Salsa Rice?! lol, sounds like you just made a cheapened version of a simple dish....

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...ken+Salsa+Rice

Here's one of my own... take eggs.. beat the eggs, put in pan, and fry over medium heat, i call it, chunky eggs...
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 06:01 PM   #21
spooner_dee

ok guys got another recipie for you, just made this one tonight.

Alright take chicken either grilled chicken or boneless skinless chicken (about 1-2 grams of fat, i used boneless skinless)

Place in frying pan, wait for it to heat up a little and get moist, sprinkle on some grated parmesan cheese and the following seasonings. this comes in a jar together for me but you can get them all and mix it your self, Basil, Oregano, Rosemary, Marjoram, Garlic. For me its called italin seasoning. sprinkle on the seasonings on one side and cook (drool) then turn over and season again and cook (drool some more)

When chicken is done remove from pan and place on some tin foil or a baking sheet. Take your favorite tomato sauce put about 1 tbsp on each piece or more then sprinkle with zero fat or low fat mozzerella cheese then place in oven at 350 degrees ferenheit (not sure about celceius) cook till cheese melts remove and eat.

i just made this tonight and its good melts in your mouth, its a low fat delicious alternitive to regular chicken parmigiana.

i personallly season the shit out of mine to get plenty of extra flavor then put on just enough cheese to cover the chicken when it melts and induldge. My fiance says its company worthy

As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away.

Last edited by spooner_dee; 01-16-2006 at 06:09 PM.
Old 01-16-2006, 06:11 PM   #22
spooner_dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek
You invented Chicken Salsa Rice?! lol, sounds like you just made a cheapened version of a simple dish....

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...ken+Salsa+Rice

Here's one of my own... take eggs.. beat the eggs, put in pan, and fry over medium heat, i call it, chunky eggs...
i didnt invent it, just this is how i, me, cook the recipe so this is my version

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: