Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-21-2006, 02:23 AM   #46
Mr.DOHC
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to Mr.DOHC
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchofclass
A friend of yours Prakash works with me and this is an excellent vehicle maxbimmer members you can't go wrong.

Prakash is actually my uncle! My dad's brother
Mr.DOHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 09:20 AM   #47
Darkness95m3
6th Gear Member

People that bid on eBay are looking for deals. Sorry, however you will not even get close to the asking price. I bought my 540i last year, looks just like yours except my interior is black. I paid $2000 more then the average asking price of other 540's I have been looking at. My car was in and still is in mint condition. You will only sell your car to someone who knows and appreciates the shape the car is in. Good Luck.
Darkness95m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 09:50 AM   #48
Proliphic
Trying to stay on 4wheels

Send a message via MSN to Proliphic
Is this dealership a maX sponsor ? if not this thread should be locked/deleted by a mod, if this dealership wants to sell on max then pay to be a sponser like the rest have to..
Motronix CAI
(Magic Fairy Dust )
Strut Brace
APEX Sport Springs
18" M3 CSL look-a-like's
Clear Corners All Around
6000K HID's
Thinline Angel Eyes

Black/Silver 2000 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R
8000K HID's
Clear Signals
(More to come)
Proliphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 10:35 AM   #49
///MsAniTy
6th Gear Member

He is giving the max community on whats for sale. The car seems mint and priced well so why wouldnt he try to sell it on here.
///MsAniTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 01:19 PM   #50
Proliphic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MsAniTy
He is giving the max community on whats for sale. The car seems mint and priced well so why wouldnt he try to sell it on here.
so then why wouldnt ALL the max sponsors stop paying for vendor rights and say they are ALL just giving a heads up to max community about whats on sale at THEIR shops ?

The point is is that he is advertising for his families dealership and trying to sell cars for them for free when other vendors on maX must pay vendor fees to do so, private sales are different but when selling through a company you should go through the proper channels,

If the dealership gets BMW's in stock and wants to advertise and sell on max then sign up as a sponsor. Just because they are selling whole cars rather then parts/upgrades doesnt make it ok to advertise on MaX for free..
Motronix CAI
(Magic Fairy Dust )
Strut Brace
APEX Sport Springs
18" M3 CSL look-a-like's
Clear Corners All Around
6000K HID's
Thinline Angel Eyes

8000K HID's
Clear Signals
(More to come)
Old 01-23-2006, 01:29 PM   #51
therock
Top Gear

hi, that price is too much for a 97 540 ... i just sold my 99 540i, same options lower milage for $15,500. to daytona auto.
therock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 01:32 PM   #52
daytona
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by therock
hi, that price is too much for a 97 540 ... i just sold my 99 540i, same options lower milage for $15,500. to daytona auto.
thats a good price...man you should listed here I be all over it..
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 02:52 PM   #53
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proliphic
so then why wouldnt ALL the max sponsors stop paying for vendor rights and say they are ALL just giving a heads up to max community about whats on sale at THEIR shops ?

The point is is that he is advertising for his families dealership and trying to sell cars for them for free when other vendors on maX must pay vendor fees to do so, private sales are different but when selling through a company you should go through the proper channels,

If the dealership gets BMW's in stock and wants to advertise and sell on max then sign up as a sponsor. Just because they are selling whole cars rather then parts/upgrades doesnt make it ok to advertise on MaX for free..
I guess the difference here is that this dealership doesn't do that much BMW... Infact, since I can remember, they've only had 3 or so in the past 3 years or so.... They specialize in family vehicles for the most part...

If they were going to constantly advertise here, I would agree with you, but this is a one off...

Deep
Deep 3.2TL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 03:40 PM   #54
Mr.DOHC
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by therock
Sorry to say, you kind of screwed yourself over on that one. You could have gotten A LOT more for your vehicle. My father knows the owner of Daytona. They are good guys. This is a great vehicle for a good price.
Old 01-23-2006, 03:43 PM   #55
Mr.DOHC
2nd Gear Member

Quote:

I have PM'd the admin's of the site previously when I had my 99 M3 and Viper for sale, they said its okay to post up the vehicles. I ended up selling the cars before I got a response from the admin. This is the same situation so I don't see why there should be a problem? Again, the admin said it was okay (User name Bliss)
Old 01-23-2006, 04:30 PM   #56
Proliphic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep 323
I guess the difference here is that this dealership doesn't do that much BMW... Infact, since I can remember, they've only had 3 or so in the past 3 years or so.... They specialize in family vehicles for the most part...

If they were going to constantly advertise here, I would agree with you, but this is a one off...

Deep
Ok so a 5 series isint considered a family car ? hmm ok I can understand the logic there..
Motronix CAI
(Magic Fairy Dust )
Strut Brace
APEX Sport Springs
18" M3 CSL look-a-like's
Clear Corners All Around
6000K HID's
Thinline Angel Eyes

8000K HID's
Clear Signals
(More to come)
Old 01-23-2006, 04:43 PM   #57
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
You guys are unbelievable!!!! The poor guy is selling his OWN vehicle so what if it is through his dealership it is still his OWN car. A moderator has not closed this thread or mine so lay off and let people sell their shit!!!

"I'm selling MY 97 540i 6 speed with 125K on it."
E30 Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 04:44 PM   #58
Mr.DOHC
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Ok so a 5 series isint considered a family car ? hmm ok I can understand the logic there..

What he means is that we specialize in Minivans.
Old 01-23-2006, 04:45 PM   #59
Mr.DOHC
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl
You guys are unbelievable!!!! The poor guy is selling his OWN vehicle so what if it is through his dealership it is still his OWN car. A moderator has not closed this thread or mine so lay off and let people sell their shit!!!

"I'm selling MY 97 540i 6 speed with 125K on it."

thanks

I really want to get this gone as I have found out that my GTR is getting on the boat in Japan this Friday!
Old 01-23-2006, 04:45 PM   #60
touchofclass
1999 BMW 740i BMW 2000IT

Yea lay off and get a life u guys
touchofclass is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: