Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-21-2005, 01:39 PM   #46
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta
If your talking about power, then yes they are, but looking at the overall government, economy and life in Canada v. USA, we win.
Well, that's changing too. Our quality of life has been slipping a lot over the years, and it's only going to get worse. Our main difference has always been our healthcare, but have you been to a hospital lately? Also, there are more private clinics opening up in Canada, we'll see the day when it's fully privatized here. Our tuition rates continue to rise as more private colleges slip in here, again soon there'll not be much difference. Our violent crime rate (especially in Toronto) continues to rise, our unemployment rates rising and will get worse once the auto plants here shut down. With Martin's sabre rattling we'll be lucky if American companies continue to do business with us down the road.

The small things are adding up, two more years and I'm moving to Poland, sick of the shit here.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:42 PM   #47
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneVR!
I would much rather vote for thieves again than lose my health care and get involved in a war that is a bunch shit!!
At least the liberals are PRo-Canadian, the COnservatives as mentioned b4 are NAZI's so, that is y the liberals are always ahead in the poles, they are pro Canada, they arent tryin to make us like the US.
You are completely numb. It's amazing how many sheep vote liberal, don't you see that you've already lost your health care (under the liberals).

So you value the current PM because he tells Bush to **** himself? Yeah, that's going to help us out in the long run, innit? Did you know that Canada sent troops to Iraq (under the liberals)? Do some research before you spout off.

I'm far from conservative, but laugh when liberals don't realize that Martin is just as conservative as Harper, the difference is one can admit to it while the other can't.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:47 PM   #48
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstalin
You are completely numb. It's amazing how many sheep vote liberal, don't you see that you've already lost your health care (under the liberals).

So you value the current PM because he tells Bush to **** himself? Yeah, that's going to help us out in the long run, innit? Did you know that Canada sent troops to Iraq (under the liberals)? Do some research before you spout off.

I'm far from conservative, but laugh when liberals don't realize that Martin is just as conservative as Harper, the difference is one can admit to it while the other can't.
U know wat......U r probably right, because i hate politics and fent at the first possible time....and i am no sheep, i'm a lamb , and they are all liars to say the least!!

And i had absoltuely no idea that our troops were in Iraq?!?!?!
Thanx u should form your own politcal party, lol, I vote for you, im a Lamb like that!!
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:59 PM   #49
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
U know wat......U r probably right, because i hate politics and fent at the first possible time....and i am no sheep, i'm a lamb , and they are all liars to say the least!!

And i had absoltuely no idea that our troops were in Iraq?!?!?!
Thanx u should form your own politcal party, lol, I vote for you, im a Lamb like that!!
Haha, I'd love to have my own political party, but the last thing we need is another corrupt politician.

I think that if 50% of our mindless population actually knew the score, then the liberals wouldn't have a seat. Guess these people will care when they lose their manufacturing jobs due to their gov'ts incompetence.
Old 12-21-2005, 02:06 PM   #50
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
**** HARPER, HE IS A BUSH WANNA BE!!!
PAUL MARTIN IS ONE OF THE FEW THAT HAS TOLD THE STATES TO **** THEMSELVES.

I would much rather vote for thieves again than lose my health care and get involved in a war that is a bunch shit!!
At least the liberals are PRo-Canadian, the COnservatives as mentioned b4 are NAZI's so, that is y the liberals are always ahead in the poles, they are pro Canada, they arent tryin to make us like the US.
It's nice to see you are taking the liberal propaganda as fact....but the truth is, you are very very wrong.

The public healthcare system is now one of the worst in the world, due to the lack of funding provided by the federal Liberal gov to the provinces. Also, along with Cuba (of all places) we are one of the only backward country's that have a health care system fully funded by government, that dosn't allow people to seek private options should they need or want them. Harper is not going to get rid of healthcare, he is going to make it better. I don't understand how people don't get this fact. He is not going to privatise the entire system! Have you read the complete policy's of each party? I think if you did, you would be very surprised, but much better informed.

Second, Martin, telling the states to **** off, is not a good thing. The states is our largest trading partner, and without the revenue from U.S imports, our country would be beyond ****ed. Martin is using the "i'm canadian so I'm better than everyone else" mentality, to get political gain out of people, that have a mindless mob mentality. Just because Bush is a moron, dosn't mean the states as a whole are morons. They are the reason our economy is what it is.

Third...people forget, that when Martin was finance minister, he was urging the canadian government to join the states and U.K in the war in Iraq.

on top of that, Harper no longer feels he was correct in saying we should have supported the states, he admitted his mistake, Martin has not.

and to say Martin is pro canadian and Harper isn't is a very bold statement that you should back up with some real facts. Because from what I see, it's the other way around. Someone who is pro canadian would not steal from it's people, or favor one province over another, or allow our healthcare system to be torn into a second rate system. Or lie to it's people.

Don't take Liberal propoganda as fact, read up for yourself and make a properly informed decision. Please!

Last edited by chromius; 12-21-2005 at 02:08 PM.
chromius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 02:14 PM   #51
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

excellent post chromius
Old 12-21-2005, 04:42 PM   #52
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstalin
excellent post chromius
dido, it's refreshing to see informed voters around.
Old 12-21-2005, 06:56 PM   #53
Blades
Your opinion is to long

... vote for chromius_e30
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 07:24 PM   #54
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades
... vote for chromius_e30
WOW
I took one in the , .....
Excellent post !!

vote for chromius_e30
Old 12-21-2005, 07:52 PM   #55
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
WOW
I took one in the , .....
Excellent post !!

vote for chromius_e30
LOL, that wasn't entirely my intention, I just think the best way to vote is to make sure all the facts are straight before making a decision. All the facts unfortunatly, are not always force fed to us by advertisements, sometimes a little independant research is the best policy, and always make sure to give equal oportunity to both sides of the coin. This way you know why you are making the decision you are.

I'm not trying to say one way to vote is better than another *cough*conservatives*cough* (j/k) but just that you should know why for yourself and for the benifit of Canadians that it's better.

One of the only powers we have is the power to vote, so we at least might as well make it count, by knowing exactly what we are voting for and why. Canadians will be much better off
Old 12-21-2005, 07:53 PM   #56
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

wow, a lot of good info in this thread...never really knew that martin was such a d!ckhole

when's voting day?
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 07:58 PM   #57
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman87
wow, a lot of good info in this thread...never really knew that martin was such a d!ckhole

when's voting day?
January 23rd
Old 12-21-2005, 08:03 PM   #58
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Sweet man, well i will definately be doin some more research before this voting day comes up.
Thanks
Chromius!!!
Old 12-21-2005, 10:09 PM   #59
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius_e30
The public healthcare system is now one of the worst in the world, due to the lack of funding provided by the federal Liberal gov to the provinces. Also, along with Cuba (of all places) we are one of the only backward country's that have a health care system fully funded by government, that dosn't allow people to seek private options should they need or want them.

The healthcare system may suck in low populated areas, but in toronto it is top notch. No one I know has ever had problems with hospitals in Toronto.. They have always gotten top notch service... And im not talking about people that go to hospitals for broken arms.. Im talking aboout kimo/caner patients, and people htat have been in severe accidents..

You seem to be repeating waht Bill Orielly is always spouting on his TV show about how the Canadian system sucks blah blah... But you know, its only in the states with their privatized health care (FOR PROFIT) that actually kills many people because they cant afford 200,000$ to operate.

so really I dont know how its the worst in the world.

there are many issues that need to be solved unfortunately it all comes down to oppurtunity cost.. We cant have everything being awesome... It is just not possible.

Last edited by sirex; 12-21-2005 at 10:14 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 11:58 PM   #60
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex
The healthcare system may suck in low populated areas, but in toronto it is top notch. No one I know has ever had problems with hospitals in Toronto.. They have always gotten top notch service... And im not talking about people that go to hospitals for broken arms.. Im talking aboout kimo/caner patients, and people htat have been in severe accidents..
Actually, it sucks in Toronto (maybe not for cancer patients, but for everyone else it does). I went to TO Western a while back coz I was having really bad chest pains... I hoenstly thought I was having a heart attack. Well, I went there, they stuck me in a waiting room for 6 hours! And then they moved me to another waiting room, I said **** it and left. I spent the entire night at the hospital w/o seeing a doctor, it was too overbooked

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: