Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-19-2005, 02:24 AM   #61
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETMAN
No, not quite like other governments. Filled with ALOT more shit.

maybe not, but they did the missle.

Ohh you have no idea. Even a shit little country like Estonia, is filled with so much bullshit, its funny to read news sometimes
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 02:25 AM   #62
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

No,. u are too easy. For such a HUGE thing like this, do you think the Government wouldnt go thru the little trouble to put a few pieces of an aircraft there?
I mean yes theyre stupid, but it doesnt take that much brains to figure out that you gotta at least try to make it seem believable.
Old 12-19-2005, 02:27 AM   #63
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga
when plane was descending to hit the building it was not in full throtle.
Do yo see anyone getting knocked off in this video???
http://www.break.com/articles/stmarten.html

Do you get knocked off on airport road when plane is landing???
ANd iam sure that If there was a plane crashing, it wouldnt be going that ****ing slow.
Old 12-19-2005, 02:27 AM   #64
SickFinga

Quote:
No,. u are too easy. For such a HUGE thing like this, do you think the Government wouldnt go thru the little trouble to put a few pieces of an aircraft there?
I mean yes theyre stupid, but it doesnt take that much brains to figure out that you gotta at least try to make it seem believable.

Ok, you are getting ridiculous.
Old 12-19-2005, 02:29 AM   #65
SickFinga

Quote:
ANd iam sure that If there was a plane crashing, it wouldnt be going that ****ing slow.
Slow?? well that thing is landing at about 300km/h.

Pentagon was is a 4 story building.
Do you think pilot was going full speed aiming into a 4 story building??
Old 12-19-2005, 02:34 AM   #66
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

OK, here.

I dont believe the conspiracy video guy 100%. But, whoever or whatever went into those buildings, it is suspicious. THere are a whole shitload of secrets and intelligence "mistakes" leading up to teh events etc. I do believe taht Bush had something to do with what happened that day.

_
Old 12-19-2005, 03:05 AM   #67
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
ohh sure it is from tomahawk. And the landing gear is from tomahawk too, right?
landing gear strut is also from a tomahawk missle?
and tomahawk missle was also painted in american airlines theme too, right?

ohhh and btw, descending plane wouldnt know the cars like you've seen on top gear. If you remember, they used full throttle for that to happen. Im sure when plane was descending to hit the building it was not in full throtle.
Do yo see anyone getting knocked off in this video???
http://www.break.com/articles/stmarten.html

Do you get knocked off on airport road when plane is landing???

C'MON PEOPLE, you are too easy
in all honesty did you watch the video you just posted? if the plane hit the pentagon at that rate im pretty sure EVERYONE and every camera, hell even a blind person would know its a plane

that thing wouldnt be able to push down the wall flying into the pentagon at that rate
Jim .E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 03:35 AM   #68
daytona
6th Gear Member

it was a plane,what kind is highly contested..many witnesses mentioned it was not a large commerical airliner but a smaller compact plane..the thing is if its a hoax where are the passengers of that flight?

Last edited by daytona; 12-19-2005 at 03:55 AM.
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 03:47 AM   #69
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona
it was a plane,what kind is highly contested..many witnesses mentioned it was not a large commerical airliner buy a smaller compact plane..the thing is if its a hoax where are the passengers of that flight?
theres actually a place in the us, a small town where the people dont know who they are or how they got there...sounds funny but do some research there is an actual place, i read it online in the summer but dont remember where i saw it now (which site)
Jim .E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 11:21 AM   #70
coolhand
Banned

Hows does a country like USA allow planes to get so close to those buildings in the first place? 1 maybe but 2???? and then the Pentagon.

Also the walls of the pentagon are 3' think I belive. The outter wall is not but the collaberation of walls of the outter ring are. 1 ring = 3' and it went directly through 2 walls and the 3rd one seems to have slowed it down.
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 02:14 PM   #71
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

You know what he should have put more emphasis on? The third building thats a part of the WTC, taht also collapsed, with lots of inmprtant financial proofs of scame etc. Without being hit or anything
Old 12-19-2005, 02:52 PM   #72
coolhand
Banned

Quote:
You know what he should have put more emphasis on? The third building thats a part of the WTC, taht also collapsed, with lots of inmprtant financial proofs of scame etc. Without being hit or anything
Ya, they were saying that there was a shitload of wall street law suits that were completley lost.

LOL
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 03:20 PM   #73
spooner_dee
Has no idea whats goin on

Send a message via AIM to spooner_dee
im barely like 2 min into it, and thus far every claim he shows on video of the impacts is total b/s the first flash, SUN GLARE the supposed extra part on the bottom of the plane, SHADOW, the second plane with the supposed missle... its just the impact, the camera does not shoot at enough frames per second to get the fast moving plane and impact and fire in exact perfect movement. its like using my digi cam, i move my hand fast, it jumps but still moves my camera isnt fast enough to catch a perfect smooth action.

im all for consipracy theroies but thus far im not convinced nor impressed.

As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away.
spooner_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 04:29 PM   #74
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via MSN to thinair
As a note, the DVD is available on mininova if anyone is interested, search Loose Change
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 04:42 PM   #75
M3Ab
Pakman

Quote:
9 feet of reinforced concrete???
Im not sure if you know how WTC was consurected
the outside walls of the building had no concrete. Only middle support beams are concrete. So yeah, a plane crashing through WTC would easily go through. But it didnt go through the beams.

I dont know if you know, but there was a fire in Ostankino TV tower in Russia in 2000. It was an electrical fire, but it was so bad, there was a fear it would collapse. The tower is held by steel cables. Due to fire some of them failed.
No, it did not collapse, but there was just an electrical fire, not a jumbo jet crushing into it. Yet it was a close call.

A plane crashed into Empire State Building, not Chrysler building.
Plane was much smaller btw.

I say SICKFINGA should be banned, I don't know how a guy with over 12 000 posts that are 99% filled with bullshit information and NEGATIVITY is still on this forum. He never has anything positive to say EVER!! And he is always right and never wrong. And his reasoning is just beyond me, not to mention his lack of command of the english language and poor grammar skills. You obviously made up your mind that the Americans had nothing to do with 9/11 before you even saw the evidence.
M3Ab is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: