Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-19-2005, 12:43 AM   #46
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETMAN
Yeah, he was talking about the pentagon.
And ure Russia exapmle, a fire is a fire is a fire. Doesnt matter how it started. Apparently the reason for the collapse is that it was too hot:fire.
ps it wasnt a jumbo jet.

Yeah its a littel trickkier to dicepher teh WTC, but the Pentagon is such an obvious scam.
Pentagon has a 4 feet steel reinforced walls??
Well if you look at this picture, they dont look like 4 feet walls to me.

http://www.wtc-terrorattack.com/pentagon_crash07.jpg

And no, not all fires are the same. A burning jet fuel would be MUCH hotter than a burning peace of paper. Big difference.

The problem with all these conspiracy theorist, that they forget to show you stuff that contridicts them, here, enjoy the read, but remove the tin foil off your head

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/..._evidence.html
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 12:48 AM   #47
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga
And no, not all fires are the same. A burning jet fuel would be MUCH hotter than a burning peace of paper. Big difference.
Unless that burning paper catches fire to something else, that burns hotter.

Quote:
The problem with all these conspiracy theorist, that they forget to show you stuff that contridicts them, here, enjoy the read, but remove the tin foil off your head

LOL, as is the problem with sites taht u just posted. They dont show evidence wich contradicts them either.
And keep away from the Bush brainwash pills.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:55 AM   #48
SickFinga

Quote:
Unless that burning paper catches fire to something else, that burns hotter.

LOL, as is the problem with sites taht u just posted. They dont show evidence wich contradicts them either.
And keep away from the Bush brainwash pills.
Ahhh people, you make this too ****ing easy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerant
Jet fuel is an accelerant.

Main question of the people that claim plane didnt hit pentagon is that there are no plane debrees.
That site clearly shows that.

Relying on a video of parking security camera is also a joke. They are not meant to record a 300mph jet flying by. Infact most of them record only when there is a movement detected and all of them are low FPS.

btw, if the plane didnt crash into pentagon, what happened to it? vanished into a thin air? or maybe it was abducted by aliens? ahhh no, its at area 51, and Men in Black wiped passangers' memory off.
I'm not brain washed by Bush. All those theories make me laugh, cause they are a joke.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:58 AM   #49
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

i was talking about the empire state building...
Jim .E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 12:59 AM   #50
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

plane debris is one of the suspicions. The deamage to the Pentagon is the other (my biggest) suspicion.

And yeah, obviously fuel is an accelerant. Whatd did you think in the russia exaple? That it was only paper burning? Thats wah ti said in my previous post.

Last edited by ROCKETMAN; 12-19-2005 at 01:02 AM.
ROCKETMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 01:03 AM   #51
SickFinga

Quote:
plane debris is one of the suspicions. The deamage to the Pentagon is the other (my biggest) suspicion.

And yeah, obviously fuel is an accelerant. Whatd did you think in the russia exaple? That it was only paper burning?
ok honestly, in the link i provided.
Did you see plane debrees? Are you saying they were planted there???

In russian example it was an electrical fire, there was no acccelerant involved whatsoever.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:04 AM   #52
daytona
6th Gear Member

everything the Homeland and Patriot acts is related to reducing rights of individuals for the sake of "homeland protection"...fear is used to quiet media from aggressively questioning the goverments reason for wars.From ad contracts cancellations to not renewing licenses is how the goverment keeps the media muzzled...I guess you havent heard of the illegal prisions the US has located in other countries,you probably havent since the US media kept it low key but BBC and the Asia Today ran huge stories about the "torture to go" cia runned hotels..USA is not as korsher as you might like to think.Not ONE blackbox results was ever shown to the media,all internal conversation data was supposingly destroyed and all physical evidence was not inspected by the FAA investigators,they couldnt find any parts larger than phone book,even seasoned inspectors were shocked at the lack of solid debris at the Pentagon and Somerset County, Pennsylvania..there was nothing left.This is a well documented video,it highlights some of the most unusual conclusions from the 9/11 reports.If does bring up some serious questions about the sequences of the events that led to and after the "attacks"...
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 01:05 AM   #53
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
Pentagon has a 4 feet steel reinforced walls??
Well if you look at this picture, they dont look like 4 feet walls to me.

http://www.wtc-terrorattack.com/pentagon_crash07.jpg

lol vlad..that site contradicts itself soo many times...the engine piece isnt from a 747 Rolls Royce motor...its a missle, tomahawk cruise missle i think

thats not the diffuser case from a rolls royce, there are triangle (gasket kind of things) that arent present

a 747 flying that low wouldve blown those cars away (watch the 5th gear episode called Cross Winds on google)

why would the guy at the gas station and hotel "be in big trouble" by the FBI if they discussed what they saw...those tapes being missing is the biggest clue showing this whole thing is a sham
Old 12-19-2005, 01:12 AM   #54
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

And street poles falling over on the opposite side. SOme of them cleanly taken out with the base.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:12 AM   #55
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona
everything the Homeland and Patriot acts is related to reducing rights of individuals for the sake of "homeland protection"...fear is used to quiet media from aggressively questioning the goverments reason for wars.From ad contracts cancellations to not renewing licenses is how the goverment keeps the media muzzled...I guess you havent heard of the illegal prisions the US has located in other countries,you probably havent since the US media kept it low key but BBC and the Asia Today ran huge stories about the "torture to go" cia runned hotels..USA is not as korsher as you might like to think.Not ONE blackbox results was ever shown to the media,all internal conversation data was supposingly destroyed and all physical evidence was not inspected by the FAA investigators,they couldnt find any parts larger than phone book,even seasoned inspectors were shocked at the lack of solid debris at the Pentagon and Somerset County, Pennsylvania..there was nothing left.This is a well documented video,it highlights some of the most unusual conclusions from the 9/11 reports.If does bring up some serious questions about the sequences of the events that led to and after the "attacks"...

I never said USA is Kosher, their government is full of shit like any other government. All Im saying that USA government did not crash those planes.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:14 AM   #56
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

im downloading the AutoCad/3d StudioMax implementation of how the plane hit...this should be interesting
Old 12-19-2005, 01:14 AM   #57
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

Quote:
I never said USA is Kosher, their government is full of shit like any other government. All Im saying that USA government did not crash those planes.
No, not quite like other governments. Filled with ALOT more shit.

maybe not, but they did the missle.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:19 AM   #58
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

watching this vid its possible the plane hit the pentagon, but it doesnt change my view...

watch the vid here: Click Here

still think the US did it to themselves
Old 12-19-2005, 01:22 AM   #59
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim .E.
lol vlad..that site contradicts itself soo many times...the engine piece isnt from a 747 Rolls Royce motor...its a missle, tomahawk cruise missle i think

a 747 flying that low wouldve blown those cars away (watch the 5th gear episode called Cross Winds on google)
ohh sure it is from tomahawk. And the landing gear is from tomahawk too, right?
landing gear strut is also from a tomahawk missle?
and tomahawk missle was also painted in american airlines theme too, right?

ohhh and btw, descending plane wouldnt know the cars like you've seen on top gear. If you remember, they used full throttle for that to happen. Im sure when plane was descending to hit the building it was not in full throtle.
Do yo see anyone getting knocked off in this video???
http://www.break.com/articles/stmarten.html

Do you get knocked off on airport road when plane is landing???

C'MON PEOPLE, you are too easy
Old 12-19-2005, 01:23 AM   #60
daytona
6th Gear Member

I agree the USA goverment did not crash those planes...it was outside the realm of the USA goverment to do so,but the puzzling aspects is how secretative the goverment became when outside inspectors werent allowed to do reports immediately..its was all military inspectors the first 72 hours then the FAA and other departments who allowed in..why the urgency to dispose of the planes and debris of the buildings?...about %90 of the Twin Towers metals were sent to oversea smelters within 2 months of the distruction and what was left was dispose within 5 months again to oversea contractors..I agree it wasnt Bushes plan to start a war with commisioned suicide attacks but he used that excuse to fight a war.What was all those light post knocked down?..if the explosion was internal how did the light post get knocked down and where are the skid marks on the grass?...where are the flight recorders?..or any flight recorders from those other doomed flights...I remember one plane years ago went nose first at over 300km due to a faulty rear tail wing...the plane debris was as small as a dime with a hugh crater in the ground..all the flight boxes were locate even though the plane disappeared completely..the Pentagon crash wasnt half that severe and not one recorder was found?....

Last edited by daytona; 12-19-2005 at 01:32 AM.
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: