Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-18-2005, 10:30 PM   #31
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb
why the heck would Bush want More than 3,000 American ppl killed ?

stop watching all that conspiracy crapola. It wasnt the US who planned it .
everything adds up in those movies...

why the heck would bush want to kill more than 3,000 people?...too look like a political hero

same thing why hes sending troops to iraq...

why the heck would bush want to intrude on another persons country?...for oil
Jim .E. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 10:33 PM   #32
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim .E.
everything adds up in those movies...

why the heck would bush want to kill more than 3,000 people?...too look like a political hero

same thing why hes sending troops to iraq...

why the heck would bush want to intrude on another persons country?...for oil

Everything adds up in Moore's movies because its a one point view.

Those explosions that he show in the movie before towers collapsed are a joke!!

And how does Bush look like a hero by killing 3,000 people???
I dont know anyone that think he is a hero.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 10:36 PM   #33
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga

Well thats the whole thing. PPl dont know taht he did.

Quote:
You dont know alot of patriotic Americans.

Last edited by ROCKETMAN; 12-18-2005 at 10:43 PM.
ROCKETMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 10:38 PM   #34
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

Quote:
pffffffffffff to start a war in Afghanistan and Iraq Bush didnt have to blow the shit out of USA.

WTC underpopulated?? Are you saying people got a letter in the mail saying, do not come to work, we'll crash planes into the building???

c'mon people use your head.

YES! it was. Heavily. Not sure what the exact number is, but ussualy there are alot more peopl a at one time than there was on that day. ANd yes, Alot off ppl werent there because of some sort of tip.ppl with alot of money and power.

Last edited by ROCKETMAN; 12-18-2005 at 10:44 PM.
ROCKETMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 10:39 PM   #35
coolhand
Banned

Quote:
pffffffffffff to start a war in Afghanistan and Iraq Bush didnt have to blow the shit out of USA.

WTC underpopulated?? Are you saying people got a letter in the mail saying, do not come to work, we'll crash planes into the building???

c'mon people use your head.
It gives him a reason to start the war. WTF is he gonna say?

'Dear American citizen's due to the fact that they control all the oil I have decited to police the world and take it myself?'

vs.

'Dear American citizen's due to the the recent attacks on our nations security and the deaths of our citizens I have vowed to do everything in my power to make this planet a safe place to live'

It's a perfect plan too if you ask me, but you need moronic yanks to back you up. And even if they don't I can just pull a few strings and rig the elections anyways. We can't loose.

Last edited by coolhand; 12-18-2005 at 10:45 PM.
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 10:44 PM   #36
coolhand
Banned

Quote:

How does a plane go thru 9 feet of steal reenforced concrete.

The yanks are brain washed, no matter what Bush says in the media notice how he is always making sure that people think that they are in danger and that his way is the right way.

Also if you watch American TV u will notice that they all love Bush, Dog the bounty hunter has a pic of Bush on his desk and somone in OCC had one too.

"It is true that most of the inteligence regarding Iraq was wrong, and I apologize for that"
Old 12-18-2005, 10:47 PM   #37
coolhand
Banned

I personally think him or somone in his administration is gonna turn out to be the anti-christ. It's sounds a little extreme but just remember what I said when it happens.
Old 12-18-2005, 11:07 PM   #38
digiital
5th Gear Member

The reason is easy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halliburton_Company

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Mark Twain
digiital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 12:11 AM   #39
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:

so your telling me a plane going into a building, with reinforced steel beems, can break it down...

Vlad go play Jenga...push out 2 or 3 blocks off the top of the tower...did it fall? no...now take out two of the blocks on the very bottom so the whole thing is supported by one block...try to pull out that block...which way is the tower falling? certainly not f*cking straight down it falls over...go watch a demolition its a controlled demolition (an implosion)...a building doesnt f*ckin collapse into itself it falls over taking shit with it

go watch a demolition movie, actually ill save you the work heres some vids:
http://portland.indymedia.org/media/.../02/280888.wmv
now watch the tower collapse
http://portland.indymedia.org/media/.../02/280889.wmv

still dont believe me? ask dan/Chris or chris's dad, hes a construction guy (referring to chris and his dads company moreso here) maybe he knows some demolition people that can tell you what happens in a demolition of a building...

i remember something in history how a plane flew into the chrysler building or something like that, that thing is older than the WTC, how come that didnt collapse?
Jim .E. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 12:15 AM   #40
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekniq
It gives him a reason to start the war. WTF is he gonna say?

'Dear American citizen's due to the fact that they control all the oil I have decited to police the world and take it myself?'

vs.

'Dear American citizen's due to the the recent attacks on our nations security and the deaths of our citizens I have vowed to do everything in my power to make this planet a safe place to live'

It's a perfect plan too if you ask me, but you need moronic yanks to back you up. And even if they don't I can just pull a few strings and rig the elections anyways. We can't loose.

The problem is, that wasnt the reason the war started in Iraq.
The reason was, if you remember WMD and had nothing to do with 9/11
Old 12-19-2005, 12:20 AM   #41
daytona
6th Gear Member

SickFinga "crisis" were used in many wars to ignite the reason for wars...Bush DID need a reason to invade Iraq,if you went in without approval from the UN its considered hostile and UN has the right to intercept countries who do so.I cannot believe the censorship the Patriot act and homeland security has on the media,if any news station runs programs that questions the Iraq war the damage to the creditals and the financial aspects of the station is enormous.Press passes regularly are pulled from media that ask difficult question during the rare meet and greet meetings with Bush.USA reputation is tarnished in the worlds eye's and the longer they continue to fight wars for money the view of the "ugly american" will continue.The freedom and rights of the world got alot smaller since countries created "homeland securities bills" that bascially stripped citizens of numberous human and legal rights.
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 12:30 AM   #42
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekniq
How does a plane go thru 9 feet of steal reenforced concrete.
9 feet of reinforced concrete???
Im not sure if you know how WTC was consurected
the outside walls of the building had no concrete. Only middle support beams are concrete. So yeah, a plane crashing through WTC would easily go through. But it didnt go through the beams.

I dont know if you know, but there was a fire in Ostankino TV tower in Russia in 2000. It was an electrical fire, but it was so bad, there was a fear it would collapse. The tower is held by steel cables. Due to fire some of them failed.
No, it did not collapse, but there was just an electrical fire, not a jumbo jet crushing into it. Yet it was a close call.

A plane crashed into Empire State Building, not Chrysler building.
Plane was much smaller btw.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:31 AM   #43
digiital
5th Gear Member

He's refering to the Pentagon and not the WTC

Quote:
the outside walls of the building had no concrete. Only middle support beams are concrete. So yeah, a plane crashing through WTC would easily go through. But it didnt go through the beams.

I dont know if you know, but there was a fire in Ostankino TV tower in Russia in 2000. It was an electrical fire, but it was so bad, there was a fear it would collapse. The tower is held by steel cables. Due to fire some of them failed.
No, it did not collapse, but there was just an electrical fire, not a jumbo jet crushing into it. Yet it was a close call.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Mark Twain
digiital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 12:31 AM   #44
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona
SickFinga "crisis" were used in many wars to ignite the reason for wars...Bush DID need a reason to invade Iraq,if you went in without approval from the UN its considered hostile and UN has the right to intercept countries who do so.I cannot believe the censorship the Patriot act and homeland security has on the media,if any news station runs programs that questions the Iraq war the damage to the creditals and the financial aspects of the station is enormous.Press passes regularly are pulled from media that ask difficult question during the rare meet and greet meetings with Bush.USA reputation is tarnished in the worlds eye's and the longer they continue to fight wars for money the view of the "ugly american" will continue.The freedom and rights of the world got alot smaller since countries created "homeland securities bills" that bascially stripped citizens of numberous human and legal rights.
Ahhh c'mon Daytona. UN never gave aproval to start a war in Iraq.
What UN did about that??? NOTHING.
Patriot act has nothing to do with cencorship!!
Old 12-19-2005, 12:35 AM   #45
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

Quote:

Yeah, he was talking about the pentagon.
And ure Russia exapmle, a fire is a fire is a fire. Doesnt matter how it started. Apparently the reason for the collapse is that it was too hot:fire.
ps it wasnt a jumbo jet.

Yeah its a littel trickkier to dicepher teh WTC, but the Pentagon is such an obvious scam.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: