Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-13-2005, 12:58 PM   #61
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpWhitE46
I really dont know half of the stuff you said, im not religious.
Aside from the "preaches" and "holier" stuff...

Tell me, would these words be coming out of your mouth if a family member of yours was lost to this idiot?
How is he an idiot? He's accomplished more in 20 years of incarceration than you will in your entire life.

Murder is wrong, whether it's committed by a gang banger or if it's done by the state.

See, you're mentality isn't so different than a young Tookie Williams.
Old 12-13-2005, 12:59 PM   #62
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
Quote:
Originally Posted by proprone
Ok ivan your just as extreme as any other view.

someone who's addicted to drugs and murders for money murders out of DEPENDANCE, that's 2nd degree murder. Street racers in the states have been tried for 2nd degree murder when an innocent civillian dies. (usually plead down to manslaughter, true)

Taking someone's life is under just about all circumstances wrong, and i dont condone what Stan did. But like I JUST SAID: "Taking someone's life is under just about all circumstances wrong." They should've let the poor sonofabitch live the rest of his life out in prison writing books about nonviolence/
Or you can see it another way, and say, (probably what really happened) since he commited another crime while murdering someone, like "influence of an illegal substance" while commiting a murder, he is automtically charged with a 1st degree murder.

Well Lets think back what it was like in 1981. They probably charged him with life sentence partially because he was black. I mean all his murders were handled in a single trial, something is fishy here, I think they rushed the whole proccess. I suppose later they found out he started the Crips and kept him in prison....

Anyway it doesnt matter, it doesnt matter what he did before, what matters is what he has done with his life, and his death now is nothing compared to the influence he had on people, and he will live on in his work and what he did in his life. I'm not saying it's all good GOOD but he left a good mark on this earth so I guess he did something right in his life.

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 01:00 PM   #63
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl

A good example of this is Karla Homolka, she for sure isn't "cured" you don't kill and tourture three people (one of them being your sister) and get better, there is something serious wrong with people like this and they should be in jail forever.
If a case can be made to throw someone in jail 'forever' here, then society itself is the only thing that is seriously wrong.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:29 PM   #64
BlitzSix
6 Speed

Send a message via AIM to BlitzSix Send a message via MSN to BlitzSix
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstalin
How is he an idiot? He's accomplished more in 20 years of incarceration than you will in your entire life.

Murder is wrong, whether it's committed by a gang banger or if it's done by the state.

See, you're mentality isn't so different than a young Tookie Williams.
Let's not be stupid here, he's being killed because he violently killed four INNOCENT people. The state killing him to PUNISH him for this, he killed innocent people. He robbed them and killed them when they're defenseless. Then he laughed about the sounds they were making as they were dying with his gang members. Then the gang he started probably killed 1000s of people.

At least killing him will prove to these gangster idiots that if they get caught they are ****ed. And it will hopefully prevent them from being such idiots in the first place.
BlitzSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 01:34 PM   #65
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzSix
Let's not be stupid here, he's being killed because he violently killed four INNOCENT people. The state killing him to PUNISH him for this, he killed innocent people. He robbed them and killed them when they're defenseless. Then he laughed about the sounds they were making as they were dying with his gang members. Then the gang he started probably killed 1000s of people.
I understand 'why' he was killed, I just think it's wrong. If he did in fact kill them, which there is reasonable doubt he didn't, he still doesn't deserve to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzSix
At least killing him will prove to these gangster idiots that if they get caught they are ****ed. And it will hopefully prevent them from being such idiots in the first place.
You've proven my point. If you weren't brought up in upper-class white suburban are you'd be no different than Big Took. Read what you wrote, it's the same way gang bangers speak, revenge.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:43 PM   #66
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
Quote:

You've proven my point. If you weren't brought up in upper-class white suburban are you'd be no different than Big Took. Read what you wrote, it's the same way gang bangers speak, revenge.
so you saying if I kill someone that's close to you, you would forgive me and give me a BJ?

dude, that's rediculous, who cares, the guy commited a crime and he's dead, what comes around goes around, let it be either a hot chick or Tookie, I wouldn't change my opinion of supporting capital punishment.

btw, they should put Bush up there too.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:52 PM   #67
BlitzSix
6 Speed

Send a message via AIM to BlitzSix Send a message via MSN to BlitzSix
Quote:

And you've proven *MY* point that you suck at making conclusions...

I wasn't brought up in an upper class environment, and you don't know how I was brought up so please STFU about that

And although it is party revenge, it's also party to show people a lesson. Haven't you heard of doing that? You punish one person for doing something and it makes other poeple less likely to do it since they don't want to be punished like that.

And gang members are gang members not because they want revenge (it's not like someone stole something and they're trying to get it back), they're gang members because they're cold blooded low lifes that kill/rob/beat up innocent people for their personal gain.

Saying I would become a gangster is retarded, like WTF are you thinking? People who know me in real life will probalby agree I'm very nice to everyone, just because I think some dead beat in society who ruined the lives of many innocent people, and started a group that did this multiplied by 1000 should pay for what he did doesn't mean I have a "gangster mentality".
BlitzSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 01:56 PM   #68
AlpWhitE46
is a pimp

Send a message via MSN to AlpWhitE46
Quote:
I understand 'why' he was killed, I just think it's wrong. If he did in fact kill them, which there is reasonable doubt he didn't, he still doesn't deserve to die.

dude stfu before any more dumb stuff comes out of your mouth...
if anything i hope they did let tookie out and the first murder he commited was on you , i wonder how you would feel...
oh shit you wouldnt feel anything.
AlpWhitE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 02:11 PM   #69
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

OK he diead already

Old 12-13-2005, 02:13 PM   #70
daytona
6th Gear Member

You know what,why dont we give all the death row murders a big group hug and forgive them for their acts,it was a "mistake" (yeah four mistakes but still a mistake)..he committed the crime because of the racist america at those times and did it out of frustration.. if he wasnt caught he would have stop his criminal yearnings and would have found god on its own,not in prision death alley..Im very sure he would have stepped down as the Crips Leaders and write children books to show the evil aspects of gang life,who needs the girls,money,power..heck believing in god and writing books is his calling...all those bleeding hearts can call the families of all the victims and tell them it was a "mistake" and they should for give them.

"Ok he died already"...next please,,the line starts here..
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 02:14 PM   #71
Chris de la Cruz
sex, drifting & punk rock

Send a message via MSN to Chris de la Cruz
but you can't even bring that up into the debate though. they don't even bring that up in a court case. Its just an invalid argument to make due to the fact its entirely based on emotion. b/c i can go and say, what if you were tookie? how would you feel? then you obviously say "i wouldn't kill people." and bullshit like that. You're only seeing that one side. which make your argument flawed.

Its also hard to argue if you're not coming from where he comes from (not saying i did). Some of these kids that grow up have nothing but grow up to run for crips, bloods, pirus. They're all surrounded by it. Especially at that time. The only way to get by and to eat was to live a crook life. being a young black male at that time was almost impossible to survive without being harassed by Police, or other gangs. Its a point where joining a street gang is the only way to survive. now don't go and say "why not stay in school and all that bullshit." Some of these people can barely afford food with their food stamps and how can they afford school? having said that the only apparent way to survive is to hussle, run with gangs to get that street cred. White people won't hire them. So whats left? robbery. Survival of the fittest. Esentially what street gangs were about back then. It was a "family". That would do whatever it takes to survive, even if it means to eliminate the rival opposition. Where the streets were so ruthless where if you turn the corner as soon as it gets dark you can be staring down the barrel of a gun.

Now tell me this, if you were grew up in this environment and was doing whatever it took to survive, do you think you'd make that same mistake TOOKIE did? of course you wouldn't know b/c you've never lived it.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:19 PM   #72
daytona
6th Gear Member

yeah chrome you lived it..your argument is dumb...if that the case all of Jane/Finch would be murders..blame society and not the individual..Im sure chrome would have became a multiple murderer if he was in a crime infested area..its a disease not a choice right chrome?.
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 02:22 PM   #73
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

I hate how people bring in the victims on this matter "Oh if you were related to his victims you wouldnt be saying this" garbage...

Yeah I would, look at Karla Homolka, she served her time, jutice was served, its time to move on and no bitching needed.

Even if they were my children, I would still feel the same way, death doesn't solve anything. That person could take something priceless and most loved thing away from me, and the rest of their life would be miserable in prison.

but I'm sorry I would never want to be someone executed. and i mean it

Old 12-13-2005, 02:22 PM   #74
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

chrome, you make some excellent points, I think you're one of the few on here with a brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadChigga
so you saying if I kill someone that's close to you, you would forgive me and give me a BJ?
A murder/death is always sad when it's close, and I'd be angry but I wouldn't want the person dead.

To tell you the truth, my brother was stabbed in the throat and an inch away from his death from some 16 yr old with a knife for protecting a girl. He spent 2 weeks in the hospital and will forever have scars. The guy didn't do any time, community service, and yeah it was painful. So three months later, the offender was thrown off a building. Do I feel justice was served after he was killed? No. Killing is wrong, no matter for whom. Now that kid's parents have to suffer the loss of a son.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:24 PM   #75
Chris de la Cruz
sex, drifting & punk rock

Send a message via MSN to Chris de la Cruz
Hey its still society's fault that we hear about these cases of poverty and yet there is still no one that gives two shits about it.

Jane/Finch is not even comparable to South Central and Compton where street gangs were born.

as for me, the victim thing. A friend of mine (may not be close to home) but close enough, took a machette to her skull, after defending her boyfriend for stepping on some guys shoes. She was stiched up and was in a coma for a month, and she has no recolection of that day. The guy that hit got away and they still haven't found him.

Last edited by Chris de la Cruz; 12-13-2005 at 02:33 PM.
Chris de la Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: