Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-12-2005, 11:12 PM   #31
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

mkgino & AMG_POWER:

That "who cares" attitude is exactly why society is so ****ed up. If you saw a woman getting dragged away by a couple guys, what would you do? Shrug? Say "who cares?" and keep going? What if that was your sister/daughter/mother? What if someone was having the shit beaten out of them, whould you simply shrug and say "who cares?"

Society = ****ed

Apocalypse is coming.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 11:45 PM   #32
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

Armaghedon
WhadUpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 11:57 PM   #33
daytona
6th Gear Member

riots in LA again...you just watch...by the way I agree with the terminator not stopping the execution..hes not a girlie man..hes going to get alot of abuse from the left but hes stands by his principles..good to see a politician that has ba***...
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 12:12 AM   #34
Ital_325i
Lost in a world of Chaos

So they murder this guy, and Bernardo is still jerking off in his personal cell. I say get rid of that ****er too.

Armagedon was the meteors. Were doing it to ourselves, no meteors involved.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/endofworld.html

"Meteors are like, whoa, **** that"
Ital_325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 12:14 AM   #35
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe
mkgino & AMG_POWER:

That "who cares" attitude is exactly why society is so ****ed up. If you saw a woman getting dragged away by a couple guys, what would you do? Shrug? Say "who cares?" and keep going? What if that was your sister/daughter/mother? What if someone was having the shit beaten out of them, whould you simply shrug and say "who cares?"

Society = ****ed

Apocalypse is coming.
We are talking about a CRIMINAL not about innoccent people. If that dude was sent there coz he stole a pack of gum, then yeah its not right... Now he was a Criminal and Criminals deserve to die... i bet he killed many INNOCENT sisters/daughters/mothers who knows, now stfu.
Old 12-13-2005, 12:23 AM   #36
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
tsk tsk... everyone's so quick to make judgements to say "kill him", when that doesn't make any of us more respectable than the murderer himself. I never knew we had the ultimate power to say, "you killed someone, so I'm going to kill you now."

Is this justified murder? There is no evidence against him killing anyone, and in 26 years he has never admitted to murdering anyone. But since he has been a suspect, we say, "Off with his head!" Some of us who are religious would see this as doing god's work, "an eye for an eye", or "it's only fair"... others will say... "stop trying to play god, if he has done wrong---he will be punished when the time comes", some will call this karma. But of course, not all of us are religious, and opinions will always vary.

Before we pass judgement, perhaps we should try weighing the pro's and the con's of this mans controversial, but interesting life. Guilty or not, there is one thing I can personally say for sure---I can only hope to be such a positive influence on the lives of so many individuals globally.

The Murder Evidence?

- Fingerprints were found at both crime scenes, but they were not Stan’s. These fingerprints have never been identified.

- A bloody boot print left near the victim at one of the crime scenes was not Stan’s. This boot print has never been identified.

- A shotgun shell found at that crime scene was said to be from a gun purchased by Stan five years earlier. But the gun was, in fact, under the bed of two people – a husband and wife facing felony insurance fraud charges and who were also under investigation murdering their own crime partner. This husband-and-wife crime team did not serve any prison time and their murder investigation was dropped after they testified that Stan “volunteered” a confession to them.

- The “star” witness at Stan’s trial – a white man and longtime felon who was placed in a nearby cell while Stan awaited trial and years later discovered to have been a paid police informant – also testified that Stan “volunteered” a confession to him. But years after Stan’s trial it was discovered that a Los Angeles police officer had left a copy of the police murder file involving Stan’s this informant’s cell for overnight study. The next day the murder file was picked up by that same officer, and the informant informed police that Stan had volunteered a confession to him. In return for this testimony, the informant – who himself was facing the penalty for rape, murder and mutilation – was given a lesser sentence that allowed him the possibility of parole and freedom.

The Good?

- Saved the lives of over 150,000 youth who were either preparing to join a gang or got out of a gang, based on the testimonies of tens of thousands of emails received by Stan from kids, parents, teachers, librarians and ]even law enforcement officials.

- Written nine highly acclaimed anti-violence, anti-gang and anti-drug books for elementary school students, and middle school children that are in schools, libraries and juvenile correctional facilities throughout the nation and around the world. Life in Prison was honored by the American Library Association.

- Written his autobiography, Blue Rage, Black Redemption, for high school students and imprisoned adults to inspire them and to demonstrate to them how they can rehabilitate themselves no matter the difficulty surrounding their life circumstance. Blue Rage, Black Redemption was recently nominated by Frederick Douglass IV for a James Madison Book Award.

- Written the “Tookie Protocol for Peace: A Local Street Peace Initiative,” which provides step-by-step instructions for how a community can create peace – block by block, neighborhood by neighborhood, city by city. Nearly 200 Crips and Bloods in Newark, New Jersey, for example, signed a truce document based on Stan’s peace protocol one month after downloading that sample peace treaty from his website. Until then, those Crips and Bloods had been responsible for 32 gang-related deaths during the first four months of 2004. By May 2004, after signing the truce document, the murder rate in Newark, New Jersey, dropped significantly. The Deputy Mayor of Newark, Ras Baraka, credits Stan’s work as playing a significant role in the lessening of violence in his city. Reformed gang members in other states, such as Indiana, have also reported their successful use of Stan’s peace protocol to secure treaties that stopped gang violence in their communities.

- Written letters to incarcerated youth that have been used as counseling and learning tools by juvenile correctional officers. The letters are available for free on his website.

- Provided live mentoring via telephone to the principals of the 23 most at-risk elementary schools in the Chicago Public Schools during an in-service training session about Stan’s work. The session was so successful that the Chicago Public Schools decided to create a curriculum around Stan’s Blue Rage, Black Redemption book and his other work. That curriculum was launched in September 2005 within those 23 schools. It is proving to be so successful with students that there is a waiting list to become a participant.

- Provided live mentoring to at-risk youth via the telephone by calling schools, a Bay Area juvenile correctional facility and community-based after-school programs serving troubled youth.

- Provided live mentoring to very high-risk youth who visit him at San Quentin State Prison

- Recorded anti-gang Public Service Announcements (PSAs) that have been played on radio stations throughout the United States and Canada. A British station is preparing to air his PSAs.

- Assisted in the creation of an award-winning movie made about his life, “Redemption: The Stan Tookie Williams Story,” starring Jamie Foxx. The movie is being sold in DVD format globally – in, for example, the Netherlands, New Zealand and Iraq to U.S. soldiers fighting there. The movie of Stan’s life is proving to be so inspirational that it, too, is saving lives. (countless letters and e-mails of gratitude have been recieved)

- Been nominated five times for the Nobel Peace Prize – once by a member of the Swiss Parliament and four times by a growing list of eminent professors from the United States and Europe. He has also been nominated four times for the Nobel Prize for Literature by William Keach, Professor of English Literature from Brown University.

- Received from President George W. Bush a 2005 Presidential Call to Service Award for his volunteer efforts to help youth.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just presenting another perspective... everyone is entitled, and encouraged, to develop their own opinion. Anyway, back to homework... :/

J
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 12:28 AM   #37
///M-TRD3
Modeldater

One thing that ill agree with forsure, is his trial is ****ed up, sooo corrupt.
Too many things dont add up or make sense that he was the actuall killer, but everything seems to be planted to point in that direction, but only point.
Old 12-13-2005, 12:33 AM   #38
chia
Keepin' It Fake.

"The old law of an eye for an eye leaves us all blind."
Old 12-13-2005, 12:39 AM   #39
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWags
- Justin should deliver a Delt Smash, while Chuck Norris simultaneously roundhouse kicks him

FATALITY!!!!! FLAWLESS VICTORY
The delt smash is used very seldom... but if he deserves it, you better believe it'll be coming.
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 12:55 AM   #40
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadChigga
prison is not suppose to reform someone, it is a punishment, it is a punishment for the crime that one commited, which he did.
I dont agree with that at all. I thought the purpose of imprisonment was reform and punishment. Otherwise all the people who get 10 years would just come out pissed.

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 01:38 AM   #41
///m powered
dodging pylons

Send a message via AIM to ///m powered Send a message via MSN to ///m powered
i think it's funny how the murderer has gained such an idolization, while the victims were almost forgotten

picture's of the victims :
http://www.homestead.com/prosites-pr...msvictims.html

Old 12-13-2005, 01:44 AM   #42
///Milk
BangSentra

Send a message via ICQ to ///Milk Send a message via AIM to ///Milk Send a message via MSN to ///Milk Send a message via Yahoo to ///Milk Send a message via Skype™ to ///Milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///m powered
i think it's funny how the murderer has gained such an idolization, while the victims were almost forgotten

picture's of the victims :
http://www.homestead.com/prosites-pr...msvictims.html

On a side not.
LINK IS NOT WORK SAFE
But ya, I agree with your statement.

///Milk

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S
2009 Ford Focus SES Sedan
///Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 07:58 AM   #43
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadChigga
prison is not suppose to reform someone, it is a punishment, it is a punishment for the crime that one commited, which he did.

Why prisons called correctional facilities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Milk
Same with Snoop Dogg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe
Capital punishment is cheap, and too the point. **** up, and you get ****ed.

Look at that student killer Homolka, she got a ****ing college degree that you and I paid for, and she killed two innocent people, and now she's aloud to carry on a normal life? WTF is wrong with this picture?
Capital punishment usually costs more money than life in prison due to the extra costs of the courts such as mistrials, appeals, and extra supervisions. Additionally, many (if not a majority) of death sentences are overturned on appeal. So the cost is incurred, regardless of the result.

Justin e36, all your points are from SaveTookie website and all of them are biased. We dont get to hear presented evidence used against him.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 08:06 AM   #44
papo
2nd Gear Member

If he KILLED someone you LOVED would you still feel the same....I DON'T THINK SO
papo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 08:09 AM   #45
daytona
6th Gear Member

M Power I totally agree...I guess the supporters of murderers who finds "god" when they are on death row should really consider their actions before they murder someone....he was sentence to death,he wasnt in jail for speeding,he was there because he killed multiple innocent victims,even in the early stages of the trail he never showed any remorse,and witnesses even said he showed great joy seeing those victim die.So for those against the death penalty maybe the support should be for the victims rights and not those of the accused.I bet those supporting him didnt even know the victims names or any victims of death row inmates currently in jail,it insane to give rights to murders and not let victims have the same level of punishment against the accused.Where are the supporters of the other 999 executed crinimals of the USa?..this is a "in" thing because he was the father of the hideous Crips gang,the media whores are coming out of the woodwork because of his notoriety...killers have more rights than victims,the prioity of some members here should really be corrected and provide sympathy towards the victims family and friends rather than murders who cries a sea of tears when their time in up..

Last edited by daytona; 12-13-2005 at 08:13 AM.
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: