Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-12-2005, 09:46 PM   #16
Primus
super blinger

prison is meant to reform people, if he gets the death penalty, the state belives he is unroformable, he clearly showed that prision has reformed him, therfor the system works, i feel the system cheated him, as he has changed and reformed into a new person while in prision, no need to execute him
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 09:46 PM   #17
///Milk
BangSentra

Send a message via ICQ to ///Milk Send a message via AIM to ///Milk Send a message via MSN to ///Milk Send a message via Yahoo to ///Milk Send a message via Skype™ to ///Milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiMMie
yea Kill that ****er.
He didnt kill 1, but 4 people.

they should kill him 4 times
HAHAHAHA!!!

///Milk

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S
2009 Ford Focus SES Sedan
///Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 09:49 PM   #18
kidneykill
3rd Gear Member

An eye for an eye...
kidneykill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 09:55 PM   #19
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus
prison is meant to reform people, if he gets the death penalty, the state belives he is unroformable, he clearly showed that prision has reformed him, therfor the system works, i feel the system cheated him, as he has changed and reformed into a new person while in prision, no need to execute him
prison is not suppose to reform someone, it is a punishment, it is a punishment for the crime that one commited, which he did.

I say 50 cent should be next.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:01 PM   #20
Primus
super blinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadChigga
prison is not suppose to reform someone, it is a punishment, it is a punishment for the crime that one commited, which he did.

if prision was punnishment, then there would be no programs within the prision such as counceling to deal with their mistakes, schools to educate, job searching, preists...

if it was punnishent there would be none of that, prision is designed to change a man back to a normal citizen
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 10:08 PM   #21
///Milk
BangSentra

Send a message via ICQ to ///Milk Send a message via AIM to ///Milk Send a message via MSN to ///Milk Send a message via Yahoo to ///Milk Send a message via Skype™ to ///Milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadChigga

Same with Snoop Dogg.

///Milk

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S
2009 Ford Focus SES Sedan
///Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 10:19 PM   #22
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Capital punishment is cheap, and too the point. **** up, and you get ****ed.

Look at that student killer Homolka, she got a ****ing college degree that you and I paid for, and she killed two innocent people, and now she's aloud to carry on a normal life? WTF is wrong with this picture?

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 10:23 PM   #23
///M-TRD3
Modeldater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe
Capital punishment is cheap, and too the point. **** up, and you get ****ed.

Look at that student killer Homolka, she got a ****ing college degree that you and I paid for, and she killed two innocent people, and now she's aloud to carry on a normal life? WTF is wrong with this picture?
Exactly, the key word there is "You And I Paid For" You gotta keep that in mind.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:26 PM   #24
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

This is such a hot ticket item with me, ****, I'm barely making it financially through University, but I pay half of my rather limited income to make other people get a post-secondary education for free? And support them? Damn.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 10:26 PM   #25
kidneykill
3rd Gear Member

I'm surprised no one has got to Homolka yet... an eye for an eye!
kidneykill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 10:32 PM   #26
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

Snoop Dog, 50Cent, Suge Knight and a slew of other thugs should all be next just like Milk says
WhadUpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 10:46 PM   #27
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkgino
who cares
+1!
Old 12-12-2005, 10:47 PM   #28
Chris de la Cruz
sex, drifting & punk rock

Send a message via MSN to Chris de la Cruz
Old 12-12-2005, 10:51 PM   #29
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus
if prision was punnishment, then there would be no programs within the prision such as counceling to deal with their mistakes, schools to educate, job searching, preists...

if it was punnishent there would be none of that, prision is designed to change a man back to a normal citizen
I believe the reason why there are such things available to people in prisons is the goal that drives us as humans, hope. We HOPE these people would change, we hope that they feel the pain they've caused, also the fact that some people are wrongfully accused, we HOPE that these services can ease their pain.

Quote:
Snoop Dog, 50Cent, Suge Knight and a slew of other thugs should all be next just like Milk says
I agree, I used to be all up for the rap stuff when I was in HS, if you said that to me in HS, I'd be like you are a hater, but now I see the damage they've done to the society. ****, what was I thinking when I was wearing my pants down to my knees? I cannot think of any reason why those idiots should try to copy those rappers. I see 12yr old try to act ghetto while pushing weed around my old high school, lil teenage poppers "DEMAND" $5 from you. They all play the racial card when something goes down since they think every one is bugging 'em cause their skin color.

Enough is enough.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:57 PM   #30
BMWags
6th Gear Member

this may be a little extreme, and god forgive me for saying this but I think....

-

-

-

-

-
- Justin should deliver a Delt Smash, while Chuck Norris simultaneously roundhouse kicks him

FATALITY!!!!! FLAWLESS VICTORY
BMWags is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: