Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-10-2005, 11:51 PM   #1
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZiMMie Send a message via MSN to ZiMMie
Another cool Christmas present.

This will be nice to have since i always snooze my alarm for about 20-30min before i get up.

One thing that sometimes wakes you up at night and prevents you from sleeping is the mosquito or blowfly when flying around your room. You can't and don't want to fall asleep again until you've caught it. These produces adrenalin and requires movements. The alarm clock blowfly works like a "blowfly" that at the desire time it escapes from a cage in your room. It starts moving and producing sound around you - to turn it off you should catch it and put it back in the cage.

Old 12-10-2005, 11:57 PM   #2
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
I don't want that little alien space ship zipping around my room... does it have a spy camera in it to thats broadcasted over the internet too?
Besides, my cat would catch it and kick its ass before I'd even wake up. And if she's not in the room, I'd just throw my pillow at it or get up and b_tch-smack it till it dies forever.

They obviously knew this when they created this product since even in the description it says "to turn it off you should catch it...", because there are, more violent ways, of turning it off forever.

Oh yeah, I'm not a morning person.
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 12:21 AM   #3
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
haha im in the same boat. i used to have a cordless phone next to my bed. then my alarm went off.
anyways

this IS a neat idea. i just keep an alarm clock VERY loud under a milk crate. nothing will turn it off other than just getting up

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 01:24 AM   #4
rhythm
3rd Gear Member

I have the same problem, I use my phone as an alarm but have it on the gayest ringtune ever. I usually wake up so fast because I dont want anyone to hear. Now it doesn't work anymore, I wake up walk across my room and go back to bed and can't remember doing it.
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 03:31 AM   #5
///Milk
BangSentra

Send a message via ICQ to ///Milk Send a message via AIM to ///Milk Send a message via MSN to ///Milk Send a message via Yahoo to ///Milk Send a message via Skype™ to ///Milk
I could use one of those. How high do they fly up? Since I have a ceiling about 8 feet high..and my ceiling fan dangles down almost a foot.

///Milk

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S
2009 Ford Focus SES Sedan
///Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 04:40 AM   #6
Gamite

I'd use my phaser and blast it out of the air..

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 05:31 AM   #7
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin e36
I don't want that little alien space ship zipping around my room... does it have a spy camera in it to thats broadcasted over the internet too?
Besides, my cat would catch it and kick its ass before I'd even wake up. And if she's not in the room, I'd just throw my pillow at it or get up and b_tch-smack it till it dies forever.

They obviously knew this when they created this product since even in the description it says "to turn it off you should catch it...", because there are, more violent ways, of turning it off forever.

Oh yeah, I'm not a morning person.
So in other words.........you would delt smash it then? Typical Justin answer
Old 12-11-2005, 11:38 AM   #8
moerom
6th Gear Member

Death metal + timer + loud speakers = guaranteed to wake up
moerom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 12:40 PM   #9
Ital_325i
Lost in a world of Chaos

I am by far a morning person and hate waking up from a nice warm bed, especially really early hours of the morning. I use to have my alarm right beside me, but that was useless. I actually had to move it across my room on a bookshelf, so that I have to get up, to shut it off.

Ive actually mastered the art of talking in my sleep. Not to myself, but to others. I can answer questions, or converse, just so they wont wake me up. Worked like a charm with my ex many years ago, those late nights on the phone. She thought I was listening, but couldn't understand, why I wouldnt remember a damn thing. To this day, my parents and my gf know not to try and talk to me when Im sleeping, cause I wont remember shit, I just answer coherently, so they'll stop talking.

That invention there should be bulletproof, shock resistant, and have water sprayer options, so that if you dont wake up, it starts squirting you. That should get you to get up and shut it off. With the ability to withstand gun shots, bitch slapping, delt smashing(lol had to get in on the craze) and any other physical abuse you can throw its way.
Ital_325i is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: