Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-09-2005, 10:14 PM   #31
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe
Was this hoping between all ages club nights?
Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. "All ages club nights". You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside my thread.. Because that's what we said in the thread, right? Isn't it? Jay goes to all ages parties. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart guy you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 10:59 PM   #32
Paul540/m3
BMW Individual

Send a message via MSN to Paul540/m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal
Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. "All ages club nights". You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside my thread.. Because that's what we said in the thread, right? Isn't it? Jay goes to all ages parties. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart guy you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

I just read that in my head with a Peter Griffin voice and it was pretty funny lol

wow I hate exams
Old 12-09-2005, 11:02 PM   #33
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
It was stewie i think

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 11:06 PM   #34
Paul540/m3
BMW Individual

Send a message via MSN to Paul540/m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW BMXer
It was stewie i think
Oh yea
Old 12-10-2005, 02:16 AM   #35
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Quote:
It got you riled up so it worked.

Also, driving 230 kph on public roads is real mature.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 08:21 AM   #36
Chris de la Cruz
sex, drifting & punk rock

Send a message via MSN to Chris de la Cruz
Quote:
Bahahaha... that just made me spit my chocolate milk out

axxe man that was a low blow. I have no right to make fun... my car can't even hit 230 stupid auto 4spd.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:20 AM   #37
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Axxe, I dont think Jay was worked up at all.

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 12:10 PM   #38
Axxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome
Bahahaha... that just made me spit my chocolate milk out

axxe man that was a low blow. I have no right to make fun... my car can't even hit 230 stupid auto 4spd.
Don't worry, there is nothing special about that speed, unless you get nabbed for it.

Driving way to fast is way cool

Go to a race track Jay, it will slow you down like you wouldn't beleive.

Old 12-11-2005, 08:57 PM   #39
Skunk#1
6th Gear Member

if the fuel filter was plugged up you would accually be getting great gas milage. but really, check your plugs, what color are they, that will tell you what is going on, also a compression test should be done, you may have a blown head gasket. between two cylinders, that would cause you to be running on 4 cylindrs and feel 10-15 hp loss.
Skunk#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 01:55 AM   #40
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe
It got you riled up so it worked.

Also, driving 230 kph on public roads is real mature.
I copied and pasted some text.

And **** if it is, it's not like you didn't go 200 right next to me this summer on the 400.

It kills me how there's this new trend of "holier than thou" attitude on E30 forums just because a person went to a few lapping days. Back down.

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 09:47 AM   #41
static
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunk#1
if the fuel filter was plugged up you would accually be getting great gas milage. but really, check your plugs, what color are they, that will tell you what is going on, also a compression test should be done, you may have a blown head gasket. between two cylinders, that would cause you to be running on 4 cylindrs and feel 10-15 hp loss.
this man knows what he's talking about
i just recently bought an e30 and was surprized at how bad the milage was. Tune-up didn't help at all. So i checked the compression and my results were 130-140 and #2 had 0 compression. (real bad)

So before changing anything check your compression.

(btw. it was a nice excuse for me to do an M50 conversion

Alex
static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 10:42 AM   #42
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Quote:
It kills me how there's this new trend of "holier than thou" attitude on E30 forums just because a person went to a few lapping days. Back down.

lol, ditto.

Watch out axxe is coming to get us.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:57 AM   #43
JazzM
6th Gear Member

45L tank, I usually get around 400-450 km on the hwy. (cruising at 130-140ish...) back and forth to detriot.

funny though that my cluster sais 60L. I was almost empty and when I filled her up I only got 42L in.

T.
Old 12-12-2005, 12:31 PM   #44
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
12L\100km average.
i get about 400km before i fill up, thats at about the 3/4 mark or just under.

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 01:07 PM   #45
Axxe

Quote:
I copied and pasted some text.

And **** if it is, it's not like you didn't go 200 right next to me this summer on the 400.

Yeah, and then I shut down. I don't do that speed regularily, I've seen how silly it is. Going fast in a straight line is exciting for a week.

If you want to drive fast, so be it. Won't catch me doing it anymore.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: