Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Classics
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-30-2005, 09:46 PM   #1
hermen maire
2nd Gear Member

I need rocker panals 2002tii

I was just wondering if anyone knew where i could get some roker panals for my 2002tii. i'm also looking for fiberglass hood, trunk, fenders. if anyone is interested, the tii motor will be up for grabs if anyone is interested.
Is there anyone in canada who carries urethan bushing/mounts for this car.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:11 PM   #2
craz azn
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to craz azn
I have fiberglass fenders for 2002s, I am currently in the process of having the trunk and hood done in fiberglass, should be ready in early Feb. I would have to double check with pricing for the fenders though if you are interested. I also have a rear trunk lip available in fiberglass, it is very similar to teh Alpina spoiler, but it is based on a rear trunk lip of 3.0 CSL

About the bushings, you might have to order in the states for those. Ireland Engineering and also BMP Design have decent urethane bushings for your application.

As for rocker panels, kinda stumped on that... BTW how much are you looking to get for that engine?

Hope this helps ya dude

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |
craz azn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 07:00 PM   #3
paul christians
87325is///MR.EVIL

Wowowowowow......
Old 12-02-2005, 12:02 AM   #4
hermen maire
2nd Gear Member

I'm interested in the fenders. Just curious, how much do they weigh? and will they bolt up quit easily. About the trunk lip i'll find out what it looks like, and then make a decision.

About the motor i'm not quit sure yet, its still in the car but probably not for long, it seems strong, but i know its running super rich. the mecanical fuel injection pump linkages need to be totally readjusted or somene who knows what their doing needs to tune it.

Thanks for the info.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:07 AM   #5
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZiMMie Send a message via MSN to ZiMMie
go to any part source they should be able to get u the rocker panels.
those are retail prices.

http://www.crosscanadaparts.com/cgi-...l?img_num=0050

www.StanceFactory.com
ZiMMie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 06:09 PM   #6
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner

http://www.2002ad.com/pages/about.htm

i would only use these guys !
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 09:55 PM   #7
craz azn
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to craz azn
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermen maire
I'm interested in the fenders. Just curious, how much do they weigh? and will they bolt up quit easily. About the trunk lip i'll find out what it looks like, and then make a decision.

About the motor i'm not quit sure yet, its still in the car but probably not for long, it seems strong, but i know its running super rich. the mecanical fuel injection pump linkages need to be totally readjusted or somene who knows what their doing needs to tune it.

Thanks for the info.

Sorry for a late reply, I had a chat with teh fiberglass guy, he said 275 a fender in whatever thickness you like weither 1 layer thick for say racing or up to 3-4 layers of glass for strong rigid fenders. They are exact copies of the originals, they even have the buckets for the signals and the back bracket to mount to the A pillar. They were molded from BRAND NEW ORIGINAL fenders so they will definitly fit. A guy from around here bought a set, he commented that they fit better than the old ones, everything fit into place perfectly. So, ummm I would assume they weigh anything from around 3 to 7 pounds depending on what you specify for layers.

I was looking in an old car mag, our trunk lip looks almost exactly like the one on an Alpina A4S. search for a pic of one and you'll see.

I hope this helps ya man. Cheers

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |
craz azn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 05:38 PM   #8
Bainze
Dogleg

Could you get a hood for a 1974 tii in fiberglass. The only thing is that I dont want to pin mount it..
Bainze is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: