Ive got a 98 328is with all the mods thats in my sig, not a lot, im just gettin started. Wondering if i should get an exhaust or lowering springs next. I just dont know about the lowering because of how low the back already is. I was wondering if i got the lowering springs, what kind of springs does a best job about leveling the front of e36 out to kind of match the height in the back. Dont want any arguments on what springs are better than anyone elses, just want to know if anyone has lowered theirs before, and what springs they used, and how it turned out. These were the springs i was considering:
1. H&R Race Springs (2" in front 1.3" in back)
2. H&R Sport Springs (1.5" in front 1" in back)
3. Eibach Sportline Springs (1.8" in front 1.5" in rear)
4. Eibach Pro-Kit Springs (1.3" in front 1.3" in rear)
5. Tell me your setup....
1. Stromung cat-back exhaust @understeer.com
2. Borla cat-back exhaust
3. Tell me any others........
But yea, i dno what to do because i dont want it to turn out bad or rub or anything with the springs, plus those stromungs and borla exhausts sound nice