Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-20-2005, 03:24 PM   #1
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Air canada is a bitch

Ok they booked me and my family on a flight today that doesn't exist. Like accually it doesn't fly today at all. Not canelled, it never flies sundays. So now im stuck in philadelphia for 5 hours. Im gonna bitch these morons out. Any advice as to how to go about this? I think these tickets may/may not have been purchased with air miles, even if they were, not all 4 of them were. So far they bumed the four of us up to first class, but honestly that doesn't mean shit to me i need to get back to T. It kills me they didn't even tell anyone that our flight was changed to a flight 2 hours earlier. Supposedly they sent an email a week ago, which they didn't exect a confirmation to. They didn't call either. AND worst of ****ING all they didn't even tell us when we checked in back in toronto 3 days ago that our flight was cancelled.

I want some free flights or some shit. Even if they dont give me jack im still going to make a fuss, im pissed off. FCC, better buisness beaurau (however that's spelled) they be getting bitched the **** out.

**** air canada.
**** air canada.
**** air canada.
**** air canada.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, cat delete, vance hines csone, YEC racing tune
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 03:26 PM   #2
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprone
I want some free flights or some shit. Even if they dont give me jack im still going to make a fuss, im pissed off. FCC, better buisness beaurau (however that's spelled) they be getting bitched the **** out.

Yeah, compain to FCC. Call ATT while you are at it
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 03:29 PM   #3
propr'one
op sucks cock

hahahaha

yeah that was a dumb thing to say.

go ivan.

Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, cat delete, vance hines csone, YEC racing tune
Old 11-20-2005, 04:28 PM   #4
MarkD
Banned

Air Canada is really screwed up. They did the same thing to my brother - cancelled the flight he had and didn't tell him. They also made some other changes to his flight out to Hawaii, such as a 2 day stop over on the way. I will never fly Air Canada, they have been going down the drain for years.

On my trip to India, I'm flying Alitalia. I'd never fly on Air India either.

MarkD
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 04:44 PM   #5
propr'one
op sucks cock

im still ****ing waiting in the buisness class lounge in philly. thank god i at least have internet

Old 11-20-2005, 05:36 PM   #6
d12
3rd Gear Member

i know you pissed off, but they not ganna give a sh!t about you...
d12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 05:40 PM   #7
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

j/k like other said i see why ur angry but theres not really much ya can do....except get CRUNK in first class
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 06:15 PM   #8
propr'one
op sucks cock

haha i dunno im not 21. and im with my parents. and i need to drive back from the airport to my house.

so im getting wasted as we speak

Old 11-20-2005, 09:01 PM   #9
flyinggonzo
1st Gear Newbie

I have my issues with Air Canada as well, but at least they bumped you up to Business and gave you Lounge access. Have you seen the lounges on the American carriers?

(sold) 2004 Z4 3.0 - Toledo Blue/Black - CDV Mod, Streamline Engineering CAI, Dinan Exhaust, Alutec Struc Bars, etc...
(sold) 2002 GTI 1.8T - Black/Black - REVO, TT DP, Milltek Catback, Koni/Eibach, Autotech RSB, Carbonio CAI, etc...
flyinggonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 10:16 PM   #10
propr'one
op sucks cock

(just got home)

yeah i was in the united lounge. its gorgeous, full bar, like 7 different rooms, widescreen high def tv, etc

Old 11-21-2005, 08:27 AM   #11
Darkness95m3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Ok they booked me and my family on a flight today that doesn't exist. Like accually it doesn't fly today at all. Not canelled, it never flies sundays. So now im stuck in philadelphia for 5 hours. Im gonna bitch these morons out. Any advice as to how to go about this? I think these tickets may/may not have been purchased with air miles, even if they were, not all 4 of them were. So far they bumed the four of us up to first class, but honestly that doesn't mean shit to me i need to get back to T. It kills me they didn't even tell anyone that our flight was changed to a flight 2 hours earlier. Supposedly they sent an email a week ago, which they didn't exect a confirmation to. They didn't call either. AND worst of ****ING all they didn't even tell us when we checked in back in toronto 3 days ago that our flight was cancelled.

**** air canada.
**** air canada.
**** air canada.
**** air canada.

Speaking as a business owner my self I would like to point out a few things.
1) We all make mistakes. Itís how we resolve the mistake that matters.
2) The person who you are going to be speaking with is probably not the same person who booked your flight. Therefore donít take your frustration out on them.
3) Be nice and polite no matter how frustrated you are. The person who you are speaking with will be more helpful if you are kind and understanding. If you come out with demands yelling and screaming they are going to go into a defensive mode and you will resolve nothing.
Sure Air Canada is screwing up, so is every other carrier. With higher insurance and fuel costs they have to make cut backs to survive and mistakes will happen.
Having said that this is not the airlines fault, the fault is that of the consumer. We all want everything for free, with the best service.
Darkness95m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 11:52 AM   #12
propr'one
op sucks cock

Darkness now that im home i can explain a little more. Air canada sold me tickets to a flight that wasn't cancelled. It never flies on weekends. NEVER. Furthermore, when I called the first time, they didn't even check to see if other carriers had flights from philly to toronto. I had to call 3 different numbers just to get in touch with someone who had the "authority" to make an executive decision. Its not so much the fact that they made a mistake that bothers me (although, not warning me when i was boarding my flight in toronto that my return flight has been changed, and that NO ONE has contacted me yet would've been nice,) its mostly the nonchalance of air canada towards their customers problems. It doesn't seem like they want to help even if they could. I fly too much to care about first class or economy, but at least they tried to make us happy... eventually. Oh well, lesson learned. Always check everything right before you leave, and dont fly air canada.

Darknessm3: I wasn't rude over the phone with their representatives. I know its not their fault. I have a problem with Air Canada's general policy towards consumers, not their customer service reps.

however
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessm3
Having said that this is not the airlines fault, the fault is that of the consumer. We all want everything for free, with the best service.
This i dont understand. If you're reffering to this comment...
Quote:
I want some free flights or some shit. Even if they dont give me jack im still going to make a fuss, im pissed off.
I meant that air canada was refusing to do anything to make thier customers happy. You own your own buisness and have the right to run it any way you choose, but when i've been stuck on other airlines, they do so incredibly much more to keep their customers happy, I was very dissapointed with my most recent experience with Air Canada.

However, this is just MY experience...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: