Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-09-2002, 01:57 PM   #1
Fast_Gal
3rd Gear Member

Angry Road Rage.... to me today!! What should i do?

I'm driving home stopped waiting to make a right turn on Weston Rd. I swear Weston north of steeles is really busy during rush hours and lunch time. Some guy behind me was on the horn and wouldn't let up. I didn't pay attention & i didn't care. I get to the next light and this guy pulls up beside me. He rolled down the window and started yelling at me. I noticed it was an old man (60ish) so i told him to f-off and i rolled up my window. All of a sudden he turns his wheel and starts driving into my car. I couldn't believe he was trying to smash my car. I freaked! I let him drive infront of me so he wouldn't be able to clip my car. Next thing i know we're stopped at weston & 7. Buddy gets out & tries to attack me. WTF!! I swear i almost killed him. I only pushed him away and then manuvered my car through traffic so he wouldn't be able come near my car with his van. The only reason i didn't deck him is because he was an older man. I'm a tough girl and i can defend myself.

Should i have hit him back anyways? Should i call the cops?

BTW- i know this may sound bad but i'm really pissed at myself that i didn't fight back. I'm not good at sitting back and being the bigger person. If someone tries to hurt me physically for no reason i make sure i hurt them twice as hard!
Fast_Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 02:28 PM   #2
Razkal
6th Gear Member

I think that you did the right thing by not beating him. At the end of the day, it would probably turn against you and you would be charged...

Next time, just take the license plate down and let the cops know... I am sure that if you tell them the situation, they can do something, but then again I am not sure what they do in this situation. Good thing he did not hit your car!

Need any assistance branding your company/services? :
http://www.bluemouse.ca

Razkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 02:39 PM   #3
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
you did the right thing by not taking the argument any further, but

do you know why he was so angry?
somebody pulled a stunt on me like that last week, almost punched a hole through my forehead because i cut them off.
I definately didn't cut them off to my knowledge.
He said i didn't signal, yet i know i did, i always do.
i then realized my rear right turn blinker wasn't comming on at all!
I fixed it right there on the spot, one of the contacts wasn't touching properly.
the guy was thankfully very understanding and drove off without turning my head into hamburger.

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

Last edited by djcontra; 10-09-2002 at 02:49 PM.
djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 02:53 PM   #4
crusher
OMGHI2U2

Send a message via Skype™ to crusher
You did the right thing not fighting back. There's tons of crazy out there, they will even start a fight just because you have your Xenon lights on. Yeah, it happened to me, I just keep my calm and show them what a High beam would look like on my car, and they go, aaahhh oooohhhh.

Jeff

Sold/Traded-in
2006 M5
2003 M3
2003 Civic Si
2000 M Coupe
1999 M3
1999 323i
crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 03:09 PM   #5
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
hey fast gal..is ur car white

were u at sheridan (davis) in brampton yesterday (oct 7)..??

and ya...sorry to hear that ... this guy abviously didn't have any respect...who would do that to a girl??! i can understand a guy but this guy's abviously a coward if he try to basically step to u
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 04:31 PM   #6
IVAN
5th Gear Member

Maybe he just took adventage of being in conflict with a lil sweet girl so he knew that u would do nothing hehe. Like crusher said they are so many patinets out there so just ignore them .If they start beating You and gets worse then get a place no.

It's not a bad Idea to have tinted windows so he does not see who is in. That's how mafia tints they black limos so it's kinda tough to go and do anything.

IVAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 05:11 PM   #7
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
in a way its good, but in a way you shoulda, what was it over though?

if u guys recall about that girl punching in my face? well theres nothing i coulda done in my situation like fought back so you woulda got away with it =) unless he wanted to press charges =)

which I SHOULDA DONE!!!!!

you beat those old men with canes up! he was prolly jelouis!!
why do these pretty girls get to drive bmws!!
"look at me i got a old white van.. plus im old"
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 05:53 PM   #8
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Give us the plate number and we will give him a little "visit"! Ya know...give him a little scare. LOL! On maX we protect each other!

Old 10-09-2002, 07:36 PM   #9
IVAN
5th Gear Member

How Can You find his home address if u got his plate? Cops will tell ya or...
IVAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 07:53 PM   #10
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

i wouldn't worry it's prolly just some woodbridge loser construction worker
Mr seville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 09:34 PM   #11
motoyen
2nd Gear Member

Not trying to be sexist (cause I bet you coulda kicked his ass) but if I were you I would have called the cops and reported his plate and start crying on the phone. Act like a girl who just about got beat up by some huge feaky old man. I bet the cops would give the guy a real hard time cause they'll feel sorry for ya.
Old 10-09-2002, 10:27 PM   #12
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally posted by IVAN
How Can You find his home address if u got his plate? Cops will tell ya or...
I gots connections! LOL! This girl cut off my dad and he found out the address through unnamed sources! No BSin'.
Old 10-09-2002, 10:31 PM   #13
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

LOL dave, wat wud u do? blow 1 of those killer farts in his face like u did in the egg wit me, empowerd and straight_6? u know...it might actually work...ill buy 30 bean burrito's for u..it shud do the job

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 10:34 PM   #14
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
LOL dave, wat wud u do? blow 1 of those killer farts in his face like u did in the egg wit me, empowerd and straight_6? u know...it might actually work...ill buy 30 bean burrito's for u..it shud do the job
What?!?! Me fart? Never! LOL! Actually that would be a good idea! Bunch of guys hold the SOB down and i'll blast him a smelly that he will never forget! LOL!

He would problably --->
Old 10-09-2002, 10:55 PM   #15
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

i dunno dave..it would be a mission to stand the smell!! hahha...maybe tying him up would be a better option? so we wouldnt have to sacrifice the life and health of our max family

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: