Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-20-2005, 05:55 PM   #31
real468
2nd Gear Member

I dont think the problem is as bad as it seems, Its the same people that keep doing it over and over again they never get caught, if the police were actually ever solving any cases and things were still bad then Id b worried but they dont, so its more than likely repeat offenders the same person may not pull the trigger everytime but im sure the orders are coming from the same people.
real468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 06:04 PM   #32
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Another Shooting In Same Area As Church Killing
Nov, 19 2005 - 12:30 AM

TORONTO/640 TORONTO - For the second in a matter of hours a man has been gunned down in the Martingrove and Albion Road area.

Police say gun shots rang out at about 11pm last night on Lexington Avenue, hitting one man twice. He's in hospital and police say he should recover.

No suspects have been arrested.

This shooting comes just hours after a man was gunned down at a funeral for another a Toronto gun victim. The church where the services were being held was also near Martingrove and Albion. No word yet on whether the shootings are connected.
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 06:05 PM   #33
Chris de la Cruz
sex, drifting & punk rock

Send a message via MSN to Chris de la Cruz
Quote:
Originally Posted by real468
All Ill say is reading that story showed me how much power media has over influencing peoples views,
they did a good job with the whole "markham resident" hard worker etc

People that know, know he had it coming for a long ass time.
Reading that article you'd swear he was an angel...and nothing could be farther from the truth.

Two of my close friends got robbed by him a year and a half back. One guy and one girl. He threatened to punch the girl in her face if the guy didn't give him his jacket. My friend handed it over after tryin to walkaway etc but he wouldnt have that..... and then he took her cellphone...

Why he got shot I don't know for sure, but from things ive heard, im not surprised and have a hard time really feeling any pity for him.

No offence to anyone who may personally know him on this board. I knew him in elementary and he was a good guy then but i never knew him in highschool years so who knows what happened or why,,,
You went to Givney?! Paul?

I feel sorry, but yet also happy, b/c he can set an example and speak out to get kids to ****ing smarten up. yeah he did stupid shit that lead to this but at least now, if this has taught him anything, can show and tell kids to lead the right direction.

from my point of view i figured he had it coming. From what i hear is that he was leaning on the car and the guy was like yo don't lean on my car. Then he ran his mouth saying that he can do whatever he wants. Then the guy came back and shot him up. Kinda stupid if you ask me.

----------------------------------------------------

oh yeah... from what i hear I hear theres a war going on in toronto with gangs from different blocks or something.
Old 11-20-2005, 06:07 PM   #34
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Fr Michael McGivney?
Old 11-20-2005, 06:08 PM   #35
real468
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome
You went to Givney?! Paul?

I feel sorry, but yet also happy, b/c he can set an example and speak out to get kids to ****ing smarten up. yeah he did stupid shit that lead to this but at least now, if this has taught him anything, can show and tell kids to lead the right direction.

from my point of view i figured he had it coming. From what i hear is that he was leaning on the car and the guy was like yo don't lean on my car. Then he ran his mouth saying that he can do whatever he wants. Then the guy came back and shot him up. Kinda stupid if you ask me.
Live in the flesh...
Its true and I hope that they do take something good from it but ...
I wouldnt hold my breath.
Old 11-20-2005, 06:11 PM   #36
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

yup rexdale is really doing it's thing in the past few weeks....dunno if u read the guardian this weekend justin but they listed another two violent occurances including a robbery at martin grove and the westway where 3 guys (apparently all with gold caps in their teeth ) robbed a teen at knifepoint....when the teen refused to give his stuff up, he was stabbed in the leg repeatedly...luckily h e still managed to flee.

again at dixon/kipling at around 12am a guy walking towards his car after doing soem shopping at dominion was jumped by a bunch of ppl(i can't remember the exact number but over 5) and they basically kicked the crap out of him and he remains in hospital while they just took his car and left
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 06:13 PM   #37
Chris de la Cruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin e36
Fr Michael McGivney?
yes sirrr
Old 11-20-2005, 06:18 PM   #38
Justin e36
---

Yeah I've had a few guys try to act hard with me on my way out at that Dominion when shopping at like 2am. Also the Mack's Variety by Albion/Martingrove four man dem tried something similar with a blade around 3:30am... trying to take my car. These were both around 2-3 months ago.

I'm still a little surprised everything has been smooth at the 24-Hr shoppers at Kipling/Rexdale.. I'm in there almost every night too, and it always seems like everything is in check.

chrome / real468 - how old are you guys?
Old 11-20-2005, 06:21 PM   #39
real468
2nd Gear Member

fmms gettin grimey im glad im done, I dont get why they leave scarborough if there soooo gangster to come and b tough in markham where no ones trying to compete with them... IT wouldnt b so bad if they just fought n shit i dont even think knives are that bad but guns r for pussies straight up...atleast with a knife u gotta have a some balls and usually no body dies.

In our last month at school some randoooom guy came to our a friend of some other ppl there, with gold teeth no less again trying to steal one of my friends hats he had some guys with him and they outnumbered him. Then walking buy some of us saw what they were tryin to do n when we got involved told them to jus go n they didnt like that ,turned into a little scrap less than 20secs and one of them had a gun in his waist and according to people who were watching he was about to pull it ,but when the principal showed up and all his frends who go to the school bolted he took off with them.
Old 11-20-2005, 06:22 PM   #40
real468
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Yeah I've had a few guys try to act hard with me on my way out at that Dominion when shopping at like 2am. Also the Mack's Variety by Albion/Martingrove four man dem tried something similar with a blade around 3:30am... trying to take my car. These were both around 2-3 months ago.

I'm still a little surprised everything has been smooth at the 24-Hr shoppers at Kipling/Rexdale.. I'm in there almost every night too, and it always seems like everything is in check.

What were you driving? the e36?
Old 11-20-2005, 06:23 PM   #41
Justin e36
---

yeah, always driving the e36... I think they saw the DVD screen, and heard the subs humming as I pulled up as well.
Old 11-20-2005, 06:26 PM   #42
real468
2nd Gear Member

oo call me a pussy Id hand my keys over if they had a gun or knife,,,in a heartbeat. I dont think any cars worth even a scratch how far will they get anyway? If there taking the keys from you the driver there obviously amateurs jus lookin for a ride or shit doubt theyd have the connects to chop ur car up.
Old 11-20-2005, 06:27 PM   #43
real468
2nd Gear Member

Quote:

howd u get out of the guys sticking u with a knife
Old 11-20-2005, 06:44 PM   #44
Chris de la Cruz

i'm 19 graduated the two years ago.
Old 11-20-2005, 06:50 PM   #45
Gianpaolo_E46
6th Gear Member

shit we always joke about giving employees bullet prof vests and guns in rexdale, but i never thought it was this bad.
Gianpaolo_E46 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: