Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-21-2005, 09:15 AM   #46
Chris de la Cruz
sex, drifting & punk rock

Send a message via MSN to Chris de la Cruz

^^^ yuuupp
Old 11-21-2005, 10:37 AM   #47
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
I have that pic too. Lol.

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 10:42 AM   #48
Striker
Turbo Ready

That car is blessed by Jah

SPEED AND POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL,
THANK HITLER, BMW HAS ALL THREE
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 02:01 PM   #49
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW BMXer
Chorus says Jam rock, what Mystikal said is in a verse.

Call me crazy (you guys probably will) but I have turned down trips to Jamaica for christmas for the past 6 years or so.

Why?

My dads family is in Lludasvale... sooooooo boring, the country isnt no fun. I like Ocho, and Montego, Kingstons good for a bit but take me to the beach for some sun and bitches.
I went to Negril last year, it was nice but I'll be damned if I saw any of the actual culture (the Americans at the hotel thought I was crazy to go walking through downtown Negril, haha).

This year I'm flying into Kingston, spend a day there, head to Ochie, then over to somewhere else (some Point, can't remember the name), then Negril, then spending the last 3 nights in a hotel in Mo Bay, flying out of Mo Bay airport. I'm so damn excited man.

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 08:02 PM   #50
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal
I went to Negril last year, it was nice but I'll be damned if I saw any of the actual culture (the Americans at the hotel thought I was crazy to go walking through downtown Negril, haha).

This year I'm flying into Kingston, spend a day there, head to Ochie, then over to somewhere else (some Point, can't remember the name), then Negril, then spending the last 3 nights in a hotel in Mo Bay, flying out of Mo Bay airport. I'm so damn excited man.

negril isnt really a hot spot so you can walk around without getting hassled... but kingston! dat is where yuh have to watch ova yuh shoulda cuz once dem yardee see you, all dem see is dollah sign! you stand out alot from the people that live there.
Also im hearing from family that ochie gettin real bad nowadays... you cant even walk around without someone buggin u to buy a hat or some ganja.. what they do is come up to you an tell you dem have so an so to sell you for a real nice price.. then they tell you to walk wid dem over to they're hut down the street to get the merchandise.. when you reach di hut dem hold you up an tek all yuh belongings.. if your lucky you walk away unharmed but ive heard so many cases of a tourist gettin held up an den get ruffed up..
I personally havent been back in 8 years an i dont plan on going for another 8! id rather go check some other island where i dont have to walk around with eyes at the back of my head worrying about getting shot.
DriveItSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 09:21 PM   #51
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal

Ya my trip would be go to Ludas, see the house my dad grew up in, go to Kingston get supplies for said house, spend next 8 days fixing said house and seeing my grandmother, head home.

Blacked out:

Ya theres been a lot of violence in JA latley. My brother has not been back in about 12 years, I don't think he has any intentions of going back either. My cousin just went back after 8 said he had a good time.

Stanceiseverything.com
Old 11-21-2005, 11:20 PM   #52
Mystikal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout_E36
negril isnt really a hot spot so you can walk around without getting hassled... but kingston! dat is where yuh have to watch ova yuh shoulda cuz once dem yardee see you, all dem see is dollah sign! you stand out alot from the people that live there.
Also im hearing from family that ochie gettin real bad nowadays... you cant even walk around without someone buggin u to buy a hat or some ganja.. what they do is come up to you an tell you dem have so an so to sell you for a real nice price.. then they tell you to walk wid dem over to they're hut down the street to get the merchandise.. when you reach di hut dem hold you up an tek all yuh belongings.. if your lucky you walk away unharmed but ive heard so many cases of a tourist gettin held up an den get ruffed up..
I personally havent been back in 8 years an i dont plan on going for another 8! id rather go check some other island where i dont have to walk around with eyes at the back of my head worrying about getting shot.
I know about Negril, that's why I was laughing. The tourists were scared as hell though, hahaha.

I can't wait to get into Kingston man, it's dangerous but I need to live it. Watch me and the dancehall, one way or another I'm gonna remember this trip. If I get robbed it'll more likely be by some thick-assed light skinned girl who tricks me into sleeping with her, and I wake up wit no shoes or money. lol...

@stancejay
Old 11-21-2005, 11:33 PM   #53
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

HA!

Go out with no money (or little) and cheap shoes. No ID or wallet...

Thats what I do, I mean.. would do..

Stanceiseverything.com
Old 11-21-2005, 11:38 PM   #54
Mystikal

Of course man, when I was down there last year I walked with $20 cash and not a damn thing else.

@stancejay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: