Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-04-2005, 11:20 PM   #1
LIL_mike
1st Gear Newbie

13year old with e30

Hey guys, I;am new to the forums, I'am 13years old my uncle got me the car from an auction its a 87 325 with 115,000km, The reason my uncle is helping me is cause my dad died when I was 4 years old and his been there for me when ever I needed him I've been in love with cars forever now. It will be a few years before I can get my G1 and my uncle thought of making me a track car just for fun. We only get to work on the car on the weekends when my uncle isn't working. My uncle has been teaching me how to sand for far we are getting the rust bubbles off the car. My uncle is thinking I might get to drive the car when I'am 14 or 15 when I understand how things work more. I've been reading on Howthingswork.com to understand how cars work, but I still have troubles understanding sometimes. And the car is manual almost forgot. Sorry for any grammer or spelling mistakes still in school learning
LIL_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 11:34 PM   #2
Jordan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to Jordan
Yeah, OK.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 11:34 PM   #3
Bob Loblaw
Zee Frog.

That's a cool gift your uncle gave you. I'm sure you'll learn a lot. And what you'll learn will always be handy.

Good luck with the project.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:44 PM   #4
Mike54900
2nd Gear Member

Good luck on the project
Mike54900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 11:55 PM   #5
Striker
Turbo Ready

Hi Lil Mike,

Your Uncle could not have gotton you a better car for you to learn to work on and drive as well. These e30ies have a great record for being some of the best cars ever made.

You will have tons of fun with the car, it will be one with you, and if you do fix it up nicely, maybe you can take your first serious date out with it

I actually drove my wife in my first e30 on our wedding day, no Limo. it was fun and original

Have fun and always feel free to come back here for help and advice.

SPEED AND POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL,
THANK HITLER, BMW HAS ALL THREE
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 12:02 AM   #6
rodo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan
Yeah, OK.

why do u have to be so sour, are you jealous hes prolly half ur age with an e30 like urs? shoulda gotten an e46 bud....

2010 Expedition

Objects in mirror are farther than they appear Only in a BMW

rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 02:56 AM   #7
calegrant
6th Gear Member

Jordan, you do realize that your talking shit about a 13 year old, grow the hell up. You don't see my unlce in his ZO6 picking on guys like you who've dropped a lot into their car and failed to get any real results.

lil mike, your uncles got good taste! Wish I had someone at 13 to build up a car with.

Last edited by calegrant; 11-05-2005 at 03:01 AM.
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 05:09 AM   #8
paul christians
87325is///MR.EVIL

LIL MIKE welcome to MAX, and good luck on the car..Sorry to hear about your dad too I know been awhile..put it together from your dad and uncle..CHEERS..
Old 11-05-2005, 10:26 AM   #9
e30cabriolet
Cabrioaholic

13year old with e30 (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIL_mike
Hey guys, I;am new to the forums, I'am 13years(2) old my uncle got me the car from an auction its a 87 325 with 115,000km, The reason my uncle is helping me is cause my dad died when I was 4 years old and his been there for me when ever I needed him I've been in love with cars forever now. It will be a few years before I can get my G1 and my uncle thought of making me a track car just for fun. We only get to work on the car on the weekends when my uncle isn't working. My uncle has been teaching me how to sand for far we are getting the rust bubbles off the car. My uncle is (thinking I might get to drive the car when I'am 14 or 15) REFERANCE TO BEING YOUNG when I understand how things work more. I've been reading on Howthingswork.com to understand how cars work, but I still have troubles understanding sometimes. And the car is manual almost forgot. Sorry for any grammer or spelling mistakes still in school learning SECOND REFERANCE TO YOUTH
Welcome and please know Jordan is the only one here that will treat you like he does,the rest of us (I believe) are glad you are here and wish you well. Sorry about your Dad but I am glad you have a great Uncle. Enjoy your car!

Jordan why is it necessary for you to SH*T on people? First how could you miss he is a kid? Since apparently you have ZERO awareness I have made note of the FOUR times starting at the BEGINNING that he said he was a kid twice he specifically stated he was THIRTEEN twice he referred to being young.

I just do not understand why you are so very unhappy and feel the need to share the gloom.

Seek help, sir before you find yourself on a tower with a rifle.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:51 AM   #10
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
Hi Lil Mike, welcome to max.

Please pay no attention to Jordan he never has anything nice to say to anyone. I hope you have a great time working and eventually driving your car they really are great.
E30 Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 11:47 AM   #11
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Looks like Lil Mike will be giving ///Milk a run for his money.

Welcome to the forum, whatever questions you have regarding how the car works, or with fixing it up, feel free to ask.

J
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 01:12 PM   #12
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZiMMie Send a message via MSN to ZiMMie
Welcome little Mike as previous Members said any question u have about the car we'll be happy to help u out. And let me know if u need any parts

its seems lke we gettin too many Mike's on Max
Old 11-05-2005, 02:42 PM   #13
Jordan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to Jordan
I'm still laughing.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 03:12 PM   #14
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan
I'm still laughing.
I gotta side with you on this one. I think a tear ran down my cheek too.
On a side note:
Welcome to the site. Enjoy. And nothing wrong with asking questions, but please first use the "Search" button.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual-1 of 1 - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'04 Volvo S60R/6spd.:Nautical Blue/Gobi&Black
'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. 1 of 8 SOLD
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:06 PM   #15
e30bim
Banned

I hate jordan. I hope if he ever has a kid it dies. Because the apple does not fall very far from the tree. Hence another dickhead in society. He makes fun of kids so he can get his tiny nuts off.
e30bim is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: