Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name

Welcome to!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-07-2005, 05:24 PM   #31
6th Gear Member
Send a message via MSN to bimmer318ti

Originally Posted by rhythm
Relax. Saving Private Ryan was about the war, Jarhead wasn't so much. The movie shows how a soilder deals with war on a personal level. It's an opinion, if you didn't like the movie too bad. I did, is that ok with you?

I could of not said it better.
Visit " My Square One Condo " for all your Mississauga condo news
bimmer318ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 06:16 PM   #32
6th Gear Member
Originally Posted by chia
Crash i saw last month, loved the movie, amazing.

Crash was one of the best movies i've seen this year!!
M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 06:46 PM   #33
Econobimmer Racing
Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
I wanna see crash now......damn next weekends rental for sure.

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 07:42 PM   #34
King Sirex
I will agree that Crash was a good movie
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 07:53 PM   #35
King Sirex
Originally Posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
Thats true, but it can lure you AWAY from it too. Those die hard ARMY obbsesed americans might call this movie Propaganda as well cause its incorrect and tries to show people the 'false' side of the army!

I think this movie was amazing... its just a damn shame to see that its still going on, and to see what these poor kids are going though, and how they still have problems at home to deal with on top of al the shit going on. I thought it was an excellent film..... you don't have to LIKE the movie, but at least UNDERSTAND the movie if your gonna call it shit sirex!!
Excuse me?? Understand the movie??? I think Im the only one here who posted that fully undertood the movie and thats why I DONT LIKE THE MOVIE. I gave you many reasons why it was shit. IT was after the fact that I sat down and analyzed the movie did I come to the conclusion it was a shitty movie.

Now you guys are going all crazy about how amazing it is. Well thats great... Im glad you feel that way about a shitty movie. And yes it is my opinion, and too me, which I thought it was quite obious by now, it is a shitty movie, others may feel differently and you certainly have the right to do so. But the plot, and the POV that all of you are praising is not as strong as you think it is. I really cant see how you can praise it as being amazing.

Also just one more thing, the Gulf war, wasn't a real war. It wasn't a true war by any means. No one really saw any action except for the fighter pilots.

So once again, this movie showing the reality of war and the emotions of a typical marine, pretty damn weak . Seriously more military officers die on peacekeeping missions than they did in this war.

Oh well to each his own. Like I said, my post was to infrom others how boring and uneventful this movie is and no one has challenged this. Which Ill assume you all found it boring but only like it because it has a special message that makes you feel all warm in side.

Last edited by sirex; 11-07-2005 at 08:04 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: