Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-03-2005, 05:25 PM   #16
icu
3rd Gear Member

I had my brain removed when I was young but Im okay nowwwww !!!!
icu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 06:19 PM   #17
Mitch555
Retired MaXmember!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin e36
when you grab the boost make sure you buy the one with "plus calories". a guy like you mitch, will need to drink around 6 of those per day to keep your weight somewhat stable.

by the way, when you're knocked out if you need any help with anything just gimme a shout. (well, not literally shout.. you know what I mean.)
How much are the boost drinks anyhow? And where can I get them for a good price for a bunch of them?

I also have a full tub of Mammoth 2500 left over. What if I took those instead of the boost?

Thanks for the help man.... I might give you a shout if it's REALLY desperate cuz I don't want to send you out of your way at all. (we need a *respect* smiley!)

MY ENGINE SWAP: HERE!

Life Is A Tough Teacher, It Gives You The Test Then The Lesson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal
just do it once, do it right.
Mitch555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 06:31 PM   #18
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch555
How much are the boost drinks anyhow? And where can I get them for a good price for a bunch of them?

I also have a full tub of Mammoth 2500 left over. What if I took those instead of the boost?

Thanks for the help man.... I might give you a shout if it's REALLY desperate cuz I don't want to send you out of your way at all. (we need a *respect* smiley!)
Even better. Use the Mammoth 2500. One of those drinks (4 scoops) is the equivelant to 3 boost shakes. And you won't have to spend an arm and a leg on it. I'd recommend getting some different fruits and veggies and ice creams to mix in with your Meal Replacement shakes to flavour it up over the upcoming weeks. Boost drinks are kind of expensive. They will run you almost $2 each. (which really isn't that bad when you consider it is equivelant to a single meal.) There are knockoff Boost shakes available at Shoppers Drug Mart (Life Brand) that are a few bucks cheaper. Nutritionally, it is almost identical to Boost.

Hey, and no worries about sending me out of my way. You're going to be out of commission, sometimes things come up that you need someone to take care of.

Good luck with your Surgery tomorrow...
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 12:58 AM   #19
Mitch555
Retired MaXmember!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin e36
Even better. Use the Mammoth 2500. One of those drinks (4 scoops) is the equivelant to 3 boost shakes. And you won't have to spend an arm and a leg on it. I'd recommend getting some different fruits and veggies and ice creams to mix in with your Meal Replacement shakes to flavour it up over the upcoming weeks. Boost drinks are kind of expensive. They will run you almost $2 each. (which really isn't that bad when you consider it is equivelant to a single meal.) There are knockoff Boost shakes available at Shoppers Drug Mart (Life Brand) that are a few bucks cheaper. Nutritionally, it is almost identical to Boost.

Hey, and no worries about sending me out of my way. You're going to be out of commission, sometimes things come up that you need someone to take care of.

Good luck with your Surgery tomorrow...
Thanks man! I'm going to bed right now so I can wake up at 7:30 this morning!

I'll update this thread of my day to day progress if I can!

Quote:
Old 11-04-2005, 01:14 AM   #20
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Do you remove them due to getting soar throat quite often or no? Sorry to sound unfamiliar but I may be right?
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 07:51 AM   #21
Mitch555
Retired MaXmember!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan
Do you remove them due to getting soar throat quite often or no? Sorry to sound unfamiliar but I may be right?
Yeap, I get a sore throat every month and a half / two months, roughly. It gets VERY annoying! My tonsils get inflamed all the time. I need them out. Too bad it will hurt like a bitch to get them out tho.

Well.... I'm off to surgery now.

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: