Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-28-2005, 05:57 PM   #1
bart320i
6th Gear Member

I.T. Positions

He have several it positions available right. Anyone know anyone?????

Net Programmer

Job Location: Olympia, Washington

Salary CAD: (60 65K) + Allowance when on assignment

Must have 2 + years of experience developing and implementing .Net applications using C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Biztalk Server and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)

-Experienced in use of UML for object oriented analysis and design

-Solid coding skills will need to review sample codes.

Note: Candidate must hold Canadian Citizenship Status as they do need to apply for TN1 Visa.

ARCHITECT

Olympia, Washington. The position is paying in the range of 80-90K (CAD) plus monthly allowance of $1000 - $1500/month depending on experience. Below is the job description. Please let me know your interest level.

Here is the job description.

- Communication skills must be very strong and attention to detail is critical

- Have at least 2 years experience in performing software modeling creating use-cases, ERDs and UML diagrams.

- Be considered an expert in Microsoft's .NET technologies (MCSD.NET Certification Preferred).

- Have at least 2 years hands-on experience with RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle), VB.NET/C#, and ASP.NET. Key areas in which the candidate will need to have both senior architectural and engineering expertise

- Experience with Database architecture, design and development. This includes design of complex data models, advanced data structures, extensive experience with SQL Server 2000, Transact-SQL expertise, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL

- Object-oriented architecture, design and development with emphasis on the design and development of application frameworks, class libraries, use of design patterns, etc.

- An extensive background in OO is required

- Web application architecture, including extensive experience developing web applications with standards-based technologies (HTML, DHTML, JavaScript, XML, etc.), partitioning of business log in web-based solutions, etc Candidate should have worked for many years designing and developing web-based, n-tier systems ideally with Microsoft technologies, but alternatively with a history in related technologies such as J2EE, Cold Fusion

- Extensive experience with and knowledge of .NET architecture, including the .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET architecture. Candidate must be able to intelligently consider pros/cons of various aspects of .NET architecture - i.e. looking for someone who will (and ideally has) look beyond marketing hype and carefully consider the practical implications of design decisions when working with .NET

- Autonomous worker, sense of responsibility, competent, flexible and immune to stress

bart@multec.ca
Old 10-28-2005, 06:02 PM   #2
Blades
Your opinion is to long

I'm interested but I don't like doing much programming .. I'm ok with Database Administration and Systems Administration. Right now im waiting for a reply from a job in Bermuda.
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 03:03 PM   #3
abc12
4th Gear Member

hhhmm, maybe i should do a career change, what schools in the GTA are good for IT programs.
abc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 04:25 PM   #4
golden
Doesn't have a car.

can this position be contracted out? if so, i could help you find someone

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: