He have several it positions available right. Anyone know anyone?????
Job Location: Olympia, Washington
Salary CAD: (60 – 65K) + Allowance when on assignment
Must have 2 + years of experience developing and implementing .Net applications using C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Biztalk Server and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
-Experienced in use of UML for object oriented analysis and design
-Solid coding skills – will need to review sample codes.
Note: Candidate must hold Canadian Citizenship Status as they do need to apply for TN1 Visa.
Olympia, Washington. The position is paying in the range of 80-90K (CAD) plus monthly allowance of $1000 - $1500/month depending on experience. Below is the job description. Please let me know your interest level.
Here is the job description.
- Communication skills must be very strong and attention to detail is critical
- Have at least 2 years experience in performing software modeling creating use-cases, ERDs and UML diagrams.
- Be considered an expert in Microsoft's .NET technologies (MCSD.NET Certification Preferred).
- Have at least 2 years hands-on experience with RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle), VB.NET/C#, and ASP.NET. Key areas in which the candidate will need to have both senior architectural and engineering expertise
- Experience with Database architecture, design and development. This includes design of complex data models, advanced data structures, extensive experience with SQL Server 2000, Transact-SQL expertise, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL
- Object-oriented architecture, design and development with emphasis on the design and development of application frameworks, class libraries, use of design patterns, etc.
- An extensive background in OO is required
- Extensive experience with and knowledge of .NET architecture, including the .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET architecture. Candidate must be able to intelligently consider pros/cons of various aspects of .NET architecture - i.e. looking for someone who will (and ideally has) look beyond marketing hype and carefully consider the practical implications of design decisions when working with .NET
- Autonomous worker, sense of responsibility, competent, flexible and immune to stress