Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-07-2005, 02:51 PM   #1
crusher
OMGHI2U2

Send a message via Skype™ to crusher
e39 M5 with 400 HP plates

Today at around 8:45am southbound 400.. It was a avus blue M5 with 400 HP plates if I recall.. for showing the guy in the Datsun 280Z who's BOSS hehe

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59355

Sold/Traded-in
2006 M5
2003 M3
2003 Civic Si
2000 M Coupe
1999 M3
1999 323i
crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 04:41 PM   #2
-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
4th Gear Member

I've seen this car multiple times on the 407. He's always "ripping" it
-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 02:11 AM   #3
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
I've seen this car multiple times on the 407. He's always "ripping" it
How ELSE should an M5 be driven?

thumbs up to this driver for not driving like a pansy as do most people who buy expensive cars just for the name!
Old 10-08-2005, 03:41 AM   #4
-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
How ELSE should an M5 be driven?

thumbs up to this driver for not driving like a pansy as do most people who buy expensive cars just for the name!
There is a time and a place for cars to be "driven".

People that buy expensive cars can do whatever the hell they want with them. Just because they are expensive doesn't mean they have to tear them apart.

I'm assuming your one of those maniac people that I see driving 200km/h + all the time
Old 10-08-2005, 03:53 AM   #5
razor/m5
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
There is a time and a place for cars to be "driven".

People that buy expensive cars can do whatever the hell they want with them. Just because they are expensive doesn't mean they have to tear them apart.

I'm assuming your one of those maniac people that I see driving 200km/h + all the time

why the hell do you care what the hell other people do with their cars or how fast they are going
razor/m5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 04:00 AM   #6
-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor/m5
why the hell do you care what the hell other people do with their cars or how fast they are going
I dont care! I never said it was "wrong" in this case for the driver to do it, did i?

I was more so responding to the other part of his statement.
Old 10-08-2005, 06:31 PM   #7
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor/m5

I LIKE YOU!
See another pefect example of how a driver that drives his car the way its supposed to be!!!

Flapjack asides the track, please explain to me this 'time and place' where cars are supposed to be driven? And your right, people who buy expensive cars CAN do whatver they want with them, but unless they're driving the cars properly, they're wasting they're money, go buy a KIA!

You gotta understand, BMW M group doesn't make cars strictly for profit or business purposes (its a big reason why they do, but not the only!), if they were in it only to make money, they'd make all there cars auto like amg hehehe. A lot of time, money, R & D is spent to make these cars like PREDETOR, a perfect hunting/killing machine! So when people by the M5 its not inteneded to be driven the speed limit and to make turns properly!
ENJOY!
Old 10-08-2005, 07:00 PM   #8
-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i

I LIKE YOU!
See another pefect example of how a driver that drives his car the way its supposed to be!!!

Flapjack asides the track, please explain to me this 'time and place' where cars are supposed to be driven? And your right, people who buy expensive cars CAN do whatver they want with them, but unless they're driving the cars properly, they're wasting they're money, go buy a KIA!

You gotta understand, BMW M group doesn't make cars strictly for profit or business purposes (its a big reason why they do, but not the only!), if they were in it only to make money, they'd make all there cars auto like amg hehehe. A lot of time, money, R & D is spent to make these cars like PREDETOR, a perfect hunting/killing machine! So when people by the M5 its not inteneded to be driven the speed limit and to make turns properly!
ENJOY!
I was actually referring to the track .. Personally I don't see the harm in having a few runs with someone else when no other cars are around, but in this case, everytime I have seen this person he is driving recklessly with lots of other cars around.

I see where your coming from as far as the BMW M division goes, but you know what, when it comes down to it, it is still THEIR car, and they can do whatever they want with it

I'm simply stating that you shouldn't "hate" on people because they drive a prestigious car and dont "beat the shit" out of them.
Old 10-08-2005, 07:15 PM   #9
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Well i do 'HATE' those people, cause they should just buy 2 of the models below (ie 540i) and just give ME one of them!

Alls i'm saying is that, its such a waste of money, of course they can do what they want, but what the hells the point?

REPECT TO ALL THE CRAZY DRIVERS!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: