Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2005, 09:46 PM   #31
328iGuy
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 184


Quote:
Originally Posted by M3speed
SENS SUCK! that's the bottom line!! before the sens were in the NHL (and no, many many years ago when they were around doesn't count cause im sure you are not old enough) weren't you a leaf fan??? like most people in Ottawa??? Of course your going to say "no i was a bla bla bla fan!" BULL ! SENS SUCK! they are looking good this year but wait until the playoffs!
Listen, about age I am probably old enough to be well you're OLDER brother at 29 years old.

Also I have ALWAYS hated the LEafs, I was actually a Habs fan before the Sens and yes that was back when they won cups, so nothing to say about that is there dip s**t?

The playoffs, HA! if the Leafs make them!
__________________
328iGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 09:47 PM   #32
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....
 
myndgone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Brampton
Posts: 2,942
Send a message via MSN to myndgone
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328iGuy
Yah but that was almost 2 years ago now......live into today buddy.....not 38 years ago when the Leafs were founded.

New team now, new goalie, new coach, big things. Leafs are nothing this year.

38 years ago?...umm yea

new team?..right...2 new players dont not equal new team, but hey, its Ottawa...

new goalie? OLD goalie....didnt he retire at one point? yeah he was great..YEARS AGO! and i need to live into today...good one, bud!

new coach? yeah, he's a superstar!

big things?....we'll talk in April, when the time comes...until then, you and your Sens can just BLOW ME!!!...

When you stop playing cheap and dirty and learn how to play hockey, because it IS A GAME and not war, then come talk to me!
Blindfolded loser!


Go Leafs Go, no matter what ****in' place you end up at!!!!!!!!!!
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 09:56 PM   #33
NickP
Moderator
 
NickP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,134
The Leafs looked good yesterday - can't ask for a more exciting game from an opener.

I think we should start a poll on the first Leafs injury
NickP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 09:59 PM   #34
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....
 
myndgone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Brampton
Posts: 2,942
Send a message via MSN to myndgone
you mean, NEXT leaf injury?!
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 11:54 PM   #35
M3speed
6th Gear Member
 
M3speed's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328iGuy
Listen, about age I am probably old enough to be well you're OLDER brother at 29 years old.

Also I have ALWAYS hated the LEafs, I was actually a Habs fan before the Sens and yes that was back when they won cups, so nothing to say about that is there dip s**t?

The playoffs, HA! if the Leafs make them!

lol aahahahah of course you weren't a leaf fan before! i knew you wouldn't admit it! oooo you called me a dip shit ! lol who says that "dip shit" anyways!

i can see the MATURITY level that a 29 year old Sens fan has, can't even discuss hockey without insults! shame on you!

lol 29 would not make you my older brother, my older brother would not be a Sens fan anyways!

i think you are experiencing post-losing-in the playoffs-4 years in a row-to the leafs- stress!

Last edited by M3speed; 10-06-2005 at 11:56 PM.
M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 09:25 AM   #36
328iGuy
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by myndgone
38 years ago?...umm yea

new team?..right...2 new players dont not equal new team, but hey, its Ottawa...

new goalie? OLD goalie....didnt he retire at one point? yeah he was great..YEARS AGO! and i need to live into today...good one, bud!

new coach? yeah, he's a superstar!

big things?....we'll talk in April, when the time comes...until then, you and your Sens can just BLOW ME!!!...

When you stop playing cheap and dirty and learn how to play hockey, because it IS A GAME and not war, then come talk to me!
Blindfolded loser!


Go Leafs Go, no matter what ****in' place you end up at!!!!!!!!!!
Another great Leaf fan that hasn't the slighest clue what's going on in the league. HOPEFULLY we will meet you in the playoffs this year, that's *IF* you guy's make them!
__________________
328iGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 09:27 AM   #37
328iGuy
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3speed
lol aahahahah of course you weren't a leaf fan before! i knew you wouldn't admit it! oooo you called me a dip shit ! lol who says that "dip shit" anyways!

i can see the MATURITY level that a 29 year old Sens fan has, can't even discuss hockey without insults! shame on you!

lol 29 would not make you my older brother, my older brother would not be a Sens fan anyways!

i think you are experiencing post-losing-in the playoffs-4 years in a row-to the leafs- stress!
HA!

I could admit it *IF* I was a Leaf fan but never would be so no worries there bud.

All I Can say is wait and see what happens this year. I just don't want to hear any whining if we dont even get the CHANCE to play the Leafs in the playoffs because they don't make it.
__________________
328iGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 10:45 AM   #38
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....
 
myndgone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Brampton
Posts: 2,942
Send a message via MSN to myndgone
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328iGuy
Another great Leaf fan that hasn't the slighest clue what's going on in the league. HOPEFULLY we will meet you in the playoffs this year, that's *IF* you guy's make them!
great comeback, buddy..now you got me!

thanks for the hockey lessons! i see you're well-informed on 'whats going on in the leauge' since all talked about so far is how great YOUR TEAM is!

like i said, take off the blindfold, get your earplugs out and then talk to me!
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 10:49 AM   #39
328iGuy
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by myndgone
great comeback, buddy..now you got me!

thanks for the hockey lessons! i see you're well-informed on 'whats going on in the leauge' since all talked about so far is how great YOUR TEAM is!

like i said, take off the blindfold, get your earplugs out and then talk to me!
I know exactly what's happening around the league. I also know that Ottawa played like garbage the other night which I said, YET they still pulled off the win, thats all I said.

Whats the problem, do you not agree? Read up in some of the sports forums like Sportsnet, even the tru Blue fans are admitting to Ottawa playing like crap yet still pulling the win out of their hat.

Did you notice you're great new aquisition on the shoot-out?

It's just signs of what's to come......and now with Sundin out, that doesn't help the already crippled lineup......
__________________
328iGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 10:53 AM   #40
Gamite
Moderator
 
Gamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21,082
Honestly, we were sitting on our asses after the Lindros goal, I think everyone along with me were too concered with "omg lindros got his first goal". Otherwise, I think we had that game in the bag.

I knew if we went to a shootout Ottawa was going to win. They have more skilled scorers. Our best scorer was sitting in the locker room getting patched up.
__________________
www.gamite.net

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 10:56 AM   #41
328iGuy
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamite
Honestly, we were sitting on our asses after the Lindros goal, I think everyone along with me were too concered with "omg lindros got his first goal". Otherwise, I think we had that game in the bag.

I knew if we went to a shootout Ottawa was going to win. They have more skilled scorers. Our best scorer was sitting in the locker room getting patched up.
Getting patched up? He is out for 4-6 weeks with a fractured orbital bone.

They just didn't get the shots they should have, especially with Ottawa in the box for 90% of the 2nd period.
__________________
328iGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 10:59 AM   #42
Gamite
Moderator
 
Gamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21,082
Sundin being out isn't really a big deal. I dunno if you watched the playoffs when Sundin was out. we actually did better. I'll say it once, and I'll say it again, sundin is no leader.

Yea, I agree, we shoulda scored on that 1 min 2man advantage. Antropov had a ton of chances, but he always shot it wide. our special teams need some tweaking. and Sundin being out of the lineup kinda messed up our lines, Quinn kept switching it up. I think Lindros should be on a line with a more skilled player. the allison o'neil line is great though, my personal fav line.
__________________
www.gamite.net

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 11:09 AM   #43
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....
 
myndgone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Brampton
Posts: 2,942
Send a message via MSN to myndgone
mising the point, man..but nevermind..

Ottawa did play like shit, Leafs could've won that oen easily, they ****ed up, like Gamite said, I knew they werent going to even score a goal in the shootout, not against Ottawa, but against ANY TEAM in the NHL....we'll never win a ****in shootout with guys like Allison and Lindors wanting to skate into the net with a puck...


All I'm saying is Ottawa Senators are choke artists and a bunch of good but DIRTY ****in' players...you guys did great every season for the past 4-5 years but never went anywhere...and never will!! I dont care if Leafs never win a game, I'll still hate your cheap-shot team with passion! thats all!
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 11:11 AM   #44
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....
 
myndgone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Brampton
Posts: 2,942
Send a message via MSN to myndgone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamite
I think Lindros should be on a line with a more skilled player. the allison o'neil line is great though, my personal fav line.

no kidding...anyone but Domi...lets face it, guy's useless..kinda like Neil in Ottawa...more useful to the opposing teams, spending half of their careers in the box...
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 11:12 AM   #45
Gamite
Moderator
 
Gamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21,082
I dunno if ottawa is the dirtiest players in teh game. Tucker is probably the most hated player to play against.

Ottawa always does great in the regular season, but their playoff skills are lacking. Playoffs are a whole different ballgame, u need to have pure grit, which is what the leafs have. We'll see how ottawa does this year with a new coach and some new players. I don't see the grit that they need however.
__________________
www.gamite.net

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015