Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2005, 11:38 PM   #16
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....
 
myndgone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Brampton
Posts: 2,943
Send a message via MSN to myndgone


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamite
I have a feeling ottawa is gonna win though, but we'll get em back in the playoffs

never fails, does it?!?!
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 11:57 PM   #17
Bob Loblaw
Zee Frog.
 
Bob Loblaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Gatineau, Québec
Posts: 2,305
__________________
Bob Loblaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 01:01 AM   #18
E36er
West Coast Contact!
 
E36er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Kelowna
Posts: 1,358
might be a leafs thread, but..Canucks won!!!!
__________________
E36er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 10:48 AM   #19
///MAC
Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,882
ok so the leafs lost, the flames lost, but montreal won, the canucks won, and edmonton won.... sooo the leafs suck lol

i think the leafs let this one slip away, they shoulda won by a big lead something like 9-2 becuase they had soo many chances, always on the power play....
///MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 12:01 PM   #20
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....
 
myndgone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Brampton
Posts: 2,943
Send a message via MSN to myndgone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ottawa-looters.jpg (47.6 KB, 52 views)
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 12:36 PM   #21
///MAC
Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,882
ahhaha
thats a good pic lol
great find
///MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 02:42 PM   #22
328iGuy
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel
my prediction: final score... 3-0 Leafs.
So much for THAT predicition. HA!
__________________
328iGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 02:43 PM   #23
328iGuy
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MAC
ok so the leafs lost, the flames lost, but montreal won, the canucks won, and edmonton won.... sooo the leafs suck lol

i think the leafs let this one slip away, they shoulda won by a big lead something like 9-2 becuase they had soo many chances, always on the power play....
HA!

I agree, we were in the box for almost the entire second period and the Leafs didn't capitalize on it. We played like shit and yet we still pulled it off.

GO SENS GO!!!
__________________
328iGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 02:44 PM   #24
328iGuy
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamite
I have a feeling ottawa is gonna win though, but we'll get em back in the playoffs
Unfortunately I thinnk it's going to be tough enough for Toronto to MAKE the playoffs, let alone worry about playing us!
__________________
328iGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 04:17 PM   #25
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....
 
myndgone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Brampton
Posts: 2,943
Send a message via MSN to myndgone
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328iGuy
Unfortunately I thinnk it's going to be tough enough for Toronto to MAKE the playoffs, let alone worry about playing us!

well thats easy...you guys will be 1st overall, we will be barely making it in 8th place, and looky, 1st round of playoffs we'll be singing "Na Na Na Na, Aaaaaaand, Goood Byyyye"...
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 04:30 PM   #26
///MAC
Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,882
I soo hope that happens
sens 1st and us 8th lol
oh man
///MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 07:06 PM   #27
328iGuy
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by myndgone
well thats easy...you guys will be 1st overall, we will be barely making it in 8th place, and looky, 1st round of playoffs we'll be singing "Na Na Na Na, Aaaaaaand, Goood Byyyye"...
At least get the song right if you want to try and be a comedian.....
__________________
328iGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 07:43 PM   #28
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....
 
myndgone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Brampton
Posts: 2,943
Send a message via MSN to myndgone
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328iGuy
At least get the song right if you want to try and be a comedian.....
i dont need to..you KNOW the song..we played it for you 4 years straight in the playoffs!!
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 08:33 PM   #29
328iGuy
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by myndgone
i dont need to..you KNOW the song..we played it for you 4 years straight in the playoffs!!
Yah but that was almost 2 years ago now......live into today buddy.....not 38 years ago when the Leafs were founded.

New team now, new goalie, new coach, big things. Leafs are nothing this year.
__________________
328iGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 09:39 PM   #30
M3speed
6th Gear Member
 
M3speed's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328iGuy
Yah but that was almost 2 years ago now......live into today buddy.....not 38 years ago when the Leafs were founded.

New team now, new goalie, new coach, big things. Leafs are nothing this year.

SENS SUCK! that's the bottom line!! before the sens were in the NHL (and no, many many years ago when they were around doesn't count cause im sure you are not old enough) weren't you a leaf fan??? like most people in Ottawa??? Of course your going to say "no i was a bla bla bla fan!" BULL ! SENS SUCK! they are looking good this year but wait until the playoffs!
M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015