Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-21-2005, 04:38 PM   #1
spooner_dee
Has no idea whats goin on

Send a message via AIM to spooner_dee
celica gts<328i

long as day of work, hated it, had to drive all the way to philly and back.... SO work is finally over, i jump on the on ramp doing about 70 mph (around 110kmh) and i see this celica gts whip it past my in the far right lane. I gun it to catch up and see what the rush is. i come zooming up on his ass. he sees me and floors it, at which the same time i say fawk it and go... time to test the new intake. we get zooming, and im on his ass like glue and then some in the left lane now .

traffic up ahead we are forced to shut, im behind him in the middle lane doing about 5 mph when we get past the small accident. we both go back into the left lane and i give him a head start i let him get about 4 car lenghts ahead of me b4 i go... he reaches that point and i floor it, car down shifts rpms begin to climb at a fast steady pace im pulling fast on his rear, im now about half a car length behind him and i ease off he continues to floor it and im at about 75% throttle and still on him we take it all the way up to 125 mph (200kmh) and im still half a car length behind him at 75% throttle....

A little more traffic comes up and we are forced to slow again, he goes to the far right and gets stuck i stay in the left and get the clear. i take off at about 90 to get a lil distance see if he still wants to play, sure enough he comes flying up on me again, and whips it past me. i hang back to see if he slows to wait for me and see if he really wants to play. sure enough he does, so i get up on the throttle again, throw it into the left lane behind him and he goes again, once again im at about 75-85% throttle and right on his ass, MORE TRAFFIC. so we shut down... then we cruise a bit and i get in front and i slam it and boom im off 80......90......100.....115 hes falling behind i reach about 120 and hes about 10 car lengths behind me when i shut down......

This was the end, but instead of him doing your typical ricer fly by after defeat, he comes zomming up to my left looks at me i look at him he smiles and laffs and falls behind to cruise at about 70 while i go on my way home...

Pretty nice celica, stock on the outside but he had an intake and exhaust, didnt sound to bad, SO nice to give it a go with someone who isnt a concieted honda bitch who acts all bad ass when he gets his ass handed to him...

As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away.
spooner_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 10:57 PM   #2
6speedMaxSE
4th Gear Member

Not bad at all. Seems like you have been having some fun lately.

I finally got a "run" at a 330ci on Sunday. The guy had his wife and child in the car and I think his wife gave him a Mrs. Griswold (from Natl Lampoon's Vacation) after we hit 100+.
6speedMaxSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 04:58 PM   #3
spooner_dee

lol my girl flips on me when i hit 100mph or higher she smacks me and tells me to slow down lol

As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away.
Old 09-23-2005, 04:06 PM   #4
erikIS
bigcock

ever hit 155mph? thats fun
erikIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 06:19 PM   #5
spooner_dee

125 the fastest i gone b4 lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: