A variety of high quality upgrades to transform your ////M3 or E36 3 series (all four door cars), from a loved ////M3.
0. ////M3 lighted shift knob, as pictured, mint shape. $50
1. Flawless E46 ////M3 18 inch chrome shadow rims. All are 8 inches wide. Michelin Pilot Sport tires, 3,000 km on them. 225/45 fronts, 245/40 rears. Fit beautifully on ANY E36 car, 2 or 4 door.
No curbage or cosmetic issues. VERY NICE. $1500
They bolt on to ALL E36 cars, no spacers. NO RUBBING.
2. Conforti carbon fibre CAI system. ITG foam filter, 3K use. $150
3. Hella Angel Eyes. Full LED system, glass lenses. Excellent shape.
$700. A real steal at this price! They are a huge lighting upgrade
and the projector lenses give a crisp field of light similar to HID.
4. Clear tail lights, made by Depo. They are a nice upgrade and make the E36 cars look updated, similar to an E46. $50
5. Brand new Umnitza "crystal clear" fogs (never installed) with
new in the box VIZU Hypermatch bulbs. Paired with the Hella system
you will get a great matched HID look. $70
6. To protect your lighting investment, brand new Umnitza Lamin-X
protection shields for the Hellas and CC fogs. $30
7. Last but certainly not least. An Active Autowerke catback system
with 3K of gentle use. Give your E36 the most horsepower increase
of any system, with a quiet tone while cruising and a Ferrari like
rip at wide open throttle.
Don't believe me? Read this : http://www.activeautowerke.com/exhau...haustshootout/
The system is $689 US brand new. Asking $600 Canadian.
All prices are o.b.o., package bids are welcome. Check out the bitmap images for actual pics. The image below is from the Umnitza website to show what angel eyes and crystal clear fogs look like on an E36.
Nobody gets dibs on anything here, as it is advertised with the BMW Club and will be put on eBay next weekend.
As anyone who has dealt with me on Max, I sell nothing but the best. When I want something, I contact you and meet you with CASH.
I expect the same in return, a fair offer, and to meet with you, with cash in hand.
I am in St. Catharines, and WILL TRAVEL to meet anyone in the GTA "half way"!!!!