Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-06-2002, 04:05 AM   #61
moerom
6th Gear Member

(Crosses his fingers) (palms sweaty) Please don't let the M3 use launch control... LOL
moerom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 04:26 AM   #62
moerom
6th Gear Member

Danny, take the RSX, the more cars the better, and its only a short drive.

Did anyone go to Weston/7 hangout tonight. I was there with Rolled_Out and all of a sudden an eclipse, deckout exactly like Paul Walker's in F&F comes screaming down a parking lot lane, brakes too late and BOOM smashes his front skirt and complete right hand side suspension geometry on a curb. About 200 people at once go "oooooooooooohh", it was hilarious. Then he pulled over to the side, and the whole place went over to see what he had done to his car. I swear to God it was a scene from the Fast and the Furious!

I have a buddy with a 310 hp S4, he was wondering if it was alright to drop by. I know its an Audi, but its very fast, and would be an interesting contender in our drag racing evening fun.
Old 10-06-2002, 11:23 AM   #63
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

LOL dammit i shud have gone!!! that would be hilarious.... guys, this is a bit off topic...but will the sports package help a 328 with a launch? or only applies to the handling?

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 12:14 PM   #64
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

haha what a joker... there were like 2 or 3 cars that hit curbs that night...
i just don't understand this.. you put SO much time/ so much effort, so much $$$$ and dedication into your car, and then you speed like a bloody retard though a packed parking lot... what do you expect to prove?
ok, your car is fast.. that's nice...go to the track! if you just feel like pushing it, at least go somewhere that's not a f'n obstacle course and where theres no people around..... stupid stupid people
Old 10-06-2002, 12:50 PM   #65
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Send a message via MSN to MP328
Quote:
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
when you line up, you line up together in pairs, one guy takes the left and one takes the right... you can race whoever you want.....
i'am thinking if i should bring my car to race YOU MP328... i ran my car again agains the the 1.8T and beat him by even more than b4 and he was supposed to be running quicker coz he had an exhaust leak lol... and i beat a no turbo 300ZX whatever tho nothing crazy.. i want to run you, but on the other hand i dont wanna drive down there i'd rather hop in w/ my cousin or gladdo which i just might do
i would like to take an rsx eventhough i think that your car should be faster then mine.

i have a guy who works with me that has an jetta 1.8T he might come to. i have to talk to him on monday. his car is chipped and has a blowoff valve. and a chip on the vw turbos brings 45-55 hp. i raced him 2 or 3 weeks ago, but he couldn't launch he had too much wheelspin. so we went with a rolling start. from 20 km/h i kill him easily he stll had too much wheelspin. but from 50km/h we were dead even up to 170km/h and i had like 1/2 car lead. right were we were shifting from 2nd to 3rd i pulled ahead just that little bit.

but we can see if there is another rsx there and compare the times. the 1/4 mile 14.86 in my car works only if i get everything 100% right which i can't. most of the time i'm over 15sec
MP328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 03:54 PM   #66
tlaselva
1800+ HP Driveway

Send a message via MSN to tlaselva
Quote:
Originally posted by moerom
I have a buddy with a 310 hp S4, he was wondering if it was alright to drop by. I know its an Audi, but its very fast, and would be an interesting contender in our drag racing evening fun.
He's more than welcome.
Would be an interesting race with my M3!

Hey GladdoM3, get in line!

2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2010 GSX-R 750

2003 C5 Z06
LS7 427CI w/ECS Novi 2000 : Caravaggio Widebody and Full Leather & Alcantra Interior
903rwhp/815rwtq : 10.3@152mph
tlaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 04:30 PM   #67
tlaselva
1800+ HP Driveway

Send a message via MSN to tlaselva
Quote:
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
haha what a joker... there were like 2 or 3 cars that hit curbs that night...
i just don't understand this.. you put SO much time/ so much effort, so much $$$$ and dedication into your car, and then you speed like a bloody retard though a packed parking lot... what do you expect to prove?
ok, your car is fast.. that's nice...go to the track! if you just feel like pushing it, at least go somewhere that's not a f'n obstacle course and where theres no people around..... stupid stupid people
My sediment's exactly Rolled Out.

You see, if you go 40 kph in a parking lot, it feels like your going fast! Hey, look at me! I can squeel my tires in first gear!

Most of them won't go to the track, say Cayuga, cuz they know there cars look fast, but are far from it. They know they’d go home with their tail between there legs with a 16 or 17 sec. slips. They're fragile litt'l ego's wouldn't be able to cope with that.

2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2010 GSX-R 750

2003 C5 Z06
LS7 427CI w/ECS Novi 2000 : Caravaggio Widebody and Full Leather & Alcantra Interior
903rwhp/815rwtq : 10.3@152mph
tlaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 07:55 PM   #68
moerom
6th Gear Member

Just curious, what speed at we going to be doing on the way there?
Old 10-06-2002, 08:48 PM   #69
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Quote:
Just curious, what speed at we going to be doing on the way there?
well it's a friday afternoon before a lnog weekend so i think the QEW is going to be very busy around 5;30pm when we take off. so there u can't drive fast even if u want to. but once we get to hamilton on the country roads which are longggggggg straights it should be very clear of traffic. but who knows if there are any cops around. whoever wants to lead on the country roads and is not affraid to get a ticket we follow him.
Old 10-06-2002, 09:38 PM   #70
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

ahh guys dont count on my race...looks like it wont happen this time...but..if my cuzins engine goes in..u can count on a race with him!

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Old 10-07-2002, 12:12 AM   #71
M3_Styles
2nd Gear Member

I have a buddy with a 310 hp S4, he was wondering if it was alright to drop by. I know its an Audi, but its very fast, and would be an interesting contender in our drag racing evening fun. [/b][/quote]

id love to c that s4 against an e46m3
id like to c him race anything that would b in his league but that would be a very exiting race!!
i hope he races it!!
Old 10-07-2002, 07:32 PM   #72
bimmerpwr
3rd Gear Member

Hey guys, is the departure time still 5:30pm????
Old 10-07-2002, 08:24 PM   #73
moerom
6th Gear Member

I'm prepping the truck for Friday (I'm so uncontrollably excited).

It enjoyed a nice wash, wax, vacuum, and oil change (the latter not done by me).

The S4 doesn't look like its coming either...

Any M5's out there?

Last edited by moerom; 10-07-2002 at 08:26 PM.
Old 10-07-2002, 08:49 PM   #74
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

florin yea we're leavin at 5:30pm

guys, i was talkin to this dood jeffery at BMW of mississauga, he wanted to go to bimmercruize with an m5 he cud have borrowed from the dealer, im goin back sometime this week so ill invite him to bring an m5 or like somethin sick!

Old 10-07-2002, 09:44 PM   #75
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Quote:
Originally posted by bimmerpwr
Hey guys, is the departure time still 5:30pm????
yeah since it'sa friday before long weekend so it will take a while o get through the traffic on the QEW.

there is a map on the beginning of the post if u wanna try come a bit later. we'll be there at cauyga then.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: