Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-05-2005, 02:34 PM   #61
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker
Where is Jordon when you need him

This guy is lucky Jordon is not around. I can now see why Jordon was so evil to some guys
lmao... why do you keep talking to yourself? u did this in previous posts as well... does it make you feel better or something?

And why... Is Jordan your hero? LMAO! That guy is the biggest tool on this site! He once said "anyone that likes anything BUT an E30 is not a real BMW enthusiast." LMFAO, and I'm supposed to take this guy seriously? Although I'm sure you probably think just like him, and this is why I don't take you seriously either

As for your last post in quoting me... why didn't you say anything about the facts I gave you aboue REAL WORLD accomplishments? Tell my why the method's I showed you that actually WORK (and are working at this moment) wouldn't work for a BMW engine? or anything else for that matter?

Oh that's right... you just seem to be an internet engine builder... Awsome.. I suggest you talk to a few real engine builders/shop's, etc... You can tell SEM that the motor in MINT GTI's car (you know the stock one with a GT40/42 running mid 11's in street trim on pump gas) is running a turbo that's too big, because he's only making ~450 HP.

And as for the part where you did quote me... Are you saying that a smaller turbo won't run out of breath in the top end compared to a bigger turbo?

Because that's what I seems like... that, and you're not really answering or replying to my posts... you're just sort of trying to make it seem like you're oh so smart.. But really... you're making a fool out of yourself.. and that double posting (talking to yourself)? lol... time for you to go for a walk outside... might do you some good.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:36 PM   #62
Striker
Turbo Ready

REAL WORLD??? I have built and still own a turbo charged BMW, so when you do, come back and chat OK. I am basing my facts on what I have done, not on what I have read and heard.

QUOTE: You can tell SEM that the motor in MINT GTI's car (you know the stock one with a GT40/42 running mid 11's in street trim on pump gas) is running a turbo that's too big, because he's only making ~450 HP QUOTE

BMW 325i's are pushing 298HP and doing 11's so what stupidness are you talking about fool. Look here and learn and I hope this shuts you up for good.

http://www.dragtimes.com/BMW-325i-Timeslip-4953.html

So little VR Guy, go get a turbocharger do your stuff on the VR and come back with stuff you know and makes sense OK.

SPEED AND POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL,
THANK HITLER, BMW HAS ALL THREE

Last edited by Striker; 10-05-2005 at 03:58 PM.
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 09:14 PM   #63
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker
REAL WORLD??? I have built and still own a turbo charged BMW, so when you do, come back and chat OK. I am basing my facts on what I have done, not on what I have read and heard.

QUOTE: You can tell SEM that the motor in MINT GTI's car (you know the stock one with a GT40/42 running mid 11's in street trim on pump gas) is running a turbo that's too big, because he's only making ~450 HP QUOTE

BMW 325i's are pushing 298HP and doing 11's so what stupidness are you talking about fool. Look here and learn and I hope this shuts you up for good.

http://www.dragtimes.com/BMW-325i-Timeslip-4953.html

So little VR Guy, go get a turbocharger do your stuff on the VR and come back with stuff you know and makes sense OK.
lmao... nice to see you avoiding the important points (once again)...
Old 10-05-2005, 09:50 PM   #64
Striker
Turbo Ready

How can I avoid what I am not seeing.

You have not up to now made a good point much less an important one.

Old 03-21-2006, 03:11 PM   #65
Woofer
6th Gear Member

i think i smell a race lol
Old 03-21-2006, 04:02 PM   #66
Striker
Turbo Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofer
i think i smell a race lol

You shit disturber

Man I was shocked when I saw this, I thought it's was from my latest turbo thread and thought someone hijacked my nick. I completely forgot about this

Old 03-21-2006, 07:22 PM   #67
Woofer
6th Gear Member

lol my bad striker lol! I was just joking around

I was doing some research earlier today on turbos for m20s and i cam across this. Do you still have my number? can you give me a call i have some seroius questions about turbos for m20s.
Here is my number incase you don't have it.
416-897-5312
btw any word on that mtech1 wing you told me about?

Thanks
Alan
Old 03-21-2006, 11:37 PM   #68
static
6th Gear Member

I am not big on turbo stuff, but whatever Striker had said is well in line with numbers from TCD (turbochargingdynamics.com) who are "the authority" when it comes to turbo kits for M20 or M30. If it would be easy/possible to pump out 400rwph outta M20s RELIABLY they would be the first ones doing this.

so, notorious, you should STFU

Alex
static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 12:00 AM   #69
Striker
Turbo Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofer
lol my bad striker lol! I was just joking around

I was doing some research earlier today on turbos for m20s and i cam across this. Do you still have my number? can you give me a call i have some seroius questions about turbos for m20s.
Here is my number incase you don't have it.
416-897-5312
btw any word on that mtech1 wing you told me about?

Thanks
Alan

Hi Alan,

Will call you tomorrow Bud. BTW my tech support and info rates are higher than the curvy 1 900 numbers

I am really mad about the wing, while renovating my garage someone just treated the wing like it was huge squegee, and of course when I ask about how it got bashed everyone was like
Will talk to you about it when I call.

Last edited by Striker; 03-22-2006 at 12:09 AM.
Old 03-22-2006, 12:08 AM   #70
Striker
Turbo Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by static
I am not big on turbo stuff, but whatever Striker had said is well in line with numbers from TCD (turbochargingdynamics.com) who are "the authority" when it comes to turbo kits for M20 or M30. If it would be easy/possible to pump out 400rwph outta M20s RELIABLY they would be the first ones doing this.

so, notorious, you should STFU

Alex
Alex, I was reading my replies to that guy and it really bothered me that I allowed him to raise my blood pressure.
I like people and helping but sometimes I can't overlook discreptancies especially if it will have an influence on other members misleading them.

I don't know everything and certainly not perfect, but what I do know is either based on what I have done, seen or proven and will express my findings.

Old 03-22-2006, 11:42 AM   #71
static
6th Gear Member

^^ yea don't worry too much about him. All forums have punks, it's just a fact of life.

Alex
static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 07:27 PM   #72
Woofer
6th Gear Member

got off the phone not too long ago with striker himself. Very knowlegdable man and great person top deal with. I hope to be making business with him very soon. Striker please send me the info we spoke about the phone when you get the chance. That way i can see how much funds i have to play with for this little project.

I think i will call it....

Projekt Alpine boost lol
Old 03-22-2006, 07:34 PM   #73
paul christians
87325is///MR.EVIL

^^^yes he is a nice person to talk tooo...........
Old 03-22-2006, 09:27 PM   #74
SawyE30
1st Gear Newbie

Do you have to suffer the embarassment of forced induction? How much power are you looking for? How come you aren't looking to do an engine swap?
SawyE30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 09:33 PM   #75
paul christians
87325is///MR.EVIL

he has a HARTGE 2.7,and you put a TURBO on and it....WOW....bye..bye..m50 or m52..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: