Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Detailing & Care
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-08-2016, 09:35 AM   #1
waxed_detail
1st Gear Newbie

Ottawa Car Detailing - Polishing a new 3 series

So originally the owner wanted to stop by and show me a few scratches he was concered about.

When I seen the vehicle, I knew deep down it needed much more then that. We went over certain areas and showed the swirls that were present all over his paint.

It wasn't until I really got to putting the lights on, that the true damage was present. This 2015 320i had only been detailed 4 times, compliments of our local bmw dealership. Just horrid! Needless to say, I spent a good amount of time to get his vehicle looking like it should. A 3 month old car, looking like it was a 2008.

I really wanted the end product to look good for my client. Was just a shame to have seen the vehicle in this state. We are just happy in the end, the client was more then satisfied with his car.

You can click on the FlickR link to see the rest of the photo album.

For anyone looking for professional detailing services, make sure to give us a look at www.waxed.biz or on www.facebook.com/waxedottawa, we have over 3,000 photos available.

[IMG]2015 BMW 320i C.Quartz by Waxed Detailing Ottawa Car Detailing, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]2015 BMW 320i C.Quartz by Waxed Detailing Ottawa Car Detailing, on Flickr[/IMG]

2015 BMW 320i C.Quartz by Waxed Detailing Ottawa Car Detailing, on Flickr

If any of you have any questions in regards to the process, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking,
Waxed Detailing Services
www.waxed.biz
waxed_detail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 02:35 PM   #2
AWD
1st Gear Newbie

Nice work, do you have other samples?
AWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 05:30 PM   #3
waxed_detail
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWD View Post
Nice work, do you have other samples?
Here is a mini album of some of our work. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to send me a PM. We have over 50 reviews on facebook and over 20 off google plus which you can see.

Thank you

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ottawa...7652386957380/
waxed_detail is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: