Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Suspension & Brakes
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-20-2005, 04:05 PM   #1
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
H&R full suspension E36

$1200 OBO for the full kit. Barely used. Only 4 months.

Includes the following.

Bilstein front and rear Sport dampers
H&R STG II Sport (red) - 1.5"/1.0"
H&R front and rear sway bars - 28mm / 21mm (2 way adjustable front/back)

No rust on any of the parts. Very new condition.

This came from a 318, but will work on 6 cyl as well, not M3.

The retail prices are as follows.

$450 H&R springs
$900 Bilstein SP dampers
$700 H&R Sway bars

That's over $2000 retail, and these are barely used and maintain a lifetime warranty.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 04:42 PM   #2
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
I'm really tempted.............Do you have pics?

Next week I was planning on sending the money for Koni SA shocks. But I get sway bars in this package and springs.

2000 Audi A8 SWB Silver/Black
1992 BMW 525iT/5 White/Blue [MPars, HIDs, cargo net]
1989 525i [scrapped]
1995 BMW 318i DASC [sold]
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 06:48 PM   #3
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

This is the only pic I've got. As you can see, I even rust proofed the springs myself.

This was taken a few months ago. As you can see, the condition is flawless.

'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 08-20-2005, 07:28 PM   #4
mech9T8
3rd Gear Member

Autotechnia, why are you selling all your stuff?
Old 08-20-2005, 08:20 PM   #5
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Selling the car

Old 09-19-2005, 02:21 PM   #6
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Will part.

H&R front and rear sways (set), comes with PU bushings - $400 (retails for ~$700)
H&R Sport 318 springs (red) - $250 (Retails for over $450 + tax)
Bilstein SP Front shocks (pair) - $250 (retails for $380 + tax)
Bilstein SP Front struts (pair) - $400 (retails for ~$700 + tax)

All parts are barely used. Less than 4 months old and comes with a lifetime warranty, proof of purchase provided.

BTW, rear shocks will fit all E36's (excluding M3), front struts will fit all E36's (excluding M3) but are valved for a 318 front suspension.

H&R springs are for 318, but again, will fit all E36's (excluding M3)

Sway bars will fit any E36 and are meant for 6 cyl models. But they are adjustable, so it will work well on 318, 325, 328, M3, etc.

IE shock mounts w/ Urethane bushings selling for $100. (Retail $160 + tax)

Thanks,

Bryan

Last edited by Autotechnica; 09-19-2005 at 02:25 PM.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:01 PM   #7
Ital_325i
Lost in a world of Chaos

im interested in the RSM's, I'll get back to you within the week.
Ital_325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 07:53 AM   #8
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ital_325i
im interested in the RSM's, I'll get back to you within the week.
Sure, np

Old 09-24-2005, 04:33 PM   #9
Suprano
5th Gear Member

so, will adjustments have to be made to the front struts in order to fit a non-318???
Suprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 08:27 AM   #10
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprano
so, will adjustments have to be made to the front struts in order to fit a non-318???
None, it will fit all non M3's, it's just the front will be slightly lower because of the weight difference. The rear weighs the same.

Bry

Old 09-26-2005, 11:24 AM   #11
mirek
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotechnica
Will part.

Bilstein SP Front shocks (pair) - $250 (retails for $380 + tax)
Bilstein SP Front struts (pair) - $400 (retails for ~$700 + tax)
Bryan

i think you mean rear shocks?

too bad the set is for a 318, if it was for a 6cyl i'd throw you an offer..
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 11:29 AM   #12
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

bryan, im interested in those shocks...altho wont it affect the performance using 4cyl shocks on a 6cyl? also mines a 06/92...will they work?

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 11:33 AM   #13
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek
i think you mean rear shocks?

too bad the set is for a 318, if it was for a 6cyl i'd throw you an offer..
Dunno what you mean. The rear shocks are exactly the same, the fronts are different only because the 318 engine is lighter than the 325 engine. Sway bars are the same.

Old 09-26-2005, 11:34 AM   #14
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46_lover
bryan, im interested in those shocks...altho wont it affect the performance using 4cyl shocks on a 6cyl? also mines a 06/92...will they work?
I doubt it, you'll just get a slightly lower ride. I used the 318 struts on my car and removed more than 80lbs from the front end. It still handled great. I don't even think you'll notice that it's lower.

Old 09-26-2005, 12:10 PM   #15
mirek
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotechnica
Dunno what you mean. The rear shocks are exactly the same, the fronts are different only because the 318 engine is lighter than the 325 engine. Sway bars are the same.

i mean you posted that you have front shock and front struts, i think you meant rear shocks and front struts.

i know the rears are the same and the fronts are different. if they were for 325 i'd give you an offer is what i meant.
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: