Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-01-2005, 09:24 PM   #1
Woofer
6th Gear Member

Sick ass Supra Smokes all cars

check out the link for the video supra is just smoking everything

http://www.shooshtime.com/clips/video.php?id=5212

posted by ???
Old 06-01-2005, 10:30 PM   #2
1BADRIDE
TECHGURU

Send a message via MSN to 1BADRIDE
Love those MKIV Supras...
Old 06-01-2005, 10:58 PM   #3
325iSBimmer
///MMMM VIDA

Send a message via MSN to 325iSBimmer
MY oh MY, they are F-ing fast.
the guy in the lambo just got owned. thinking to himself why was it again I paid close to 250,000 for a car that just got walked on by something a fraction of the price!
Old 06-01-2005, 11:19 PM   #4
tlaselva
1800+ HP Driveway

Send a message via MSN to tlaselva
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325iSBimmer
the guy in the lambo just got owned. thinking to himself why was it again I paid close to 250,000 for a car that just got walked on by something a fraction of the price!
Doubt it, Cuz I'd still take the Lambo....

If all you want fast in a straight line, there are much cheaper alternatives.

Fast he is, but it would be nice to see some actual track numbers.

2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2010 GSX-R 750

2003 C5 Z06
LS7 427CI w/ECS Novi 2000 : Caravaggio Widebody and Full Leather & Alcantra Interior
903rwhp/815rwtq : 10.3@152mph

Last edited by tlaselva; 06-01-2005 at 11:28 PM.
tlaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 11:59 PM   #5
Zim Zimma
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325iSBimmer

For the fraction of the price of the supra you could make a car just as fast...You could have a 9 second cardboard box, but making it all work together in a complete package just doesnt come that easy. Lambo over supra n e day.
Zim Zimma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 12:23 AM   #6
digiital
5th Gear Member

Just a hint for those who use FireFox. There is a plugin I've been using that will allow you to view just about any video in Windows media, or in other words not in the browser. It also provides a download link so that if you want you can download the video, even if the website doesn't provide a link for it .

First you need to get GREASEMONKEY(http://greasemonkey.mozdev.org/) Once it's install then you will need the script. Grease Monkey has TONS and TONS of scripts as you will find in the next link. (For the newbies read: http://dunck.us/collab/GreaseMonkeyU...e576baf60d0eeb)

Ok now visit (http://dunck.us/collab/GreaseMonkeyUserScripts) search for "Unembed" right click on that link and if your Greasemonkey installed correctly, you will find a "Install User Script" then your all set.

Hope it works out for you guys, and check out some of the other scripts, VERY cool stuff there. One I really like is the GMAIL script to add a Delete button to gmail.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Mark Twain
digiital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 01:19 AM   #7
V-Thang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlaselva
Doubt it, Cuz I'd still take the Lambo....

If all you want fast in a straight line, there are much cheaper alternatives.

Fast he is, but it would be nice to see some actual track numbers.
Supras are amazing at tracks as well. I used to have tons of videos from Japan of Supras, Skylines, Vettes, Ferraris, Lambos...etc. and the Supras would always up top 3!!!

There are a good dozen 1000HP Supra's in the states... i forgot what the site is, but i'll try to find it.
V-Thang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 05:04 AM   #8
maxx318i
BMW Individual

Send a message via ICQ to maxx318i Send a message via MSN to maxx318i
exotics.. they werent even tryin.
supra's butt ugly, anythign but a toyota.

yes u can make a honda civic with 1000 hp and spend $10.
i buy an exotic because of it's rich history on the track and it attracts chicks.
plp who buy supras and skylines are attracting a cockfest.
and neither hasnt won shit on the track.

edit: (oops forgot) and yes a drive a 1.8 liter BMW and yes i would take it anyday over that rice rocket.

SAFETY BY EDUCATION, NOT SPEED ENFORCEMENT
maxx318i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 12:23 AM   #9
Initial T
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx318i

i buy an exotic because of it's rich history on the track and it attracts chicks.

edit: (oops forgot) and yes a drive a 1.8 liter BMW and yes i would take it anyday over that rice rocket.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*BREATHE*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

Exotic? It's harder to find used condoms at the bus station that it is to find a busted old shitty 318i.
Initial T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 12:57 AM   #10
6cylindakila
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:

So, let me get this straight, you drive a 1.8L bimmer that has 138HP ad weighs +/- 2866 lbs?

If you mean that your car is exotic, as in manufactured off shore, then yes. If you mean that your car is extoic in the sense that it is rare and desireable, then sadly, you are mistaken. I wouldn't even consider an E30 M3 an exotic. Hot, but not an exotic. Your 318 4 door automiatic is wood.

Talk to me when you break into the 15s...
6cylindakila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 07:49 PM   #11
Trit
3rd Gear Member

supras are dyno queens.
What do a 400hp supra and a 700hp supra have in common???
a 12 second time slip.
Trit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 11:59 PM   #12
windwagen
6th Gear Member

I gotta wonder about these conversations, and some of the races here. It's tough to compare a bone stock exotic vs a extreme modded Supra (or any other modded car).

What happens when the exotic gets some mods?

For example, eh? posted a nice story on a race between his modded VW vs a 540. His car is quicker, but I gotta wonder if the VW motor is ready to "blow up". What would the race be like if the 540 had even a mild modification?

You can't compare a Supra to a Ferrari....even fried rice will never taste as good as bottle of well aged Italian Wine

E39 528i Touring - Unicorn Package (5 Spd M)
E39 M5 - for Sunny Days
windwagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 03:33 PM   #13
98323IS
6th Gear Member

Ouch this thread turned ugly! Anyways, damn that car is fast!
98323IS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 08:03 PM   #14
skillton
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to skillton
Quote:
Originally Posted by windwagen
I gotta wonder about these conversations, and some of the races here. It's tough to compare a bone stock exotic vs a extreme modded Supra (or any other modded car).

What happens when the exotic gets some mods?

For example, eh? posted a nice story on a race between his modded VW vs a 540. His car is quicker, but I gotta wonder if the VW motor is ready to "blow up". What would the race be like if the 540 had even a mild modification?

You can't compare a Supra to a Ferrari....even fried rice will never taste as good as bottle of well aged Italian Wine
1.8T's have seen 490whp on the stock block without blowing up, eh's car makes a bit more than half of that.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:22 PM   #15
BlitzSix
6 Speed

Send a message via AIM to BlitzSix Send a message via MSN to BlitzSix
Quote:

Wow, you're the biggest idiot ever if one of the major reasons you buy a car is so you can get chicks in it and impress them. You're probably either very ugly or a stupid person (perhaps both is likely) if you need to depend on a car to pick up chicks, and you're probably insecure as hell if you don't like when other guys like your car.
BlitzSix is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: