Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-19-2005, 12:27 PM   #1
spooner_dee
Has no idea whats goin on

Send a message via AIM to spooner_dee
You've been dusted!

not much of a story but here goes.

Im on route 80 in jersey headed east bound towards NYC. Im about 30 min from the border im crusing along at a respectable 80 mph in the left lane, having fun enjoying my ride feeling that bit of self indulgence we all feel driving a bmw. Im trying to get to NY as fast as possible so when people get in my way i just weave through the cluster fuks and get back on my way. Normaly thats not a problem but every once in a while someone decides they want to mess with me and suddenly speed up to stay ahead. Thats fine so long as u keep going faster then me.

So i come up on this duster hes doing about 70-75 mph in the left lane, barely passing anyone so now im annoyed, but i dont ride his ass (thats bad) lol. Finaly he looks in his mirror and sees me behind him so he starts to speed up just a little. An Opening to my right i jet over 2 lanes punch it wot i take off but am closed out by cars ahead so im forced to slow down as i cross back over 2 lanes... and wouldnt u know it he sped up just in time to stay in front of me. now the dark side comes over me so now i pull a little closer on his tail still not tailgating, he speeds up quite a bit, were at 90 mph now, when i see the light shining, showing me the path. The lane next to me opened up big time. He sees this and punches his lil plymouth duster as hard as he can, at the same time i floor it and pull up fast on his ass i pull to the right and take off reaching 100 then 110 then 120....... hes way back about 10 car lengths...... dusted a duster

Its at this time i look down and realize i am in fact doing about 125 mph thats bad, very bad so i start to slow down. Its also at this time i remember this kid i worked with who drove a plymouth duster and wanted to get a graphic on his back windshield that read "YOU'VE BEEN DUSTED". Remembering that i laff to my self as i see him still trying to catch up but now he has cars in his way.... Not much of a kill story more like a shits and giggles story. who brings a knife to a gun fight, really?

As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away.
spooner_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 02:49 PM   #2
paul christians
87325is///MR.EVIL

sounds like you some fun there dude......was he trying???????
Old 07-19-2005, 03:06 PM   #3
e24_635csi
still wants a turbo...

i might have missed it, but what were you driving?

e24 635csi -e28 528e/m30b34 - e28 M5 - e34 M5 - e46 330xi M
e24_635csi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 03:13 PM   #4
spooner_dee

Sorry i was driving my car 97 328i

And yes he was trying, he took off first when he saw the lane next to us open up and by then it was too late i was already passing him. but yeah it was fun lol

As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away.
Old 07-19-2005, 04:00 PM   #5
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....

Send a message via MSN to myndgone
i raced a badger once....
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 10:32 AM   #6
EuroSpectacle
88iS

Send a message via MSN to EuroSpectacle
ummm an old duster... or a 93?

cause Id straight blow your doors off.. before engine work before anywork actually...fist day i owned my duster.. i mangled an boxter S quite nicely.
EuroSpectacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 01:53 PM   #7
spooner_dee

it must of been a 93 or higher im not sure. it wasnt an older one, and ive been in the relativly newer ones they are not fast at all, granny cars.

Old 07-20-2005, 03:28 PM   #8
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooner_dee
it must of been a 93 or higher im not sure. it wasnt an older one, and ive been in the relativly newer ones they are not fast at all, granny cars.
Dude, congradulations, a 3.0L v6 in a shadow had a go with you, mind you, this is the same engine as your basic caravan, running a mere 150 hp. Whats the big deal? there are no mods for these cars, and it was auto....

If you smoked a shadow sundance 2.5L turbo, then i wouldn t be sarcastic, those cars pump out alot more juice, are 5 speed and can have their p.s.i. boosted to 15 or higher with ease over the stock 8. Sorry, im not feeling it, the duster is no sports car, the es turbo on the otherhand, thats a nice little sleeper.
Old 07-20-2005, 04:46 PM   #9
UncleJ
Average Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Style
Dude, congradulations, a 3.0L v6 in a shadow had a go with you, mind you, this is the same engine as your basic caravan, running a mere 150 hp. Whats the big deal? there are no mods for these cars, and it was auto....
A kill is a kill, relax and get the sand out your vagina.

Maxbimmer gangbang.. cmon peoples!!! throw some high fives, slap dinks together and take turns!!
UncleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 04:47 PM   #10
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJ
A kill is a kill, relax and get the sand out your vagina.
yeah its itching now
Old 07-20-2005, 04:52 PM   #11
UncleJ
Average Homeboy

Quote:
yeah its itching now
Well yeah, that's what sand in a vagina would do... which is why you're so crabby... cause of the sand in the vagina... durrrrrrr.

Maxbimmer gangbang.. cmon peoples!!! throw some high fives, slap dinks together and take turns!!
UncleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 05:00 PM   #12
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJ
Well yeah, that's what sand in a vagina would do... which is why you're so crabby... cause of the sand in the vagina... durrrrrrr.
LOLOL!
Old 07-21-2005, 09:50 AM   #13
EuroSpectacle
88iS

Send a message via MSN to EuroSpectacle
hahahaha.... yah those turbo's although they are shit cars the turbo 5 spd's are alright and will atleast whoop a sunbird turbo 5 spd. I put my duster in the buy and sell just to see if there was any interest.. and some guy called me saying he had a (dont remember the year) datona with a 5 spd turbo fully body kit(mild one not like an actual aftermarket kit) and he said he had an experimental block and a non production head for it cause he or his buddy worked for crysler. I was thinking about it.. but i said no. cause my cars way cooler than that. I have vents you open by hand... lol
EuroSpectacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 11:54 AM   #14
spooner_dee

Quote:

If you smoked a shadow sundance 2.5L turbo, then i wouldn t be sarcastic, those cars pump out alot more juice, are 5 speed and can have their p.s.i. boosted to 15 or higher with ease over the stock 8. Sorry, im not feeling it, the duster is no sports car, the es turbo on the otherhand, thats a nice little sleeper.

Learn to read also, i said right off the bat not much of a story, was more of a revenge to them dumb fawkers that ride in the passing lane holding everyone back then try to race you when you pass them. Why is it most any time anyone talks about any kind of kill story there is always some jack off that has to come in and talk sh*t and act like they know all, I dont play that internet beef i just come to read learn and share not try and act like a cool tuff guy by typing big words.

Old 07-30-2005, 01:52 PM   #15
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooner_dee
Learn to read also, i said right off the bat not much of a story, was more of a revenge to them dumb fawkers that ride in the passing lane holding everyone back then try to race you when you pass them. Why is it most any time anyone talks about any kind of kill story there is always some jack off that has to come in and talk sh*t and act like they know all, I dont play that internet beef i just come to read learn and share not try and act like a cool tuff guy by typing big words.
Ok ok, chillax.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: