Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-21-2005, 05:24 PM   #16
Rod
Doriftoooo!

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by aschon
rip off.. its used... drop your prices... used games are worth 5$ each.. your system is worth 120$ at MAX, and the xbox 100$ or less.. your cables are used.. you can't make much off them nobody will pay the prices...

Hahaha, you must be talking US funds my friend. I did my own research before posting my prices, and I checked with Kenny, who works in a pawn shop and used Xboxes are being sold for 150$+tax, and there is no way you could know who used them or abused them.

I passionately take care of my things, and as you can see from the pictures all of my items are in mint condition.

I do agree with you that some old games can be worth 5$ each, but if you take a simple look at my list, you will see that I am only selling new releases.

I challenge you to find, Halo2, GTA: San Adreas, Forza Motorsport, StarWars Battlegrounds, Hitman contracts, Ghost Recon2, or any other game on my list for 5$.

Here take a look: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=62053&rd=1
This a USED copy of GTA: San Andreas, with 11 bids, on EBAY (where everything is SOLD at super low prices), with No reserve, and they are already at 20.00$ US.

I would like for you, to please remove your offensive post from MY thread, and please think twice before you speak out of your ass next time.

Thanks.

Rod

Check out some of my own E90-inspired clothing: Click here!
Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 10:02 AM   #17
vertakul
6th Gear Member

Okay you are not EB Games that can sell used games at 40$/game.. go try and sell them your games, you will get 2-5$ per game, maybe 10$ if its a NEW release.. your games are not new.. they are all months old. Next, 150$ for a used xbox? what kinda crack do you smoke? they go from 80-120$ MAX used.. ps-2 same deal.. maybe 140$ because it's a slim.. if youre LUCKY.. you are asking way too much for your shit.. I'm hope buyers are smarter than to give you this kind of money.
vertakul is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: