Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Supporting Events > Bimmercruise
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-19-2005, 03:30 PM   #61
greco
2nd Gear Member

we still have time to squezze in one more bimmercruise this summer what are the chances of having two bimmercruises in one summer?
greco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 03:31 PM   #62
Ital_325i
Lost in a world of Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by app
you were the guy that had a backseat full of groceries?
That was me, came back from a party weekend up at the cottage , and was already running late, so I didn't even bother going home. I missed some cars I was looking forward to seeing such as Bliss' and Gamite's cars, but there were a few pics taken by other members.

JS328 thanx, for the pic. If you or anyone else who is bored, can make me a sig, that would be cool.

BMW_7, that was me, the car looks pretty good. I dunno if it was you or your friend who gave me the heads up on the clear corner quick fix.

As for the music, you cant tailor to everyones taste, but the swearing should be eliminated. I listen to everything possible, but theres a time and place for everything. This is a BMW club, not an import scene/ricer scene, why should it be treated as one. BMW's are a classy breed from the 3 series to the 8 series, and everything in-between. I am proud to be a BMW driver because it shows more class and style and I think that the shows should be a representation of that. All in all, Im sure with all the comments, the organizers will make next years better. I'm looking forward to the next one.
Ital_325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 03:45 PM   #63
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via ICQ to thinair Send a message via MSN to thinair
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimajer
I like how you guys park on the sides during the Cruise so we can take a break from driving and take a pist loll

I'd pull over whenever I felt the group was getting split up (from stop signs and lights). But yeah, it's a nice time to rest and take a couple photos and stuff.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: