Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-11-2005, 01:52 AM   #1
Mikester
7th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Mikester
Weird, Crazy, and Freaky weekend! Long post, worth reading!!!

long post. might be some mistakes: im an immigrant.

i went on friday to WEMF (world electronic music festival). for those who dont know, its like a big rave, lots of weird and freaky but cool and friendly people and some very hot girls (i didnt get to find out how friendly they get, but no biggy). some good djs such as matt hardwick, adam sheridan, dr trance, astral projection and tons more. so here is my story from the beginning.
we leave at 9pm sharp hoping to get there by 1am so we can catch AP live.. i got directions from last years fest and it was in wasaga so we drove there and around there in middle of nowhere looking for it because both sites are called Fairgrounds. My friend was driving his (cantnameitnow) and ran over a racoon at about 70km/hr. we drove back to find the racoon lying on the ground and all he could move was the head. ill upload the racoon pic sometime later. The racoon pretty much owned his car more than the guy owned him - cracked the bumper, broke the tinted cover and left the plate with 1 screw, Anyways, we get to Orangeville about 4, 4.5 hours from the departure time to catch the set for another 40 minutes, but the party continuted till 8:30. the day after the party started at 5pm saturday until 11am sunday. obviously i wouldnt be able to go for so many hours unless id pop like 20 "tylenols", but i didnt even want one. anyways, i went at 5 until 6 and then slept in the car and partied from 9 to about 8 or so in the morning with a 1-2 hour nap. i took an advil.
now we get to the interesting part (none of it is bs. no advils no tylenols no grass no drinks so im pretty sure i wasnt tripping out).
we leave the camp site and the security which worked together with OPP give us our tools that they confiscated for the weekend and told us to have a nice day. as soon as we're about to turn on the main street we saw a security person yelling something out but it was too late. as we were driving away they all gathered up together. ok so we expected one of the OPP cruisers to pull us over. nope. didnt happen. lucky us, cause the certain sometimes who mightve been driving the car (not me!!) had his license suspended for not paying a minor ticket. but in about 5 minutes after we left ALL the way to Toronto ON EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN INTERSECTION OF EVERY STREET -what do we see? A COP. mostly unmarked, but some were marked. i estimated about 30-50 different police cars combined. at some intersections they would be going in ALL 4 directions. UNBELIEVABLE. what did we do? id take a wild guess, but it will be used in court against us/me/him/her/them/it.
it doesnt stop there, almost ALL people who go in the opposite direction flash their beams at US cause cops were around us all the time popping out of nowhere. but how can older people who know the only thing about a car that it has 4 wheels that its an undercover???? plus, i noticed its not as common here to warn the public of police as in europe (flash or hazard lights).
you think thats weird? well the people who were going in the same direction as were would give us the meanest staredown every time they'd pass us. so were like holy ****. at one point my friend didnt wanna believe it and said we're just tripping out (ON WHAT????? it was like 9 oclock (+ - 1 hour) in the morning). plus i dont do drugs and booze. theyre bad!
we say ok, enough of this weird stuff and lets go home so we keep it right at the max speeds allowed with cruise control but the cops keep on coming from different directions, pretty much like ants. then i believed myself i was just dreaming or something, until we hit an intersection before the place of destination and this old woman in her old car passes us to the right and while doing that she points at it with either hate or fear or some other weird emotion (couldnt tell), and we thought it was the plate but then figured she didnt even see the front. we parked and looked at the car from bottom up (which we washed a little earlier, while being looked by 2 cruisers across the street, and didnt find anything out of place except that plate. the wtf comes to mind again (x1000). but wait, theres more!!
the ending which STILL didnt end is like a pound of cherries on a cake.
my friend gets headaches often so he has alot of tylenols and advils and sells them to people who need them. +suspended license = no good! (obviously he wouldnt navigate with drugs and no license. i just made it up ).

back to end of the trip (on the road)... we get to this house (that i happen to live in) and take showers and go to buy smokes where a couple sketchy people just came in after. whatever. we go next door to mr sub and check this out: we sat by the glass window where you can see finch st (scotia bank) and we see the undercover type of cars going by one after another, slowing down when seeing us. couldnt see faces cause their tints were probably like 1% and this time most had very low percentage winshield tints (detectives? fill me in).
then the people who stare us down started coming in between. then i see some people running all over the place like they had a 24 of redbull. all this at mid-morning.
id like to remind you that i wasnt hallucinating, sleeping, or watching a movie. it was all real! except some parts that ill have to edit for the police (which is going to make it ALL real. b/s).
well, me and my buddy come back to the house, feeling good but tired after 2 nights of no sleep, no food and intense dancing. so we light up our cigarettes to relax and share a moment of peace. then i open the curtains and my window overviews Yonge/Finch and what do i see? A PIG FARM! UNDERCOVERS EVERYWHERE - parked, driving around, chilling, smoking a joint (didnt see that, but most likely they had blunts. remember, drugs are bad.)
then all of a sudden i see 2 cops on bicycles holding something towards and PRRAAAP - a flash! yes, they took a pic of us 23 floors down. should be a nice photo. ill ask for a double print.

CONTINUE TO POST #2
Mikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 01:53 AM   #2
Mikester
7th Gear Member

then i tell my friend to take his car out of my parking (cause there were a couple cars running on the street infront while facing my building. and i NEVER see that in the morning). and to make it even more trippy we saw 2 cars EXACTLY like his in my street which is so small that there are only 2 buildings on it (i saw them driving around often when i looked at the yonge/finch window until later in the day). i also told them to get rid of the tablets (because the police doesnt like competition, and i wanna have nothing to do with it). after not saying a word for 10-15 minutes and us looking at them and them looking and taking pictures of us, he leaves.
right after he leaves all undies (just made it up) come out of their cars and form groups of people in different places (within the small area) - plaza, esso g.s., church, no frills, yonge st, and some others places). none of them were dressed like cops but they were dressed all the same. so 5-`0 minutes after the guy leaves i hear on yonge st a person shouting: GET ON THE GROUND! NOW! but couldnt see where it was coming from so i thought that was it. 2-3 marked cop cars pass by on yonge parallel to the no frills and my bedroom window. the honked a few times so i figured it was at me. so i did the sorry emotion because the guy is a very good guy even though he likes tylenols. then after about 20 minutes (which were hell cause i felt guilty, even though unconnected) he calls asking whether cops came to my house. im like: holy shit, you left. so he said yea, and without too much talk, we hang up. but the cops stay there for a little longer while looking at me sitting by the window and smiling. then 1 person (undie?) yells at me to come down so i tell him ok. i come down and around to the scene after about 20-30 minutes after the request and he was gone. then a 2nd guy yells at me to come down, so i decided ill be nice and come asap. i get there and he's gone as well . now the cop in the marked cruiser and uniform comes and this time i fell asleep. when i heard him on the speaker (or maybe he just was very loud) i got up and took a peek through the curtains and he actually saw me! probably saw like 5 hairs. talk about technology. anyways, after seeing me he tells me to come down (was probably there for half an hour to an hour) and i ignore him and warm me up some chicken while looking through CBC and P24 (nothing about the incident still). he gets pissed like a woman, so i leave my chicken (that i still didnt finish) and put on my shirt back. grab a pack and leave. get there a few mins after and guess what? GONE! WTF . why make me walk 3 times if youre not gonna stay and wait? then i started thinking it was all a coincidence (spelled right?) and called D32 to see what happened there. she was a rude bitch and said something like: im not gonna tell you anything *hang up*. ok i dont care. 4th person walks in the middle of yonge street pointing and confirimg its me they wanted to talk to so i told him no and showed them the way around my building so they can come. he gets pissed so i flip the bird, close the window, turn on A/C and close the curtains so i can take my sweeet sweeet nap after a few sleepless nights. few mins after i lie down all i hear is: SHARMUTA, VA FANCULO (something like that) and i was like daamn thats not a cop, its some other sort of freak (btw, there are many cops that i just love (hope it didnt too sound gay) theyre coolest people and down to earth). so i open the curtain and flip the finger bird. it felt so good that while at it i flipped a few birds to parked cops with cameras and the multilingual swearing machine is the only one who got pissed (even more than before) and threatened to come up. thanks buddy, would save you and your buddies' nerves if you just did it in first place. im waiting, so he doesnt show up. so i put my communist shirt on with track pants and my gladiator sandles and get out (looked like i just smoked an ounce of weed) but it was cause i didnt sleep nor eat that weekend. i take a walk, see a couple of undies (this word is boring already) but no screaming pissed off people. so i get frustrated and go home. then i realized maybe they only suspect us/him/her/it/them of doing something or were told a lie by someone or just mislead cause a whole day of dedicated policework has be done in huge cases id guess. so i call up again and the officer (woman again) was a little less rude and said not to worry about my pics being taken (WTF?). then she said if police will want me theyll get me. i invited them over a few times but they refused . had to have a tea by myself). ok whatever theyre not my friends ( but i wish i had cop friends).
"and if they dont need you and you did nothing, dont worry about it" ( i wet my pants in a dream of a dream of mine recently, but thats all ), so i didnt care. at late evening theyre still takin pics.. they got lots of them of me in different positions but 1 thing in common - flipping the bird. tomorrow theyll see my hairy bum if still there. why cant they just come here?? its exactly 20sec drive. i still didnt get some things cleared up. who knows what happened there exactly? i dont think i did anything illegal (that would harm others, even though tylenols bring joy). and thats my new chapter of the new book: Mikester, The Autobiography. Ch1.

going back a little in time, i remember i met really funny guys on the TY (or simply E) at WEMF (them, i dont do drugs, remember?). one was this ukranian who started off the convo with something like: i called her from 11 to 7 and she didnt answer. she called back and broke up with me. i loved her so much. so i felt really bad for that guy, cause thats what he probably was tripping on the whole night until he told me: she doesnt appreciate anything. i drove her in malibu on 20"s. i laughed and then realized he was serious. i left right after.

anyways its 12 30 and still havent slept more than 3.5 hours that weekend, so im going to bed. hope you enjoy the story and buy the book. also review the piece

p.s. there's no book. if i wouldnt be too lazy to write it, it'd have the craziest adventures out of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2005, 02:29 AM   #3
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

hmmm sounds too confusing... so You went to the party, then you came home, went to sub, ate a sub, saw bunch of undies ( I lived at yonge and finch for 4 years and didnt see that much) then came home and saw more cops taking your prictures and calling you to come down, you fliped few birdies which they tok a pic off ETC....

OooooKKKkk... are you sure you take no drugs Coz really this sounds like a very very very confusing story lol
Old 07-11-2005, 02:39 AM   #4
munichman
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to munichman
thanks for the summary
munichman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 03:11 AM   #5
Furious
BMW again.

do us a favor dont upload the pic of the raccoon thats a bit to morbid and disturbing
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 03:13 AM   #6
Alezone
Capitalism

Do upload the picture of the hotties.

PORSCHE 981
Alezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 03:35 AM   #7
coolhand
Banned

I want to see the coonie!

But Mikester, get some sleep then read what you wrote and sumarize it for me cos I have ADD. Are you sure ur not going kuku?
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 03:51 AM   #8
Furious
BMW again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekniq
I want to see the coonie!

But Mikester, get some sleep then read what you wrote and sumarize it for me cos I have ADD. Are you sure ur not going kuku?

didnt take long for some sick person to say it, you take pleasure in seeing poor innocent animals suffer? i mean mike was there so he is dissregarded from this, you already know the poor thing was seriously injured and probably not dead yet.. unbelievable
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 11:03 AM   #9
Ital_325i
Lost in a world of Chaos

After making us read all of that, and being more confused than ever, please upload some pics (ladies, party, raccoon)

BTW, what the hell is flipping the birdie???????
Ital_325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 11:30 AM   #10
chitown
4th Gear Member

Can I get the last 10 minutes of my life back?
chitown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 11:58 AM   #11
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

i agree with chitown....wtf was that man....get off the shrooms
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 12:01 PM   #12
AcidSnow
Boss of Bosses

can I get my bandwidth back?
AcidSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 01:38 PM   #13
Mikester
7th Gear Member

hmmm its not a disturbing picture at all...and its not like we hit it on purpose.
and if you dont want dont read it..
plus i dont take any chemical drugs, i just wanted to do something different this weekend since im studying all year long and i have only 2 weeks off this summer.

u can delete the thread before more crybabies enter it
Old 07-11-2005, 01:58 PM   #14
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikester
long post. might be some mistakes: im an immigrant.

i went on friday to WEMF (world electronic music festival). for those who dont know, its like a big rave, lots of weird and freaky but cool and friendly people and some very hot girls (i didnt get to find out how friendly they get, but no biggy). some good djs such as matt hardwick, adam sheridan, dr trance, astral projection and tons more. so here is my story from the beginning.
we leave at 9pm sharp hoping to get there by 1am so we can catch AP live.. i got directions from last years fest and it was in wasaga so we drove there and around there in middle of nowhere looking for it because both sites are called Fairgrounds. My friend was driving his (cantnameitnow) and ran over a racoon at about 70km/hr. we drove back to find the racoon lying on the ground and all he could move was the head. ill upload the racoon pic sometime later. The racoon pretty much owned his car more than the guy owned him - cracked the bumper, broke the tinted cover and left the plate with 1 screw, Anyways, we get to Orangeville about 4, 4.5 hours from the departure time to catch the set for another 40 minutes, but the party continuted till 8:30. the day after the party started at 5pm saturday until 11am sunday. obviously i wouldnt be able to go for so many hours unless id pop like 20 "tylenols", but i didnt even want one. anyways, i went at 5 until 6 and then slept in the car and partied from 9 to about 8 or so in the morning with a 1-2 hour nap. i took an advil.
now we get to the interesting part (none of it is bs. no advils no tylenols no grass no drinks so im pretty sure i wasnt tripping out).
we leave the camp site and the security which worked together with OPP give us our tools that they confiscated for the weekend and told us to have a nice day. as soon as we're about to turn on the main street we saw a security person yelling something out but it was too late. as we were driving away they all gathered up together. ok so we expected one of the OPP cruisers to pull us over. nope. didnt happen. lucky us, cause the certain sometimes who mightve been driving the car (not me!!) had his license suspended for not paying a minor ticket. but in about 5 minutes after we left ALL the way to Toronto ON EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN INTERSECTION OF EVERY STREET -what do we see? A COP. mostly unmarked, but some were marked. i estimated about 30-50 different police cars combined. at some intersections they would be going in ALL 4 directions. UNBELIEVABLE. what did we do? id take a wild guess, but it will be used in court against us/me/him/her/them/it.
it doesnt stop there, almost ALL people who go in the opposite direction flash their beams at US cause cops were around us all the time popping out of nowhere. but how can older people who know the only thing about a car that it has 4 wheels that its an undercover???? plus, i noticed its not as common here to warn the public of police as in europe (flash or hazard lights).
you think thats weird? well the people who were going in the same direction as were would give us the meanest staredown every time they'd pass us. so were like holy ****. at one point my friend didnt wanna believe it and said we're just tripping out (ON WHAT????? it was like 9 oclock (+ - 1 hour) in the morning). plus i dont do drugs and booze. theyre bad!
we say ok, enough of this weird stuff and lets go home so we keep it right at the max speeds allowed with cruise control but the cops keep on coming from different directions, pretty much like ants. then i believed myself i was just dreaming or something, until we hit an intersection before the place of destination and this old woman in her old car passes us to the right and while doing that she points at it with either hate or fear or some other weird emotion (couldnt tell), and we thought it was the plate but then figured she didnt even see the front. we parked and looked at the car from bottom up (which we washed a little earlier, while being looked by 2 cruisers across the street, and didnt find anything out of place except that plate. the wtf comes to mind again (x1000). but wait, theres more!!
the ending which STILL didnt end is like a pound of cherries on a cake.
my friend gets headaches often so he has alot of tylenols and advils and sells them to people who need them. +suspended license = no good! (obviously he wouldnt navigate with drugs and no license. i just made it up ).

back to end of the trip (on the road)... we get to this house (that i happen to live in) and take showers and go to buy smokes where a couple sketchy people just came in after. whatever. we go next door to mr sub and check this out: we sat by the glass window where you can see finch st (scotia bank) and we see the undercover type of cars going by one after another, slowing down when seeing us. couldnt see faces cause their tints were probably like 1% and this time most had very low percentage winshield tints (detectives? fill me in).
then the people who stare us down started coming in between. then i see some people running all over the place like they had a 24 of redbull. all this at mid-morning.
id like to remind you that i wasnt hallucinating, sleeping, or watching a movie. it was all real! except some parts that ill have to edit for the police (which is going to make it ALL real. b/s).
well, me and my buddy come back to the house, feeling good but tired after 2 nights of no sleep, no food and intense dancing. so we light up our cigarettes to relax and share a moment of peace. then i open the curtains and my window overviews Yonge/Finch and what do i see? A PIG FARM! UNDERCOVERS EVERYWHERE - parked, driving around, chilling, smoking a joint (didnt see that, but most likely they had blunts. remember, drugs are bad.)
then all of a sudden i see 2 cops on bicycles holding something towards and PRRAAAP - a flash! yes, they took a pic of us 23 floors down. should be a nice photo. ill ask for a double print.

CONTINUE TO POST #2

This is why people hocked up on crystal meth shouldn't post on maX.
Old 07-11-2005, 03:04 PM   #15
*Luv_it*
3rd Gear Member

im confused as hell.....theres so much going on....words that make no sense that i have no idea what went on???
*Luv_it* is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: