Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-09-2005, 02:01 PM   #31
ChahalzBMR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkD
I doubt that anyone supplies arms to Israel. They are quite capable of developing their own.

Where are you from anyway? Your posts suggest that you are from a Muslim country.

MarkD
Maybe not arms, but the US does give billions in aid money. Once you have money you can create your own arms. When is Israel was formed, arms were given to them by the UK, part of their WWII deal but I'm sure you already knew that.
97' Jetta - Sold
2006 Ford Freestyle - Sold
Looking for a E46 (00-04)

Steve
ChahalzBMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 02:43 PM   #32
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChahalzBMR
^ So what your saying is that when Israel makes "incusions" into Gaza, like Jenin, and killed many INNOCENT people it should not be a big deal because it's "pretty much a war"
Then using your theory, when happened in London is also ok because it is war. They did declare "war on the west" right.
And are you telling me this is not covered on the news?
It is covered, but not as much as terrorist attacks.
And if 50 innocent people would get killed in Israel or Palestine, I can be anything you want it would be covered on the news.

What I'm saying that London is not a war zone, so its much rarer and gets much more attention, also it is main target was innocent people where in Palestine main target is solders.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 03:36 PM   #33
AcidSnow
Boss of Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga
What I'm saying that London is not a war zone.
And Palistine is? so is ok for innocent people to die there? Let me get this straight, if London had people 40 people dying every day because of bombings then it's a war zone, and its ok for people to die????????
AcidSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 03:40 PM   #34
AcidSnow
Boss of Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkD
I doubt that anyone supplies arms to Israel. They are quite capable of developing their own.

Where are you from anyway? Your posts suggest that you are from a Muslim country.

MarkD
Well do your research first, and then come and speak about something you have no feakin' idea about, US has been providing money, aid, and arms to isreal for many years, and I'm a jew by the way.
AcidSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 07:29 PM   #35
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidSnow
And Palistine is? so is ok for innocent people to die there? Let me get this straight, if London had people 40 people dying every day because of bombings then it's a war zone, and its ok for people to die????????
You are reading through the lines.

I never said its ok for innocent people to die, I said London bombing gets this much coverage because it happened for the first time in London. It was the biggest terrorist attack in London.

Palestine doesn't get as much coverage because its not as rare, and yes if there was bombing in London every day there would be much less media coverage.

When someone kills solders, its a war, when someone kills innocent people its a terrorist attack which is much worse IMO
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 02:10 AM   #36
ChahalzBMR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
And are you telling me this is not covered on the news?
It is covered, but not as much as terrorist attacks.
And if 50 innocent people would get killed in Israel or Palestine, I can be anything you want it would be covered on the news.

What I'm saying is that London is not a war zone, so its much rarer and gets much more attention, also it is main target was innocent people where in Palestine main target is solders.
Dude, read my post again! I never said anything about media coverage. What I did say was that what happened in London was a retaliation to what is happening in Iraq and Afghan.
I am not one for war but what do you expect from people who are being bombed, killed, raped...occupied, I'm sure you get the picture.
Like I said before...stop bombing them and they will stop bombing you. It's that simple.
97' Jetta - Sold

Steve
Old 07-10-2005, 02:24 AM   #37
ChahalzBMR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Palestine doesn't get as much coverage because its not as rare, and yes if there was bombing in London every day there would be much less media coverage.

When someone kills solders, its a war, when someone kills innocent people its a terrorist attack which is much worse IMO
Exactly, that's why you see only what the media wants you to see. If they started to show pictures of innocent kids, old people and women that would make Israel a terrorist and I'm sure the friends of Israel (which by the way control the media to begin with) would not want western people to see. How else would they be able to justify to receive billions in aid money and not report to the UN of any nuclear capabilities. Yet, they want Islamic countires to report what nuclear capabilites they have and send in their inspectors. How come no one asks Israel anything? They a fairly rich country now so why do they still receive aid? I'm sure that money can be very well spent on many other poor nationes, ie: Africa.
They have enough money to spend on moving other jews from Ethopia and India to Israel and pay the settlers to move, build barriers and fund their own military programs but yet they still receive aid.
97' Jetta - Sold

Steve

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: