Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-07-2005, 04:42 PM   #16
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

People should really think about the future our generation and our children will live in. Terrorism will no know no end and sadly and unfortunately these crazy exremists will one day get a hold of a nuclear warhead and they will not hesitate to use it. This is just the beginning.

Its a sad and tragic day for people that have lost loved ones.
WhadUpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 05:04 PM   #17
e36chick
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to e36chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidSnow
^^ I know, but its happens soo frequently in the middle east, its not even news any more when an entire village of men women and childern get wiped out in palistine by an israli tank. What I'm trying to say is 100's die in palistine every day, then 40 people die in London, and its all over the news . . . .
100% agreed. thousands of people die everyday in the middle east, asia, africa...in general people in the "better-off" countries dont really give a shit. until a bomb goes off in some major european/american city, then everyone is quick to point the finger. american/british led initiatives kill so many innocent people, with families...just the same as the ones that died in london or 9/11 or whatever other terrorist attack that is currently in the news.
e36chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 05:45 PM   #18
Magma
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhadUpp
People should really think about the future our generation and our children will live in. Terrorism will no know no end and sadly and unfortunately these crazy exremists will one day get a hold of a nuclear warhead and they will not hesitate to use it. This is just the beginning.

Its a sad and tragic day for people that have lost loved ones.
Rumour is that Al-Qaeda has got some material needed to make a nuclear bomb. Hasn't been confirmed, though.

Apparently, they got it from some Russian gang or from Iran.
Magma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 09:00 AM   #19
ChahalzBMR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma
Rumour is that Al-Qaeda has got some material needed to make a nuclear bomb. Hasn't been confirmed, though.

Apparently, they got it from some Russian gang or from Iran.
See this is what I don't understand. How is it that they have the "sources" to find out what Al-Qaeda is up to, what they have, where they train, which countries help them, even down to what underwear they wear BUT they can't kill or capture them??
Media bullcrap. Seems like they guess half of the time.
England had been planning emergency tactics since 9/11 and have been cracking down on so called suspects. Then how can something like this just happen? They have spies telling them that they now have access to nuclear material but they don't have information on possibale attacks that might take place in London, New York, etc? Bullshit!
Innocent people losing their lives is wrong no matter politics or religion. The US, UK and other countries fighting this so called "war on terror" need to understand, if you stop bombing them...they'll stop bombing you! It's that simple.
97' Jetta - Sold
2006 Ford Freestyle - Sold
Looking for a E46 (00-04)

Steve
ChahalzBMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 11:08 AM   #20
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by e36chick
100% agreed. thousands of people die everyday in the middle east, asia, africa...in general people in the "better-off" countries dont really give a shit. until a bomb goes off in some major european/american city, then everyone is quick to point the finger. american/british led initiatives kill so many innocent people, with families...just the same as the ones that died in london or 9/11 or whatever other terrorist attack that is currently in the news.
What do you mean by people in the "better-off" countries don't give a sh!t?

The Arab countries that export oil are making billions a day, why can't they take care of there poorer relatives? It's not up to the western world to do that.
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 11:30 AM   #21
ChahalzBMR
6th Gear Member

^ They don't just go into a country to help, there is always a hidden agenda. For example, Iraq and Afgn. No one does anything for anybody unless there is some interest in it for them....
97' Jetta - Sold

Steve
Old 07-08-2005, 12:47 PM   #22
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkD
What do you mean by people in the "better-off" countries don't give a sh!t?

The Arab countries that export oil are making billions a day, why can't they take care of there poorer relatives? It's not up to the western world to do that.
Don't think I get your meaning.

her comment is: people in better-off countries don't give a shit.
your comment is: arab countries are also a better-off, just like the U.S.

meaning, her comment included arab countries in the term "better-off", which also includes them as not "giving a sh!t".

Justin
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:19 PM   #23
SickFinga

I was in London right before it happened, I was walking down the King's Cross a night before the explosions.
Bombing happened when I was in the cab to the airport, I saw a sign saying, avoid London, tune in to local news. I thought it was some construction shit.
Airport was ok, security looked avarege, so I didnt think anything really happened, until I landed in Riga and saw something on TV saying breaking news but I thought it was in USA.
When I got to the hotel, i turned on TV and couldnt believe my eyes.

A friend on mine who was with me in London was supposed to be on the subway to airport when bombings happened, he was supposed to use the same route where explosion happened, but he slept in so he took a cab.
Pretty ****ed up
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 04:49 PM   #24
M3speed
6th Gear Member

I totally agree that the richer countries, or the RICH leaders, dont care about the citizens, they only care for themselves. I dont like that the extremists are killing the way that they are but to them they have no other resources to prove their points. Everyday ppl do die, Africa, Middle east, South America also, and especially countires like that, ppl there know what life and death really are.

Most Americans, Brits, Canadians and so on dont realize how good we have it. I pray that all this shit ends well for everyone.

It is very true that Most power house countries only do and help where there is a Large Benefit for themselves and their countrymen.

God bless all those who need it at the tough times they are goin through and probably are still to come.
M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 07:01 PM   #25
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Ya man, I also agree that they are making a big hipe about the " small " amount of ppl that died during those attacks, mind you i dont agree with this kind of crap, But I have lots of family in Brasil and belive me in the " FAVELA " 50 ppl die everyday.
Its the type of Blinded society that we live in that is not at all accustomed to this type of Violence and death ( thank GOD ).

Anyways GOD BLESS all those who suffer during these times.
So many innocent ppl die because our governments want to the Dominant ones, or want to control those who dont embrase their way of life.

Oh Well, humans were ment to disagree with one another.
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 07:25 PM   #26
///deni-boy///
4th Gear Member

Quote:
maybe I'll feel more remorse when the same number of people die in London, compared to the number that haved died in Palistine. The shitty part is that the israils are killing the palistines with the weapons and arms supplied by the US and Tony Blair.
Your mentality is perfect for a terrorist! So you only care if Palistines die? Go over there and help then fight then.
Old 07-09-2005, 10:48 AM   #27
AcidSnow
Boss of Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///deni-boy///
Your mentality is perfect for a terrorist! So you only care if Palistines die? Go over there and help then fight then.
Your mentality is perfect for a 3 yr old. What I said is that people are dying everywhere - the media here hypes up a bombing where 40 people die, but have nothing to report when 10x the amount of people are dying in the middle east. I have more remorse for the country that is getting wiped out, and is getting wiped out because the US/Bristish are supplying arms to the israilis.
AcidSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 10:58 AM   #28
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Your mentality is perfect for a 3 yr old. What I said is that people are dying everywhere - the media here hypes up a bombing where 40 people die, but have nothing to report when 10x the amount of people are dying in the middle east. I have more remorse for the country that is getting wiped out, and is getting wiped out because the US/Bristish are supplying arms to the israilis.
I doubt that anyone supplies arms to Israel. They are quite capable of developing their own.

Where are you from anyway? Your posts suggest that you are from a Muslim country.

MarkD
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 11:14 AM   #29
SickFinga

Quote:

Maybe because it was on the news for the last 50 years and its pretty much a war while in London the target was innocent people, not government and/or military.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 01:59 PM   #30
ChahalzBMR
6th Gear Member

^ So what your saying is that when Israel makes "incusions" into Gaza, like Jenin, and killed many INNOCENT people it should not be a big deal because it's "pretty much a war"
Then using your theory, when happened in London is also ok because it is war. They did declare "war on the west" right.
97' Jetta - Sold

Steve

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: