Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2005, 05:08 PM   #31
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 16,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekthang
What do you mean by "just like you have a 2.8l engine" I .

You know what I mean
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:01 PM   #32
Hamann330ci
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 107
I will admit I did not race well that night.

BUT and that is a strong but

I would not say that these are NOT excuess but simple questions asked to myself.

Why

Answer: You only took me off the line by a hair and that is maybe cause of the lsd.

Secound: that was the first time playing around with my new clutch setup from the line. (you know that)

Because I have 265 in the rear dosn't matter. If you can't hold it down then what does that matter.. Bouncing off red all the time, i wouldn't call a good take off. You even said i couldn't pull from you and you couln't pull from me.If I was you I would be worried cause when I do learn to take off better then your in trouble.
You said it your self that I took you on the highway so you even admit to losing.

As for the money thing I wouldn't go there cause you are talking about too different models.
Secound I wouldn't think that anybody on this board or any other board wouldn't take a new model from what they own if they can afford it. So saying that because I paid the amount of money that I did for my car is a down fall well its not. If you are just looking for power and speed then you might as well buy a civic and do what ever moter work you want.

I would hope that you are not putting down the E46 model cause I'm sure you are aware that its a better looking and nicer model all together. Anybody who mods there car will have to spend money so you don't make sence when you compare figures.

AS for off the line I did take you the first time off the line but I guess you don't want to count that one right (on markham rd) selective memory
As for the secound one well if you see me not chasing you then you would know that I didn't hook up the rear end so why bother.

Do me a favor go get a dyno run done and then we will see who is got a bigger moter.
__________________
330ci SOLD
T.B.A .....
Hamann330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 03:11 PM   #33
Darkness95m3
6th Gear Member
 
Darkness95m3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamann330ci
Secound I wouldn't think that anybody on this board or any other board wouldn't take a new model from what they own if they can afford it.
Sorry bud, you do have a nice vehicle. However I would not trade my 95 e36 M3 for any e46 and defiantly not for any of the new e90 3 series.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamann330ci
I would hope that you are not putting down the E46 model cause I'm sure you are aware that its a better looking and nicer model all together.
I tend to disagree, to me the E36 is the best looking 3 series so far. Having said that everyone has their own prefrence. To me the e46 looks like an over priced Honda.
Darkness95m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 10:38 AM   #34
Hamann330ci
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 107
LOL LOL I wouldn't call it that but what ever toots your horn.
__________________
330ci SOLD
T.B.A .....
Hamann330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 05:39 PM   #35
Darkness95m3
6th Gear Member
 
Darkness95m3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamann330ci
LOL LOL I wouldn't call it that but what ever toots your horn.
Can you be more specific?
Darkness95m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 09:59 PM   #36
02miata
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: St Catharines
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness95m3
Sorry bud, you do have a nice vehicle. However I would not trade my 95 e36 M3 for any e46 and defiantly not for any of the new e90 3 series.




I tend to disagree, to me the E36 is the best looking 3 series so far. Having said that everyone has their own prefrence. To me the e46 looks like an over priced Honda.
Agreed I love the look of the E36. The new ones just don;t do it for me. And the new five series What were they thinking
__________________
2002 Mazda Miata

Brp M62 S/C A/W ic 7PSI
KVR Python 4 Piston Calipers + s/s lines
ACT HD clutch
Bilstein c/w H&R race
Sports Pkg 6 SPD c/w torsen LSD
CSC 4 PT S/D roll bar

Rota c8 15x7 wrapped in Azenis
OZ Supperleggera 15x7 wrapped in TOYO RA1
02miata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 11:33 PM   #37
greekthang
6th Gear Member
 
greekthang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: jomama
Posts: 2,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness95m3
Sorry bud, you do have a nice vehicle. However I would not trade my 95 e36 M3 for any e46 and defiantly not for any of the new e90 3 series.




I tend to disagree, to me the E36 is the best looking 3 series so far. Having said that everyone has their own prefrence. To me the e46 looks like an over priced Honda.
All I can say is jam !!!

Steelgrey you think your car is nice and it is but its all preference thats not what I am talking about. I was talking about racing and its sad that you cant accept the fact that you are trying so hard to come to terms with the fact that you lost plain and simple. I'm not wasting anymore time on this topic you can think whatever makes you sleep at night my good friend and bottom line is you did in fact pay alot more for the car (cottage trip included) period. You brought up the price thing not me and we all know you paid a hell of alot more dont we. Enjoy it even if your second its a nice place to sit and to add to my final note yes I did say that I could not pull nor could you. So it comes down to a drives race. Maybe you should take a driving course in manual transmission and maybe a quick course in launching when you want to race anyone again just so you have your excuse list covered well. LOL !!!!

I said it before and say it again excuses or "questions you ask yourself" are for losers. Bottom line its what the tree shows and it shows I won on and as for that run on Markham Road. I didn't even launch my car off the line something you may want to brush up on as I showed you before.
__________________
Its all about rolling in the X5 !!!

Last edited by greekthang; 07-05-2005 at 12:27 AM.
greekthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 02:23 AM   #38
sicktoy
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: toronto
Posts: 81
Hi.

do you mind racing me? I wanna see the different on the euro motor.




Quote:
Originally Posted by greekthang
All I can say is jam !!!

Steelgrey you think your car is nice and it is but its all preference thats not what I am talking about. I was talking about racing and its sad that you cant accept the fact that you are trying so hard to come to terms with the fact that you lost plain and simple. I'm not wasting anymore time on this topic you can think whatever makes you sleep at night my good friend and bottom line is you did in fact pay alot more for the car (cottage trip included) period. You brought up the price thing not me and we all know you paid a hell of alot more dont we. Enjoy it even if your second its a nice place to sit and to add to my final note yes I did say that I could not pull nor could you. So it comes down to a drives race. Maybe you should take a driving course in manual transmission and maybe a quick course in launching when you want to race anyone again just so you have your excuse list covered well. LOL !!!!

I said it before and say it again excuses or "questions you ask yourself" are for losers. Bottom line its what the tree shows and it shows I won on and as for that run on Markham Road. I didn't even launch my car off the line something you may want to brush up on as I showed you before.
sicktoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 09:13 AM   #39
Darkness95m3
6th Gear Member
 
Darkness95m3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness95m3
Sorry bud, you do have a nice vehicle. However I would not trade my 95 e36 M3 for any e46 and defiantly not for any of the new e90 3 series.




I tend to disagree, to me the E36 is the best looking 3 series so far. Having said that everyone has their own prefrence. To me the e46 looks like an over priced Honda.

This is what I said.


Quote:
Originally Posted by greekthang
All I can say is jam !!!

Steelgrey you think your car is nice and it is but its all preference thats not what I am talking about. I was talking about racing and its sad that you cant accept the fact that you are trying so hard to come to terms with the fact that you lost plain and simple. I'm not wasting anymore time on this topic you can think whatever makes you sleep at night my good friend and bottom line is you did in fact pay alot more for the car (cottage trip included) period. You brought up the price thing not me and we all know you paid a hell of alot more dont we. Enjoy it even if your second its a nice place to sit and to add to my final note yes I did say that I could not pull nor could you. So it comes down to a drives race. Maybe you should take a driving course in manual transmission and maybe a quick course in launching when you want to race anyone again just so you have your excuse list covered well. LOL !!!!

I said it before and say it again excuses or "questions you ask yourself" are for losers. Bottom line its what the tree shows and it shows I won on and as for that run on Markham Road. I didn't even launch my car off the line something you may want to brush up on as I showed you before.
What the F*** does this have to do with my post
Darkness95m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 10:39 AM   #40
greekthang
6th Gear Member
 
greekthang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: jomama
Posts: 2,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness95m3
This is what I said.




What the F*** does this have to do with my post


Read buddy,

The rest of my post had nothing to do with you. Just this part

I tend to disagree, to me the E36 is the best looking 3 series so far. Having said that everyone has their own prefrence. To me the e46 looks like an over priced Honda.
__________________
Its all about rolling in the X5 !!!
greekthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 12:10 PM   #41
Hamann330ci
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 107
what ever get a dyno done then we will would see who got the bang for the buck. (One moter one man)

as for the rest I know I still own half the belt so I have no problem sleeping at night.
__________________
330ci SOLD
T.B.A .....
Hamann330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 12:52 PM   #42
greekthang
6th Gear Member
 
greekthang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: jomama
Posts: 2,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamann330ci
what ever get a dyno done then we will would see who got the bang for the buck. (One moter one man)

as for the rest I know I still own half the belt so I have no problem sleeping at night.
My friends cant do a dyno. My wheels are too big umm I need a alignment how does that sound. Or better yet maybe I can borrow an excuse from you. I;m sure your list is long by now launch expert
__________________
Its all about rolling in the X5 !!!
greekthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 01:07 PM   #43
02miata
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: St Catharines
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamann330ci
what ever get a dyno done then we will would see who got the bang for the buck. (One moter one man)

as for the rest I know I still own half the belt so I have no problem sleeping at night.

sounds to me like u lost and ur just another ricer with a million excuses. Really quite pathetic to be honest.


As for ur excuse for not having a LSD I can't beleive BMW can get away will selling a car in that price point that it markets as the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE w/o a LSD
__________________
2002 Mazda Miata

Brp M62 S/C A/W ic 7PSI
KVR Python 4 Piston Calipers + s/s lines
ACT HD clutch
Bilstein c/w H&R race
Sports Pkg 6 SPD c/w torsen LSD
CSC 4 PT S/D roll bar

Rota c8 15x7 wrapped in Azenis
OZ Supperleggera 15x7 wrapped in TOYO RA1
02miata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 01:53 PM   #44
greekthang
6th Gear Member
 
greekthang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: jomama
Posts: 2,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02miata
sounds to me like u lost and ur just another ricer with a million excuses. Really quite pathetic to be honest.


As for ur excuse for not having a LSD I can't beleive BMW can get away will selling a car in that price point that it markets as the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE w/o a LSD
thank you my friend. Someone sees it like I do. Dosent matter what the excuses are. He lost plain and simple hes having a hard time digesting it thats all so of coarse the list of excuses grows as to why he didnt win and I totally agree with your point on the LSD part as well.
__________________
Its all about rolling in the X5 !!!
greekthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 03:06 PM   #45
Hamann330ci
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 107
o2 miata i'm not a ricer and no where near one but maybe you should know a little more before you open your mouth.

As for greekthang I'm not bothered at all cause i know i own half the belt and thats good enough for me. p.s no excuses hear cause i got nothing to run from.

other then that I couldn't give a rats "***" about what you E36 people think. if I catch you at a light
__________________
330ci SOLD
T.B.A .....
Hamann330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014