Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-15-2005, 12:39 PM   #1
e36chick
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to e36chick
ghosts

Anyone here believe in / have had experiences with ghosts?

I think both of our houses are haunted...one house which we rent out/use as an office...have been hearing furniture moving around upstairs, footsteps, etc...but no one else is in the house...this morning there was a pair of socks on the floor in the living room (fell out of my laundry basket) which i was about to pick up and wear, but i decided not to...went downstairs for a couple of hours. it was cold so i wanted the socks...came back up for them and found them at the top of the stairs. also last night i was washing my hands in the bathroom upstairs, and at least twice thought i saw a movement behind me...saw a flicker of white in the mirror...

in the new house we moved into, my sister was going into the bathroom and saw a movement behind her, someone in the hallway...disappeared a second later. she hears footsteps all the time in the house (when u look around the place, there is no one) and sometimes my parrot will seem to be watching something move...like her attention is focused on something moving around the place...but we cant see it.

the weird thing is, i dont get a creepy feeling...like that weirded out feeling? doesnt happen...

has this kind of stuff happened to anyone else here?
e36chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 12:50 PM   #2
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
Sure I beleive it, but you having 2 places hunted makes me think your a little bit crazy :p

im sure most of it is in your head? i mean did you ask everyone in the house about your socks? why would a ghost pick up a sock and put it away for you?
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 12:58 PM   #3
e36chick
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to e36chick
lol...it was just myself, my sister and aunt here this morning. i asked them about the socks and they hadnt even seen it there on the floor...

who knows, maybe we just attract these things. a year or so ago my boyfriend was staying at his grandparents place out in the countryside for a while so i was visiting one weekend. now the building he lived in was separate from the main house, and no one else lived there. monday morning he left for work at 6am, but i was still sleeping, i didnt need to leave until 8. i was woken up by a feeling of someone sitting on the edge of the bed...like their weight on the bed, and a feeling of something on my leg. i opened my eyes and saw a dark shadow...i sat up quickly and he was gone.

i bet lots of people have seen things like this...

also found this site today:

http://www.torontoghosts.org/
e36chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 01:05 PM   #4
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member

that some crazy shit. i think someones spirit its following ur family.
Old 06-15-2005, 01:28 PM   #5
Ital_325i
Lost in a world of Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betray
why would a ghost pick up a sock and put it away for you?
Maybe their nice ghosts, or maybe the spirit of someone watching over you. The supernatural is not esily understandable.
Ital_325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 01:51 PM   #6
digiital
5th Gear Member

I'm thinking it's not the houses but you have the attraction. The chances of all those home to have a ghost I would guess is pretty low. I think they follow you around.

Here is a story from the old country. My friends grandfather passed away and before he did he had promised to pay thanks to the church for something. People from the old country will know what I'm talking about. Anyways. Every morning the grandmother would wake up and in the kitchen near the door there were a pair of his pants, this happen for like a week before they called in a priest to help out. He asked her if there was anything 'outstanding' he wanted to get done before he passed away. He remembered the promise he wanted to pay back and never had a chance, she fulfilled his promise and boom, no more pants.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Mark Twain
digiital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 03:40 PM   #7
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
I'm a religious man, may be its best if you pay respect to the environment around you. I always do when visiting unknown places.

I remember when I was about 14, I had a dream my grandfather passed away, the next day we got a call from my uncle said my grandfather passed away, it kind tripped me out.

the reminds me, when I was at U of Windsor, I hated the feeling my residence gave me (It was Cartier res if anyone from there), I mean I enjoy getting plaster and stuff what not, but the feeling was awful, then my friend told me it used to be a cemetry where the res is, or where the fought the war, ha, that made me felt a lot better. Glad I don't go to that school anymore.
Old 06-15-2005, 03:53 PM   #8
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
yes I believe it.
and yes I have quite a few experiences with poltergheist... many that have been witnessed by a number of people.
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 03:56 PM   #9
Christina
MaX Groupie. <3

eeep im gunna have nightmares..
thats scary =[
Christina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 04:09 PM   #10
RO-bemve
2nd Gear Member

theres no ****in ghosts...u dont see them unless u believe in them and even then they're in ur mind.
RO-bemve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 04:14 PM   #11
coolhand
Banned

Ya, ghost and supernatural events have intrested me ever since I could remember.

The cottages at Humber collage Lakeshore campus are haunted, it used to be an insane asilum. Also the bar called Cherry Hill at Cawthra and Dundas is haunted, it used to be a native cemetary.
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 04:16 PM   #12
coolhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RO-bemve
theres no ****in ghosts...u dont see them unless u believe in them and even then they're in ur mind.
I don't know about you but when I see things they tend to be real, you ignorrent nutjob. You see things that arn't real? I sure don't!
Old 06-15-2005, 04:22 PM   #13
RO-bemve
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekniq
I don't know about you but when I see things they tend to be real, you ignorrent nutjob. You see things that arn't real? I sure don't!
yea go to the mental hospital and ask those guys wut they see...does it make it real? **** NO! and since i dont know how mentally balanced u or anyone else is, stfu
Old 06-15-2005, 04:27 PM   #14
coolhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RO-bemve
yea go to the mental hospital and ask those guys wut they see...does it make it real? **** NO! and since i dont know how mentally balanced u or anyone else is, stfu
No one here is talking about mentaly unstable people but you. If we were mentaly unstable then we would be in mental hospitals, but since we are not that makes us stable.

Let me get this straight, because you don't belive in ghosts that makes everyone else that does crazy?
Old 06-15-2005, 04:30 PM   #15
RO-bemve
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
No one here is talking about mentaly unstable people but you. If we were mentaly unstable then we would be in mental hospitals, but since we are not that makes us stable.
haha have you ever been on queen street?

Quote:
Let me get this straight, because you don't belive in ghosts that makes everyone else that does crazy?
just a little bit...but yea basically.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: