Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-17-2005, 08:42 PM   #31
BMW325BMW
Commando

cool cool... and if i really wanted to be a prick, i could forward this thread to Louis Vuitton and I'm sure they would contact Atm2000 about selling fake LV gear
BMW325BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 08:52 PM   #32
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

It dun look clear enough. So hard to add 3 more letters lol, I mean it doesn't look clear enough on the pics to judge but I would be hard pressed to be convinced that they are authentic.
WhadUpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 03:06 PM   #33
mirek
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWBMW325BMWBMW
cool cool... and if i really wanted to be a prick, i could forward this thread to Louis Vuitton and I'm sure they would contact Atm2000 about selling fake LV gear
no they wouldn't. they have their hands full with getting the bigger counterfeiters, not some joe shmoe on maxbimmer...
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 08:03 PM   #34
BMW325BMW
Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek
no they wouldn't. they have their hands full with getting the bigger counterfeiters, not some joe shmoe on maxbimmer...

my friend got nailed on ebay... he was not a big timer... someone reported him, his auctions were pulled and he was contacted by a lawyer from Louis Vuitton which basically said if we catch you do this again, we'll f*** you up
Old 06-19-2005, 08:26 PM   #35
mirek
6th Gear Member

Quote:
my friend got nailed on ebay... he was not a big timer... someone reported him, his auctions were pulled and he was contacted by a lawyer from Louis Vuitton which basically said if we catch you do this again, we'll f*** you up
yeah, so all they'd do is tell you to stop...
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 12:12 AM   #36
BMW325BMW
Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek
yeah, so all they'd do is tell you to stop...

how do you know? i know from experience... my own and friends
besides, why are you sticking up for him? he is trying to rip off guys on this site... pawning off fake as real
Old 06-21-2005, 05:31 AM   #37
grn1.8t
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
how do you know? i know from experience... my own and friends
besides, why are you sticking up for him? he is trying to rip off guys on this site... pawning off fake as real
I agree! that guy selling fake stuff to people !
2010 BMW X6 Black edition #26 out of #40
2007 GT3 RS
grn1.8t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 09:10 AM   #38
atm2000
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grn1.8t

you know what guys? it's futile to sale high-end gear to people who just assume it to be fake due to the fact that the price is low. i thought we're here to create some fellowship with a common love for BMW and as a result create *favourable* pricing for gear that we don't need anymore.

I see people sale high-end stereo equipment for a cheap, nice rims/wheel combo for cheap, unused clothing for cheap, used games/game-sets for cheap....etc, as opposed to saling at a fair price to strangers. think of it as a discount that the general public don't get.

i pulled my gear off here and sold it through ebay, it's not worth the head ache or comments that i got because i wasn't able to provide a clear picture or the other excuses i received.

if you're looking for LV gear, buy it from the store or, better yet, ask to see it in person as opposed to making ridiculous accusations on an internat chat board, that's my recommendation.

and to all the nay-sayers that inquired, if you're high-rolling, why are you buying used gear in the first place?
atm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 09:26 AM   #39
daytona
6th Gear Member

Its hard to make replica camera,rims,audio equipment,etc,etc..its easy to make fake watches,jewelry,bags,clothing...ATM take clearer photos and submit them..that will clear up the misconception that %99 of mulitple LV items sold on forums are fakes...
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 02:18 PM   #40
tlaselva
1800+ HP Driveway

Send a message via MSN to tlaselva
Quote:
Originally Posted by grn1.8t
Anyone that even conceptualizes the notion that these could remotely be real deserves to get ripped off.....

2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2010 GSX-R 750

2003 C5 Z06
LS7 427CI w/ECS Novi 2000 : Caravaggio Widebody and Full Leather & Alcantra Interior
903rwhp/815rwtq : 10.3@152mph
tlaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 03:26 PM   #41
BimmerBlonde
2nd Gear Member

1. I don't have a problem with fake stuff as long as the seller is straight up about it (not trying to sell them as real)
In fact, I prefer the fake shit because I change my style like I change my underwear and I would NEVER let those motherf...rs (designers) make $$ off me by selling me a purse for 3 grand every season, No way!

2. about the penalties - whoever got away with just a warning is pure lucky. I know ppl who got caught selling the stuff (especially LV) and getting fines anywhere from 10 - 25 g's. I guess it depends on how much they bust you with

3. LV is no longer in (the market is oversaturated with the fakes
BimmerBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 05:50 PM   #42
BMW325BMW
Commando

Looks like i proved myself well...

BimmerBlonde... LV will always be in... its a classic style which is affordable... and besides... a bad fake you can spot a mile away... much like the wallets and belts that were offered to us at a favourable price because we all share a common love for BMW

How much did u get for them on Ebay?
Old 06-21-2005, 05:52 PM   #43
BMW325BMW
Commando

one more question... how many negatives are you going to recieve after they are delivered?

if you want, im going to hong kong for business in a month... i can get you more of those fake belts and wallets
Old 07-03-2005, 10:49 AM   #44
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Designer clothes suck.

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 01:59 PM   #45
e36chick
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to e36chick
also the real LV products never come wrapped in that plastic wrap like the belt buckle is.
e36chick is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: