Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-10-2005, 01:33 PM   #1
UncleJ
Average Homeboy

Some Wu Tang info.

First of all, the long awaited and most anticipated 5th Ghostface album is finally taking form. So far 18 songs have been recorded. Producers include MF Doom, Louis Parker, Wisemen, Pete Rock and Nottz. The RZA is also scheduled to contribute beats to the album at a later stage. The album will include a song featuring the entire Wu-tang Clan including vocals by the late Ol' Dirty Bastard [RIP], as well as a song featuring Ghostface's son by the name of Sun God. Ghost says he's happy at Def Jam and has described his relationship with Jay-Z (current President of the Island Def Jam Group] as a very inspiring and supportive one. The album is tentavily scheduled for a release in September, but most likely to change. Ghostface will also release a volume 2 to his '718' compilation on Koch Records later this year.

Raekwon's ten year anniversary sequel to the classic 'Only Built 4 Cuban Linx' is also in the making. Recently a song called 'Baggage Handlers' featuring Busta Rhymes leaked out to the net and was rumored to be produced by The RZA, a claim The RZA and Raekwon both denied. Not much is released about possible featurings and production, but it is confirmed that Dr. Dre has produced 2 songs for 'Cuban Linx 2' and The RZA is also scheduled to contribute heavily to the album. Raekwon has also recorded songs for the following albums by Jagged Edge, Lil' John and 8Ball & MGM.

GZA/Genius confirmed he finished his vocal parts for the tentavily untitled album he recorded with DJ Muggs of Cypress Hill. The album, which has not been given a title nor release date, will feature about 12 to 13 songs. GZA/Genius also has a mixtape being released on Babygrande in October which will feature much 'family' as he described it, as well as a minimum of four new solo songs. The 'Wu-Tang Revealed' DVD is currently on hold due to time restrictions and a longstanding editing process. New footage will be added to the final edit. No word on its release date.

Finally, The RZA who has confirmed forming Wu-Tang Latino, has been working immensly on the fourth Method Man album. Not much is known about the album except that both RZA and Meth are working hard and are being extremely picky on quality. RZA has also recently done an interview with Scratch Magazine tentavily for an August issue of the popular producer/DJ Magazine.
UncleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 05:28 PM   #2
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

nice, UncleJ, you are the man to rely on for music on this board

rep+1
Jim .E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 05:41 PM   #3
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

Can't wait for new meth....i didn't like his last album....i want shiat like Judgement day but a lot of ppl didn't like that album either. bahhh
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 12:35 AM   #4
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....

Send a message via MSN to myndgone
new Raekwon better be tight...i've been waiting for that one for ages now!
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 01:26 AM   #5
chia
Keepin' It Fake.

can't wait, glad wu-tang is finally doing some things as a whole group now.

hopefully they'll come out with some raw shit like the 36 chambers.

what i'm anticipating most is the ghostface meets metal face collboration. it's gonna be FIRE.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:58 AM   #6
BMW325BMW
Commando

why is it wu-tangs first albums are good and the rest suck... meth, ghost, odb, raekwon, gza... after their first albums, they just went downhill... imo
BMW325BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 08:54 AM   #7
Miguel
...Delt Smash

I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin these
mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery
Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me
Battle-scarred shogun, explosion when my pen hits
tremendous, ultra-violet shine blind forensics
Old 06-11-2005, 01:34 PM   #8
chia
Keepin' It Fake.

gza's definately the most lyrical member, imo.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: