Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-01-2005, 12:40 PM   #46
e36chick
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to e36chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwstylz
I guess no one on here has ever heard of battered woman syndrome?? Or knows anything about criminology / brainwashing / or psychology.

She was swept up under the charismatic and controlling mind-**** of Paul Bernardo. I would consider her an unwilling accomplice that is somewhat of a victim in this affair...

She has served more than the time our justice system thought fair when they cut the plea bargain (since her good behavior theoretically could have gotten her out several years ago). Her odds of recidivism are extremely low, so why not let her be?
Usually women who fall under the category of "battered woman syndrome" are not very bright. I dont think a smart person can be swept up in murderous events and claim to have been victimized by her husband.

Karla Homolka has a very high IQ, she is a member of Mensa. No way was this woman a victim.
e36chick is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: