Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-31-2005, 03:39 AM   #31
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZiMMie Send a message via MSN to ZiMMie

she was influence by drugs(heavy) and her husband. y am i backin her up, because noone belives that its possilbe for her to change. too much put downs. every time i hear this story being brought, every bashes her. but i belive she is a changed women. and she should be let back in the communtiy. ill accept her in my house any day

Guys am not ****ed up.

Second thought killing her own sister was jst wrong. put ur self in her shoes, high as **** in love with a phyco path. wouldnt u do wat he tells u, i bet u she regrets its soo bad after it was done.

But then also i hate snitches

Last edited by ZiMMie; 05-31-2005 at 03:50 AM.
ZiMMie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 10:57 AM   #32
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidSnow
That it so close to the truth, you might already be under investigation just for saying that. . .

Guaranteed someone will try to though, obviously not me, but it will happen. Just think about what would happen if Paul got out of jail now. It's the same thing, just 'cause she's a girl doesn't mean anything.

Zimmie, your right, but to an extent. Even if you were in love with a phsyco and high and/or drunk, you still know the difference from right and wrong, or in this case, murder and playing around!
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 11:14 AM   #33
Millad
4th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Millad
The Canadian justice system is a joke, this is a prime example of the leniency it gives to people that deserve no second chances.
Millad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 11:18 AM   #34
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millad
The Canadian justice system is a joke, this is a prime example of the leniency it gives to people that deserve no second chances.
OT..God damn, I love your car.
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 11:58 AM   #35
e36chick
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to e36chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiMMie
she was influence by drugs(heavy) and her husband. y am i backin her up, because noone belives that its possilbe for her to change. too much put downs. every time i hear this story being brought, every bashes her. but i belive she is a changed women. and she should be let back in the communtiy. ill accept her in my house any day

Guys am not ****ed up.

Second thought killing her own sister was jst wrong. put ur self in her shoes, high as **** in love with a phyco path. wouldnt u do wat he tells u, i bet u she regrets its soo bad after it was done.

But then also i hate snitches

in love with a psychopath, so she committed murder, and it is excusable because of being "in love"? come on, that's ridiculous.

zimmie, if you would kindly post your address here, i would love to forward it to the appropriate branch of the correctional facility in charge of figuring out where this woman should live. i know that most people are adamant she shouldnt live in their neighborhood, so having a volunteer such as yourself would make it a lot easier for them.
e36chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 12:42 PM   #36
Bmwstylz
6th Gear Member

I guess no one on here has ever heard of battered woman syndrome?? Or knows anything about criminology / brainwashing / or psychology.

She was swept up under the charismatic and controlling mind-**** of Paul Bernardo. I would consider her an unwilling accomplice that is somewhat of a victim in this affair...

She has served more than the time our justice system thought fair when they cut the plea bargain (since her good behavior theoretically could have gotten her out several years ago). Her odds of recidivism are extremely low, so why not let her be?
Old 05-31-2005, 12:44 PM   #37
chia
Keepin' It Fake.

Quote:
no, i would not do that.

the problem is that if she could even kill her sister in the first place, how would we know if she actually regrets it or not?

i'm with you on people getting 2nd chances, her situation is just too drastic. even if rehabilitated, what she has done has is not forgivable. my2sense.
Old 05-31-2005, 12:46 PM   #38
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

U know wat she should get a second chance if the victims she helped kill get a second chance. She isnt stupid, she knows the Dahmer stories, and other infamous serial killers, so she had a VERY good idea of the consequences...at anytime she could have dissappeared and called the police.....**** HER AND HER HUSBAND!!!!! THEY WERE BOTH FOUND GUILTY...I WOULD RATHER HAVE MY MONEY GO TOWARD KEEPING THEM IN THAN LETTING HER OUT!

WE ARE STILL GONNA SPEND MONEY TO KEEP HER FROM GETTTING KILLED BY PPL WHO WANT HER DEAD ANYWAY! SO PUT HER BACK IN AND THROW AWAY THE ****ING KEY!
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 01:03 PM   #39
e36chick
6th Gear Member

^^ or let Canada grow a spine and introduce the death penalty.
Old 05-31-2005, 09:03 PM   #40
Millad
4th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Millad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta
OT..God damn, I love your car.
Millad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 10:39 PM   #41
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

[quote=Bmwstylz]I guess no one on here has ever heard of battered woman syndrome?? Or knows anything about criminology / brainwashing / or psychology.

She was swept up under the charismatic and controlling mind-**** of Paul Bernardo. I would consider her an unwilling accomplice that is somewhat of a victim in this affair...

How many battered woman out there are going out there kidnapping, raping, torturing, murdering, and then mutilating innocent victims. Karla had forced her victims to eat their own hair and countless other horrific acts.

Don't let Karla fool you like she's fooled the justice system. She's a master in the art of manipulation with a high I.Q. and knew exactly what she was doing.

Karla was more than a willing participant. Check out some of psychological assessments done on her and what they have to say.

Anybody want to be her neighbour.... I didn't think so.

Last edited by WhadUpp; 05-31-2005 at 10:42 PM.
WhadUpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 10:55 PM   #42
BlitzSix
6 Speed

Send a message via AIM to BlitzSix Send a message via MSN to BlitzSix
Quote:
Originally Posted by e36chick
this country needs a justice system like the US has.
That is the stupidest idea EVER. I dont' care if you're for the death penalty but why the hell would you suggest to get a system like the US? THat has GOT to be the worst system ever.
BlitzSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 01:49 AM   #43
*Luv_it*
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by e36chick
people like that dont change. i dont think anyone should give her a chance.

only in canada can a convicted killer/rapist/insert-other-dangerous-criminal-here walk free after a few years and move in next door to you.
i totally agree she's a sick b*tch
*Luv_it* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 02:04 AM   #44
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
Quote:
everyone deserves a 2nd chance.
i wouldnt mind be her neigbour. i doubt she will do anythin illegal now.
u guys makin a huge deal out of this. jst give her a chance to live out of the cage.
i beleive statistics show, that if convicted a crime, there is a great chance they will do the same crime again.
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 01:36 PM   #45
e36chick
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzSix
That is the stupidest idea EVER. I dont' care if you're for the death penalty but why the hell would you suggest to get a system like the US? THat has GOT to be the worst system ever.
I say that b/c in the US, when a killer is convicted, they get sentenced to death instead of being freed to live in the community again after a few years. There is no leniency like here in Canada, jails are actually JAILS unlike the facilities here with satellite tv, crazy sports facilities and god knows what else. In Canada, you can kill someone, go to jail for a few years, maybe if you're on good behaviour you can get off early...come out, live in society and do the same thing all over again. The best part is, tax dollars from US hardworking people have to pay for these people to live in jail, get educated and live comfortable lives.

I like the harshness that is present in the US system. Criminals should be treated as just that: i dont believe they should have the same rights as anyone else in society. Now, the US isnt all peaches and cream...they do have some horrific things going on in their foreign prisons like Guantanamo and Iraq. I dont support that, b/c those are POW's or otherwise political prisoners...completely different from people like Karla Homolka as we are talking about here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: