Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2005, 09:52 PM   #16
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member
 
Deep 3.2TL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Milton
Posts: 3,230


Interesting.... SHE insists that it has to be hot...

Don't know about you but when my wife and I were dating, I was the one calling the shots as she wasn't able to contribute the dollars (which I was fine with, because that also gave me all the decision power).

Dude - if you are footing the bill, I think you need the final say...

Deep
Deep 3.2TL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 11:42 PM   #17
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.
 
BMW BMXer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 7,761
Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep 323
Interesting.... SHE insists that it has to be hot...

Don't know about you but when my wife and I were dating, I was the one calling the shots as she wasn't able to contribute the dollars (which I was fine with, because that also gave me all the decision power).

Dude - if you are footing the bill, I think you need the final say...

Deep
Haha.. Tylas been pushing him around for years.
__________________

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 11:46 PM   #18
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member
 
Deep 3.2TL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Milton
Posts: 3,230
Wait a minute... weren't you the one complaining about not having money for school, so that's why you were considering a trade, in another thread?

Seems the priorities are not set straight... doesn't seem to make sense to me...

Deep
Deep 3.2TL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 10:57 PM   #19
Tommy Boy
bAaAM!
 
Tommy Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 708
yea!! im putting my foot DOWN!!! lol
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 11:09 PM   #20
lvan
6th Gear Member
 
lvan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Location
Posts: 5,233
Send a message via MSN to lvan
Take her to Dubrovnik, Croatia. Thats where the calssy mofos go .
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 11:24 PM   #21
johnoz
/OO=[][]=OO\
 
johnoz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,907
http://www.selloffvacations.com/

Check Cuba deals

PHP Code:
Flight Information 
Departure 
/ Return Date Flight noDeptime Arrtime 
Toronto 
Holguin 03JUN2005 TS554 13:30 17:20 
Holguin 
Toronto 10JUN2005 TS555 18:20 22:05 
Hotel Information 
Hotel Name 3
*CAMELEON AMIGO BUNG AI  
Room Occupancy D DOUBLE OCCUPANCY  
  INSURANCE COVERAGE  
 We Recommend the Deluxe Package
Our Deluxe Package brings you the comfort and protection of our comprehensive range of travel coverages and plansInsurance price for selected passengers including all applicable taxes
 
Insurance Options:
(
Coverage valid for canadian residents only.) Total Cost - for all passengers
under 60 years Including Tax 
  Deluxe Package  
(Total for all passengers)  CAD $142.56 
  Classic Medical  
(Total for all passengers)  CAD $52.00 
  Non
-Medical Package  (Total for all passengers)  CAD $110.16 
  I decline Insurance coverage  CAD 
$0.00 
All insurance is subject to terms 
and conditionsPlease read our Travel Insurance Policy Brochure to make sure you understand what is or is not covered

Fare information
Category  Price Taxes Total 
(CAD
Per Passenger 
ADULT 
(2)  $ 349.36 159.05 508.41 
GRAND TOTAL 
$1016.82 

Last edited by johnoz; 05-30-2005 at 11:29 PM.
johnoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 02:10 AM   #22
Castel
4th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 519
Posts: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Boy
she insists it has to be some where hott
then tell her to get a better job.

****in bitches i swear to god. you want it? go ****ing earn it.
Castel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 08:56 AM   #23
Airbalancer
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cobourg Ontario
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnoz
http://www.selloffvacations.com/

Check Cuba deals

PHP Code:
Flight Information 
Departure 
/ Return Date Flight noDeptime Arrtime 
Toronto 
Holguin 03JUN2005 TS554 13:30 17:20 
Holguin 
Toronto 10JUN2005 TS555 18:20 22:05 
Hotel Information 
Hotel Name 3
*CAMELEON AMIGO BUNG AI  
Room Occupancy D DOUBLE OCCUPANCY  
  INSURANCE COVERAGE  
 We Recommend the Deluxe Package
Our Deluxe Package brings you the comfort and protection of our comprehensive range of travel coverages and plansInsurance price for selected passengers including all applicable taxes
 
Insurance Options:
(
Coverage valid for canadian residents only.) Total Cost - for all passengers
under 60 years Including Tax 
  Deluxe Package  
(Total for all passengers)  CAD $142.56 
  Classic Medical  
(Total for all passengers)  CAD $52.00 
  Non
-Medical Package  (Total for all passengers)  CAD $110.16 
  I decline Insurance coverage  CAD 
$0.00 
All insurance is subject to terms 
and conditionsPlease read our Travel Insurance Policy Brochure to make sure you understand what is or is not covered

Fare information
Category  Price Taxes Total 
(CAD
Per Passenger 
ADULT 
(2)  $ 349.36 159.05 508.41 
GRAND TOTAL 
$1016.82 
A 3 star in Cuba would be a no go for me.
Airbalancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 12:35 PM   #24
johnoz
/OO=[][]=OO\
 
johnoz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbalancer
A 3 star in Cuba would be a no go for me.
WTF? Are you the same person as original poster?
johnoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 02:01 PM   #25
Ital_325i
Lost in a world of Chaos
 
Ital_325i's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Burlington
Posts: 2,002
selloffvacations.com is a good site for deals. If your going down south, dont settle for less than 3 1/2 stars. The food and a clean resort is what you need to worry about. Also make sure you go all inclusive, or you'll spend more money on food and drinks.

Side Note:
She seems a lil demanding, MUST be hot, you MUST pay. You should just turn up the heat in the house, tell her to jump in her bathing suit, and jump in the tub. Vacationing made easy.
Ital_325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 10:05 AM   #26
Airbalancer
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cobourg Ontario
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnoz
WTF? Are you the same person as original poster?
No , I am just saying that I would not go to a 3 star in Cuba, but if you are young and darring you can try a 3 star. It can be good
Airbalancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 12:24 PM   #27
*Luv_it*
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: unionville
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Boy
I may be looking into going on vacation with my g/f but the catch is that I have to pay for it all since she has no money due to university. Is it possible to pick up a vacation for 500 bucks each..I heard that this has been done by many ppl (and going to florida is out of the option due to the fact that the drinking age is 21 and we are 20) thanks...
go to tripadvisors.com....they usually find you very cheap rates for any destination. so far i've received packages to go to Ibiza that would literally cost me 50$ a night
*Luv_it* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 09:29 PM   #28
CP6NJA (Alek)
4th Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 810
www.selloffvacations.com

Bro, don't go anywhere where its not all inclusive.

Just go to CUBA for a week, all inclusive in like a 3.5 or 4 star hotel..... I am sure you can find a LAST MINUTE deal at Itravel2000.com for like 5 or 6 hundred.... Eat and drink all you want!!!
__________________
I got pissed with my bimmer, so I bought a Civic, never looked back!
CP6NJA (Alek) is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015