Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-06-2005, 10:51 PM   #31
maxx318i
BMW Individual

Send a message via ICQ to maxx318i Send a message via MSN to maxx318i
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillton
That is because I don't like you, and you made stupid remarks(like you usually do) about other cars, that are in many ways better than your car and you called them "trash"... That would make your car garbage.
If you at least had a 328i, or something better, I'd understand your cockyness, but you're driving a base model 318, and while it's a decent car for regular driving, the perfrormance on it sucks. Before you talk shit about other cars, open your eyes and take a look at what your drive.
what if i didnt have a car?

my mom's A6 4.2 stands beside my 318i. so?? i could drive that. dont matter.

does it make a difference? and who are you to police this about who makes what remarks and driving what car.. you drive a $600 beater x 2.
the book value of my car is $11,500 as of today. i have 3 plp calling me who wanna take it off my hands for 10,400. i could pile at least 8 of ur cars in my backyard and laugh as a tank drives over them and could still buy a BMW.
does it matter?
my dad is driven around in a s600 amg biturbo.i bought the nicest car i could afford, and yes the 300zx is a piece of nasty shit and i took the keys to a 1.8liter BMW over that.
i love it. it keeps up with my bro's RX-8 on hairpins doing 120 - i dont care about anything else.
just enjoy the freaking forum and keep ur idiotic comments to yourself.

btw..
Quote:
and you made stupid remarks(like you usually do) about other cars, that are in many ways better than your car and you called them "trash"... That would make your car garbage.
^^^^^^^^^ applies to you, when ur talkign to me.

SAFETY BY EDUCATION, NOT SPEED ENFORCEMENT
maxx318i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 11:03 PM   #32
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
maxx318 you are shady . When you put a picture of your dads 750 why did you black out the plates. I bet the car is from some German autosales websites and here you fool us like Tment (what ever is his username).....
YOu dont have to show the all number of the lic plates just the country where it comes from.I remember the plates had a blue sticker ,Ukranian plates got no blue euro sticker because they aint in EuroUnion yet.

I mean kinda unusual to have such a high end car and you only driving 318/......Dont get me wrong it's just a thought....
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 11:17 PM   #33
skillton
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to skillton
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx318i
what if i didnt have a car?

my mom's A6 4.2 stands beside my 318i. so?? i could drive that. dont matter.

does it make a difference? and who are you to police this about who makes what remarks and driving what car.. you drive a $600 beater x 2.
the book value of my car is $11,500 as of today. i have 3 plp calling me who wanna take it off my hands for 10,400. i could pile at least 8 of ur cars in my backyard and laugh as a tank drives over them and could still buy a BMW.
does it matter?
my dad is driven around in a s600 amg biturbo.i bought the nicest car i could afford, and yes the 300zx is a piece of nasty shit and i took the keys to a 1.8liter BMW over that.
i love it. it keeps up with my bro's RX-8 on hairpins doing 120 - i dont care about anything else.
just enjoy the freaking forum and keep ur idiotic comments to yourself.

btw..
^^^^^^^^^ applies to you, when ur talkign to me.
I don't care about what your mom drives, what your dad is driven around in, or what your cousin's uncle's brother's wife's friend's newphew drives, You drive a 318i, and I can buy one for about half of the money that was spent on my car. But this has nothing to do with money.

You know nothing about my car. It will out accelerate 95% of the cars on this site, and even if it had the stock engine, it would give 318's a good beating. It will also outhandle a stock e36 on an open track.
Do you not see that from mount intercooler peeking out from behind the front bumper? Oh wait... you probably don't even know what that is.
Old 06-06-2005, 11:40 PM   #34
maxx318i
BMW Individual

Quote:
Do you not see that from mount intercooler peeking out from behind the front bumper
i see a resale value of $500. unlike you, i wont drive my 318i forever. (as sad as that sounds)

Quote:
When you put a picture of your dads 750 why did you black out the plates
(by Ivan)

1. blacked out plates?? you should know wut ur talkign about, b4 ur finger presses the "submit reply" button - THINK!!! if u remember - the car never had any plates cause the 2 pics were of the front which was a mish mush.
2. you dont have to believe anything. it's the internet. i trust nothing, i post here for fun and i dont expect any1 to believe me.
3. if u rllly want.. i'll ask his chaffeur for more pics of the 7 series and his new S.
4. for security reasons i black out anything and everything that can/may or possibly will be identified by any means possible and by anyone. call it whatever - it's security.

now back to the TOPIC, supercharged M3 will skool a Neon going backwards... haha

Old 06-06-2005, 11:44 PM   #35
skillton
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
i see a resale value of $500. unlike you, i wont drive my 318i forever. (as sad as that sounds)
I could easily sell this car for over $6000. But like I said, it's not about the money. And I love this car, so I would not sell it.
You are a clown, and it's pointless arguing with you. I won't waste anymore time and bandwith on you.
Old 06-06-2005, 11:56 PM   #36
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

peopel my question wtf YO HOLLA
Mr seville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 08:35 AM   #37
Bigbore
4th Gear Member

hahaha skilltons car is worth at least a minimum of 6K
Old 06-07-2005, 02:21 PM   #38
Paul540/m3
BMW Individual

Send a message via MSN to Paul540/m3
$11,500 for a 318i

Sorry but I beleive you are mistaken
Old 06-07-2005, 03:05 PM   #39
skillton
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul540/m3
$11,500 for a 318i

Sorry but I beleive you are mistaken
Cars are more expensive in BC. There have been mint, low k 90-92 GTI 16v's that have sold for 10-12k in the past 2 years. A 92 just sold recently for 11k.
Old 06-07-2005, 03:22 PM   #40
Paul540/m3
BMW Individual

Send a message via MSN to Paul540/m3
I'm sure they are but whoever pays that for an old 318i is insane. You can sell anything for an insane amount if you get the right buyer. I'd personally put another 2-3 grand down and buy myself an early e39. But hey, to each his own
Old 06-07-2005, 07:00 PM   #41
lvan
6th Gear Member

Quote:

(by Ivan)

1. blacked out plates?? you should know wut ur talkign about, b4 ur finger presses the "submit reply" button - THINK!!! if u remember - the car never had any plates cause the 2 pics were of the front which was a mish mush.
2. you dont have to believe anything. it's the internet. i trust nothing, i post here for fun and i dont expect any1 to believe me.
3. if u rllly want.. i'll ask his chaffeur for more pics of the 7 series and his new S.
4. for security reasons i black out anything and everything that can/may or possibly will be identified by any means possible and by anyone. call it whatever - it's security.

now back to the TOPIC, supercharged M3 will skool a Neon going backwards... haha
Lol dude yes people black out the plate but they always show around part so we see where the car comes from.
The picture was taken from the angle that plates were very visible,you are changing the story around.Why are you so beefy about it ? Maybe I will pop up the link from auto action just to make you feel like lier.
The problem is that it was too long and they remove the cars after the period of time because they list the new cars.Lol if everything is as you said why you so nervous.You know it that's why.
Old 06-08-2005, 12:17 AM   #42
maxx318i
BMW Individual

show me the link

Old 06-08-2005, 02:59 AM   #43
lvan
6th Gear Member

I already told you that they remove them regularly just like autotrader does.Why not show the better pic of the plates from Ukr. without showing the numbers on it on the 750. Secure reason? BS . People that own such cars got all kind of junk in their yard I would be afraid to step in.
Old 06-08-2005, 10:04 AM   #44
kylebes1
5er world

If someone is willing to give you 10k$ for your 318i, don't you think it would be wise to sell? buy another e36 (preferribly a 328) and have handles just as well and will move when you hit the gas pedal.

I would be tempted to say my 95 525 with 120k miles would handle just as well as your 318i. most bmws will hang curves like a mofo, but if the guy you are racing leaves you on the straight... well that makes you second best.
2004 Explorer EB, RIP
1991 300e, m103 powered- Riden LOW
kylebes1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 10:34 AM   #45
Zlatko
Pravi Jugosloven

Quote:
hahaha... agreed
Seriously. Ease up off the SRT

You drive a 318.
Zlatko is offline   Reply With Quote