Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-23-2005, 09:45 AM   #1
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
almost died last night then cops **** me in the ass

driving me and my girl home from my friends B day party on my bike comming to a stop sign when 2 kids suddenly decide it would be cool to cut into my lane and play chicken with us, only thing i could do was dump the bike and get the **** out of the way, my girl and i were alright. the guy in the jeep looks at us shakes his head and drives away!

im soo pisses my bike is completly ****ed on the one side, broken ferring ect....

then a friend of mine comes out to help me and says he knows where the jeep lives, about 30 of us (from the partY) marched to his house, push came to shove and 2 of my friends went into the house swingin then realised how much trouble they could be in and split.

i called the cops, cops show up 2 HOURS late!, then automatically start cutting me up, saying i failed to stop at the stop sign (when i wasnt even at the stop sign) and that i over reacted and it was simply a misjudged turn on the jeeps half, then i said well he fled the scene, the cops tell me well there was no accident we cant prove he caused the accident so hes clean.

and now it gets worse, the DMV has not updated my licence from M1 to M2 due to long weekend, so they slap me with 440 bucks in fines for driving at night and carrying a passanger. i basicall flipped on him and he was like well this is your fault next time be more careful ext... im like buddy if i hadnt dumped the bike we could be through his windshield! and hes like well mabey it would have been better that way cause then there would be proof of an accident.

awwww i hate ****ing cops!
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 11:31 AM   #2
Bimmer Heaven
MaXsponsor

You must be joking, right!!!! Bad luck never ends for you, does it?!!...Sorry to hear that, good thing is you and your G/F are ok...
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening mid June!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Bimmer Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 11:45 AM   #3
M3ti Compact
Fuel Efficient 318 Member

When I was taking my M course, my instructor told me a story about that.

Motorcyclists are better off hitting the car- because if you dump by yourself, the other guy can and most likely will drive off, and since you can't prove anything, the cops will blame you for a 1 vehicle accident...AND can give you a careless ticket for it.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:10 PM   #4
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ti Compact

Motorcyclists are better off hitting the car- because if you dump by yourself, the other guy can and most likely will drive off, and since you can't prove anything, the cops will blame you for a 1 vehicle accident...AND can give you a careless ticket for it.

thats the dumbest thing i heard....it's amazing how cops can get one sided.

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 12:26 PM   #5
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Hey Rev......listen i will tell u wat to do.......first thing is first leave those fuking ASS CRACKS alone for now...........when things have settled down enjoy the wonderfull pass time of tire slashing and keying.....
I find that anyone who almost killed me will remember exactly who may have caused it.....But Like the " cops " said there is no proof........so around $600 of damage is good right....a couple extra for pain and sufferring on your part..........
ooooohh yyyaaaaaaaaaa
break off his side mirrors too those are a bitch to pay for...............
sounds good to me!!
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 12:32 PM   #6
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

RevShoT, glad you seem ok, especialy the passenger!!...

how many car lengths ahead of you did the jeep do this?
waht speed did you "dump" it at?

did this happen in front of the party? were there any witnesses
to what the jeep did..?
Old 05-23-2005, 12:32 PM   #7
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

i got cut off a shit load of times........i drove up to the car and broke the fukin mirrors off.....one guy stoped the car and wanted to fight me......i ****ing snapped.......ASSHOLE COPS like that i will ****ing tell off like i was telling off a ****ing stranger...they are ignorant when they are ****ing wearing the Badge.....**** THEM !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Luis
thats the dumbest thing i heard....it's amazing how cops can get one sided.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:44 PM   #8
4-banger
2nd Gear Member

glad u didnt suffer any major injuries from the accident, could of been worst! im with THELONEVR let the heat go away then u move in
4-banger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 12:46 PM   #9
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

^^^^ thanks....its the safest bet right now.....trust me been there done that
It alot of fun man !!
Old 05-23-2005, 01:29 PM   #10
Bmwstylz
6th Gear Member

Firstly - Telling off cops is a great way to convince them of your side of the story - NOT! Give them attitude they will bend you over and give you every charge in the book.

Sorry to hear about your bike revy! Parts are available on ebay for cheap... as for "dumping" the bike - I'm not sure what you mean?? What speed did it happen at and what exactly happened? I've been biking for a few years and have never had to crash my bike to avoid an accident. Fast swerves yes, but the idea is to maintain in control of the bike without crashing.
Old 05-23-2005, 01:42 PM   #11
felixthecat
Was touched by Micheal

Send a message via MSN to felixthecat
Ready for that 500$ yet???
felixthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 01:50 PM   #12
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwstylz
Firstly - Telling off cops is a great way to convince them of your side of the story - NOT! Give them attitude they will bend you over and give you every charge in the book.

Sorry to hear about your bike revy! Parts are available on ebay for cheap... as for "dumping" the bike - I'm not sure what you mean?? What speed did it happen at and what exactly happened? I've been biking for a few years and have never had to crash my bike to avoid an accident. Fast swerves yes, but the idea is to maintain in control of the bike without crashing.
i was comming to a stop sign doing about 10Km's and it was all gravel, when he turned into my lane i had no choice but to dump the bike and get the **** out of the way cause if i had been at adead stop i would have been hit
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 02:20 PM   #13
4-banger
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixthecat
Ready for that 500$ yet???
u JINX him!
4-banger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 02:25 PM   #14
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ti Compact

Its true for cars too.

I wa cut of once by some dumb bitch in Richmond Hill. I was doing about 50km/h in the right lane and in the left line all cars stopped because someone was making a left turn.
So Im driving in right right which was free and this stupid whore decides that she should change lane without looking. She literally changes her lane when i was half a car behind her doing 50. Naturally i slam on the brakes and turn right to avoid her. i was lucky because there was an entrance to the parking lot so I didnt jump the curb, but I stopped between a big tree on the right, fire hydrant on the left, and a big ass steel fence a foot away from my bumper. There was a wooden curb around the tree and I drove over it, which damage my wheel and tire.

That stupid bitch pulled over, but started to claim that I was going 200 and that she didnt see me and its my fault.

I called the cops, they told me nothing I can do, and left.
If I slammed into her it would've been much better
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 02:32 PM   #15
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga
Its true for cars too.

I wa cut of once by some dumb bitch in Richmond Hill. I was doing about 50km/h in the right lane and in the left line all cars stopped because someone was making a left turn.
So Im driving in right right which was free and this stupid whore decides that she should change lane without looking. She literally changes her lane when i was half a car behind her doing 50. Naturally i slam on the brakes and turn right to avoid her. i was lucky because there was an entrance to the parking lot so I didnt jump the curb, but I stopped between a big tree on the right, fire hydrant on the left, and a big ass steel fence a foot away from my bumper. There was a wooden curb around the tree and I drove over it, which damage my wheel and tire.

That stupid bitch pulled over, but started to claim that I was going 200 and that she didnt see me and its my fault.

I called the cops, they told me nothing I can do, and left.
If I slammed into her it would've been much better
Similar thing happened to me in the winter time. I only cracked a bottle cap and a broke a blizzak on a curb, maybe a bent control arm. If you would have hit her she could have said that you rear ended her.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: