Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-17-2005, 05:49 AM   #1
splizzak
1st Gear Newbie

-Gamer's DREAM- Modded ps2, Modded xbox with 160hd, Gamecube, LOTS of accessories!!!

Hey Guys,

As you can see, I am not the type to post or sell. I am generally a Lurker and Buyer but I thought that I'll try selling these systems to someone who can actually enjoy them. I am the type who would rather just keep the systems since I put so much money and time into them instead of losing all the investment but I just want someone to actually use them to their fullest. I put A LOT of money into these systems and I barely even played them . I just bought them for the sake of 'having' them (I need my gadgets ).

I just bought a new house and considering all the expenses like mortgage, expenses, appliances, hardwood etc, I just don't have the time to play these anymore and plus, every dollar will help out right now.

I would prefer doing this as a combo deal as I just want to make a quick sale since I am just wayyy too busy lately.

Modded Xbox with 160gb harddrive $500

Xbox console
Aladdin chip that you can bypass so you can still play LIVE
160 WD Harddrive
S-Video/5.1 add-on cable
4 Controllers (2 Original, 1 S-Type, 1 Madcatz Supersmall)
A lot of extra's on Harddrive, like GUI, skins and More!
4 Original Games (Halo, Raw 2, etc)
Over 30 Games on HD.

Modded PS2 with Network Adapter $500

Ps2 console
Magic Chip
Network Adapter
1 Sony Memory Card
4 Sony Controllers
Sony ps2 Multi-tap
Gameshark
Logitech Force Feedback Wheel w/custom desk if wanted
DDR Dance pad
Sony Remote
TON'S of Burned Games
Plus 10 Original Games

Gamecube (BARELY EVEN TOUCHED) $200

Gamecube console
1 Original Controller
1 Nintendo Wavebird Cordless Controller
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Super Mario Sunshine

Also have a s-video cable for the ps2 (1 audio rca not working) and some more games. Will post pics and the list of games when I get home.

Here is a quick spreadsheet someone else made for me detailing today's going prices on everything. *Model numbers may not be the same*. The format is product, quantity, unit price and price with taxes.

PS2 Stuff
PlayStation 2 Console (Slim PSTwo) 1 179.99 207.03 Future Shop
Professional Modification Service for PS2 1 150.00 150.00 ZoneAccro
Sony PS2 Dual Shock 2 Controller 3 29.99 103.49 Future Shop Comes with one controller
PS2 Sony Memory Card 8MB 1 29.99 34.50 Future Shop
Sony Multitap for PS2 1 39.99 46.00 Future Shop
Gameshark v5 PS2 1 36.89 42.43 EBGames Converted from USD, couldn't find it locally.
Logitech Driving Force Pro PS2 Wheel 1 199.99 230.04 Future Shop
Intec Dance Mat PS2 1 24.99 28.74 Future Shop Was not sure which brand.
PS2 Network Adaptor 1 49.99 57.50 Future Shop
PS2 Games, average price 10 50.00 575.13 Future Shop

TOTAL FOR PS2 1474.86

Xbox Stuff
Xbox Console 1 199.99 230.04 Future Shop
Professional Modification Service for Xbox 1 150.00 150.00 ZoneAccro
Xbox Controller S 2 39.99 92.00 Future Shop Comes with one/Cant buy old ones
MadCatz Microcon Pad 1 29.99 34.50 Future Shop
MS High Definition AV Pack 1 39.99 46.00 Future Shop Can't find the S-video one.
WD Caviar 160GB 7200rpm 1 179.99 207.03 Future Shop
Original Games 4 50.00 230.00 Future Shop
TOTAL FOR XBOX 989.56

GameCube Stuff
Nintendo GameCube System (Jet) 1 129.99 149.52 Future Shop Comes with one controller
Wavebird wireless controller 1 44.99 51.75 Future Shop
GC Games, average price 2 40.00 92.02 Future Shop

TOTAL FOR GC 293.29

GRAND TOTAL 2757.71 (NOT including any extra's like games, etc.)

Total package cost = More than $2500 (cost me wayyyyyy more than that when I bought them), First come, first serve.
-Best Offer takes it-

I really wanna try and do this as a package deal so if anyone wants to take the whole lot, we can work out a price.

PM me or email me at splizzak@hotmail.com

Thanks so much and have a great day!,

Sam.
splizzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 10:10 AM   #2
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Send a message via ICQ to notjoe
Putting the fact that you're selling pirated software/games which you're not allowed to do on this forum, i think you're smoking a lot of crack. With the launch of the ps3 and xbox360 i'd bet the prices are worth 1/2 of what you're asking, if that. Drop all the pirated games (games which you own the originals for) and it doesnt leave you with much..

Lets use the Xbox for example

Xbox console - $150 - USed Xbox console
Aladdin chip that you can bypass so you can still play LIVE -$40
160 WD Harddrive $70 (Used drives are cheap)
S-Video/5.1 add-on cable $40
4 Controllers (2 Original, 1 S-Type, 1 Madcatz Supersmall) $50 (3 used controllers)
4 Original Games (Halo, Raw 2, etc) - no more than $50 at best.

Total Cost: $400 and you want $500?
notjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 11:13 AM   #3
splizzak
1st Gear Newbie

I was selling it all as a package and someone else made that price chart for me as stated in the first post. I divided the going retail prices by half quickly to get a price which is how I got the $500 amount. 1/2 price off retail for a barely used system seemed fair to me. The whole package is almost a 1/3 off of GOING retail prices. Is that not fair? Did you see the word FIRM anywhere there? If ppl wanna negotiate, I am ready and willing. Also, you say that I am selling pirated software/games???...>Did I add ANY value WHAT-SO-EVER for the games? Take it as a bonus. Learn how to friggin read before you start threadcrapping. This could sell or not sell, I don't care. I just wanted someone to get the full use out of it because it just collects dust here.

Btw, Telling ppl who you don't even know that u think 'they're smoking too much crack' because you don't like the price.....

Learn how to speak, Stop threadcrapping and Grow the F$$K up
Old 05-17-2005, 11:30 AM   #4
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Quote:
Originally Posted by splizzak
I was selling it all as a package and someone else made that price chart for me as stated in the first post. I divided the going retail prices by half quickly to get a price which is how I got the $500 amount. 1/2 price off retail for a barely used system seemed fair to me. The whole package is almost a 1/3 off of GOING retail prices. Is that not fair? Did you see the word FIRM anywhere there? If ppl wanna negotiate, I am ready and willing.
I think it is a lot less than that... we all know how over-inflated the futureshop prices are. $150 to mod an xbox? Riiiiight... As for your friend making the list? I dont believe that but if he did make the list maybe you should have checked it so you didnt look like an idiot on the board.
Whether its barely used or still in its original packaging its considered used...get over it.

Quote:
Also, you say that I am selling pirated software/games???...>Did I add ANY value WHAT-SO-EVER for the games? Take it as a bonus. Learn how to friggin read before you start threadcrapping. This could sell or not sell, I don't care. I just wanted someone to get the full use out of it because it just collects dust here.
I'm sorry, i didnt know you can give away material which is protected by copyright laws as a bonus/incentive to your sale...

I can read just find...You included them in the sale of the systems as an incentive to buy the stuff. Dont try to twist it because you got called out on it. If i sold BMW chips is it ok to include a copy of Dinan's software or MarkD's software as a bonus, for buying the chip only? Without licensing rights to the software? I think no.

Quote:
Btw, Telling ppl who you don't even know that u think 'they're smoking too much crack' because you don't like the price.....
Indeed you are/were on crack. Anyone who will spend $200 on a retail drive from futureshop is an idiot.

Quote:
Learn how to speak, Stop threadcrapping and Grow the F$$K up
Learn how to speak? Since when was i speaking on a message forum? Last time i checked i was thinking and typing, not actually speaking..

Stick to the lurking and buying and stop trying to take MB members for a ride.
Old 05-17-2005, 04:05 PM   #5
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jattdee328
NotJoe .........tisk tisk......u tell me u never downloaded a Mp3 or someother crap from the net............mind your own business.........if its wrong let the mods deall with it....GROW UP!!

It currently isnt illegal to download GAMES/MOVIES/MUSIC here in canada HOWEVER selling pirated copies of games regardless whether by itself or included in a deal is completely illegal.

As for minding my own business why dont you STFU and mind your own business?

I remember a while ago when i showed you how the guy who did the bodywork to my car ruined it and you were all like "I'll help you sue the guy and go after him, i do it all the time" yet when the time game you ignored me...". The least you could have said was "I cant help you" instead of just ignoring my messages and reponding to posts in threads...Is that how you grown-ups deal with people? Are your business ethics the same?
Old 05-17-2005, 07:45 PM   #6
Jattdee328
5th Gear Member

accually NOTJOE I still ready to help I erased your PMK by mistake and could not remember your Screen name........I work full time......sooo did not have time to search for it....figured if u were serious you pm again..... i have helped many people with legal stuff....many ppl on this board even..... I just think it was not very nice for u to threadcrapp.... and as for business ethics i run a very succsesfull business... and am wiling to help people as much as I can....I have even gotten people auto insurance for cheap since my family own a brokerage... sooo NOTJOE get the knots out of your undies......RELAX dont mess up peoples threads.....u need help e-mail me... hsh123@yahoo.com

Harps

HaVaaa vich kadey nee chiraag jug de...Juch de PUNJABI nahiyoon binna PUG de
Jattdee328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 08:17 PM   #7
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jattdee328
accually NOTJOE I still ready to help I erased your PMK by mistake and could not remember your Screen name........I work full time......sooo did not have time to search for it....figured if u were serious you pm again..... i have helped many people with legal stuff....many ppl on this board even..... I just think it was not very nice for u to threadcrapp.... and as for business ethics i run a very succsesfull business... and am wiling to help people as much as I can....I have even gotten people auto insurance for cheap since my family own a brokerage... sooo NOTJOE get the knots out of your undies......RELAX dont mess up peoples threads.....u need help e-mail me... hsh123@yahoo.com

Harps
Thanks for the offer but i'll have to decline it as i've already dealt with the issue and won the judgement i was seeking...just need to get it enforced now

I understand that people have things going on in their lifes, whatever it may be, which causes things to change...a simple "Sorry bro, i cant help ya right now as i dont have time" would have totally acceptable and unstandable and probably the most "mature" thing to do...deleting the PM doesnt fly, i sent you a couple PMs about it and it was only after the last one which i then started to do the research and take care of biz

Back to being on-topic (sorry for going off-topic), maybe things should have been kept seperate but i distinctly remember seeing a bunch of rules which prohibited the sale of copyright content...It was a package deal...the "implied" value of the items is outrageous too

Here is an example, he quotes "$200 for a 160GB drive" while you could buy a newer, better, faster,warrentied drive for $128.00 from NCIX (http://www.ncix.com/products/index.p...acture=Seagate)

The question is, should i sit back and watch someone be sucked in to buying this? Would you sit back and watch someone get suckered? I wouldn't, i've been taken for a ride before but its the price of doing business and if i can avoid it then why not. If i can save someone then im all for it.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:29 PM   #8
vertakul
6th Gear Member

Also he mentions this xbox comes with an original controller.. meaning this system is pretty old... it's worth about as much as a full size ps2, which you have.. 100$ max.
vertakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 09:32 PM   #9
vertakul
6th Gear Member

and you think your used xbox/ps2 games are worth 25$/a piece? try selling them to ebgames.. they will give you 3$-10$ each for them.
vertakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 09:51 PM   #10
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

I knew i was being generous with my estimates
Old 05-18-2005, 12:29 AM   #11
Jattdee328
5th Gear Member

NOTJOE i acually did get only one PM from you...Trust Me...anyhow ppl on MB know me and I dont ditch or screw people around...Sorry for the misunderstanding with you....as for Splizzak' sale... The right thing would have been for u to PM him in regards to his pricing...and if he did not do anything about it....then make other MB members aware......what u did was just ruin his thread......this could have been handled in a much more mature manner.... but then again... I need to mind my own businesss and what did u say ahhhh yes "STFU" thanks CASE CLOSED

Old 05-18-2005, 12:50 AM   #12
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

^^ It's all good bro... it isnt like you owed me anything or had to help me...and like i said shit happens, i have no ill feelings towards you either but i tought i would just say so since what we've chatted about in this thread could have possibly taken as such!

Peace bro
Old 05-18-2005, 01:17 AM   #13
Jattdee328
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by notjoe
^^ It's all good bro... it isnt like you owed me anything or had to help me...and like i said shit happens, i have no ill feelings towards you either but i tought i would just say so since what we've chatted about in this thread could have possibly taken as such!

Peace bro
Peace

Old 05-18-2005, 03:36 AM   #14
splizzak
1st Gear Newbie

Sold...

As for now, ALL systems are tentatively SOLD .

Just wanted to thank Desisuperman and Jattdee for looking out , much appreciated guys.

Also wanted to thank all the members for the great amount of interest shown.

I hate ppl who don't do proper math before they post.

FOR EXAMPLE, for benefit of doubt, let's go with LOW LOW pricing for the ps2,

Modded PS2 with Network Adapter that I was selling for $500 without doing any negotiations.

Ps2 console $100
Magic Chip $50
Network Adapter $30
1 Sony Memory Card $30
4 Sony Controllers $50
Sony ps2 Multi-tap $25
Gameshark $30
Logitech Force Feedback Wheel w/custom desk if wanted $100
DDR Dance pad $25
Sony Remote $10
TON'S of Burned Games $0
Plus 10 Original Games $75

Total $525.

I was trying to do this as a package deal as stated and sell everything around $1000 which is EXCELLENT. The Gamecube also has a 251 memory card that I forgot to mention. Say the ps2 is $400, Xbox is $400 and Gamecube is $200 or however you wanna work with it to make $1000. Which was an awesome deal but pathetic losers just had to go and **** up this thread. Everything was already stated OBO. It doesn't matter now anyways as everything is pretty much sold.

If this sale falls through, I will let you guys know. The prices will be negotiable to an extent (on separate systems) and will be OBO.

Thanks again.

P.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notjoe
i've been taken for a ride before
We all know you've been 'taken for rides' before but please don't bring your homosexual tendencies into this For Sale thread. Thanks.

Last edited by splizzak; 05-18-2005 at 03:59 AM.
Old 05-31-2005, 11:10 AM   #15
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

$300 for the Xbox.
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: