Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-06-2005, 06:51 PM   #16
geardown
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alezone
Blow on the money on the New York Mega Million Lottery. Make it $200Million
Haha I bet you'd lose it all.
geardown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 07:32 PM   #17
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

well i would definately help a few..then me...then investments for sure
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 07:34 PM   #18
geardown
2nd Gear Member

What do ya'll think about small franchise investments, ie, Subway?

I hear depending on location u can buy one for 150-200k.
They make about 5500 weekly.....hire some teens to run the business and collect, I wonder how profitable it can be? Anyone know first hand?
geardown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 07:42 PM   #19
m3polack
3rd Gear Member

if that was the case, everyone would own a subway

Aslong as you have a good location, should be DECENT...$5500 weekly your DREAMING.. you would need about 50+ Clients a day (YEAH RIGHT..) spending over $20 bucks EACH =$1000 ...breads, meats, etc COST you.. you think you make a pure $5 profit on that 12" sub? nah,..we used to own a sub shop i the city.. made about $100+s a day with sandwhiches/sodas.. etc.... we closed that down real fukn fast. hahhaha.... FOOD BUSINESS ISNT GOOD unless its a tim hortons or Mcdonalds... yeahh fat kids... bring your ass over and y0 momma.
m3polack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 07:44 PM   #20
m3polack
3rd Gear Member

If you have $$$ to invest geardown, we should talk.. i'm thinking massage parlours and sluts... and possibily a webcam/internet feed to go along with it..

$$$ up the wazzoo!
Old 05-06-2005, 08:03 PM   #21
chia
Keepin' It Fake.

franchises, dont plan on just purchasding it and making easy money... things go wrong, especially if you're not there. and my buddy owns a pizza pizza, they always find ways to screw you over.. like 10 000 dollar pizza pizza ssigns you have to pay for.

invest it wisely bro. dont expect easy income from buying a business. if you dont want to work. take some chances in the stock market.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:06 PM   #22
m3polack
3rd Gear Member

rehab houses.. buy homes in rough shape and find a good crew to restore/perfect and sell for 60-80k more then what you purchased, after a 15-20k investment

properties are always good investments.. cant lose on that.. its alot of patience though
Old 05-06-2005, 10:52 PM   #23
328power
GAS GUZZLER !!

Buy an E46 M3/// a cottage up north + 2 hardcore fishing boats ( one for friends to ride in
////

Try to Fish Pro or if that doesnt work out .... Try to become a pro poker player.... and buy a condo in vegas and rent it out

lol hahaha
Old 05-06-2005, 10:57 PM   #24
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
If I had a million dollars.............If I had a million dollars..............I would buy you a house

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 11:23 PM   #25
sirex
King Sirex

2.3 million dollars is not alot of money.. sorry...

look I dont want to be like on of those people that says pffft, I could do better blah blah... but really, its not alot of money and would be spent pretty quickly if you are not carefull..

dont take me wrong, Id love 2.3 million dollars

I guess the firs tthing that comes to my mind is a decent house.. or fix up the ones im living in now. in which case there would go about 1/3 of it.
The other 2/3, save some for education, car, my own house, a motocycle, and invest in some real estate, or something...

my only dream is to tour as many cities/countries before I die, this would definately help me.. enjoy your life while your young.

Last edited by sirex; 05-06-2005 at 11:28 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 11:32 PM   #26
m3polack
3rd Gear Member

"my only dream is to tour as many cities/countries before I die, this would definately help me.. enjoy your life while your young."

^^^ I like that, great dream.. something i plan to do myself aswell
Old 05-06-2005, 11:41 PM   #27
chia
Keepin' It Fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex
2.3 million dollars is not alot of money.. sorry...

look I dont want to be like on of those people that says pffft, I could do better blah blah... but really, its not alot of money and would be spent pretty quickly if you are not carefull..

dont take me wrong, Id love 2.3 million dollars

I guess the firs tthing that comes to my mind is a decent house.. or fix up the ones im living in now. in which case there would go about 1/3 of it.
The other 2/3, save some for education, car, my own house, a motocycle, and invest in some real estate, or something...

my only dream is to tour as many cities/countries before I die, this would definately help me.. enjoy your life while your young.

yeah 2.3 million isn't as much as it may sound, but still. 2.3 million IS pretty life changing. obviously it's not enough to go out and blow all at once, but it's a start. alot of opportunities. i know what you're saying, 2.3 won't last long if you blow it on outrageous things, but 2.3 million is still alot of money to have at one time

buy a couple of things you really wanted, and set aside some money for you to live. take a small portion and try investing it in stocks.. and with the rest, buy some houses/apartments where the demand is high and worth will rise. rent it out for a while, and in a couple years, sell it for a easy but not too drastic profit
Old 05-06-2005, 11:45 PM   #28
sirex
King Sirex

^^ yeah I came out a bit strong with my first few sentences.. I definately agree man, 2.3 million would be amazing and life changing, or at least, 'life bettering'.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 11:59 PM   #29
Chris de la Cruz
sex, drifting & punk rock

Send a message via MSN to Chris de la Cruz
1.invest some of it get my
2.E30 M3 and some goodies for my E30
3.open my own auto shop
Old 05-07-2005, 12:05 AM   #30
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3polack
"my only dream is to tour as many cities/countries before I die, this would definately help me.. enjoy your life while your young."

^^^ I like that, great dream.. something i plan to do myself aswell
Move to the US and get a job at Delta airlines as a ramp guy.......Yeah they only pay $9.80 an hour but you get:

-Free flights with Delta anywhere
-10% off flights of any other airline
-50% off hotels
-65% off car rentals....

Think about it. A round trip to Amstrerdam will cost you around $150 bucks *departure/arrival fees I guess*

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: